Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

*RED HOT* Blentec Twist Jar YYMV $25

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2018 11:22 am
Mar 20, 2013
800 posts
1017 upvotes
Winnipeg
raptors909 wrote: My peeps, contact Blend tec customer service and tell them your jar broke and they will ship you a new one
Please only do this if your jar actually broke. Fraud is illegal and if too many people do this they'll cancel their outstanding policy of easy replacements.
Feb 2, 2015
675 posts
1217 upvotes
Calgary, AB
For those in Calgary, I checked Royal Oak location and they had none, and in fact no Blendtec products at all (only Ninja and cheaper).
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2862 posts
1243 upvotes
Gta
cjam wrote: I scooped the last one at the STC location. I went to Agincourt and there was a box on the shelf, it did not have the security wire, looked inside and it had some other kind of blender jar. Looks like a return switcheroo maybe. Anyway none left at those locations that I could find.
Lol..just came from there. I got all excited to see a box still there but on the shelf it said something like 168. So I took it to check the price . Sure enough, 25 bucks , then I decided to actually look inside ..bummer ...some random jar in there and it was cracked. So I just dumped the box somewhere to avoid anyone else being disappointed. Decided to go scour the shelves again and see if there was a box randomly placed . Didn’t find another box....but I found the jar sItting amongst the display of blenders! Made a beeline back to the box I just dumped and did a switch. Some random Walmart employee gave me a dirty look when I opened the box but i showed her what I was doing and why.
Thanks OP. My lucky day!
Koodo member
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4566 posts
1184 upvotes
Golden Horseshoe
Thanks OP got the last one from the Walmart on Cenntenniel in Stoney creek
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4566 posts
1184 upvotes
Golden Horseshoe
cmag wrote: I think naticom was talking about calling walmart to find out out which store has it in stock - not the other "suggestion" about calling Blendtec.
That makes sense. Just wanted to make sure someone wasn’t telling people to defraud blendtec.
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2007
5834 posts
1677 upvotes
raptors909 wrote: My peeps, contact Blend tec customer service and tell them your jar broke and they will ship you a new one
One of my jars broke a coipke years back and I called them. They sent a new jar no issues but I remember i had to pay duties on the jar coming from the states. Might be diffeent now if they send from Canada? Not sure.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4566 posts
1184 upvotes
Golden Horseshoe
Aggy wrote: One of my jars broke a coipke years back and I called them. They sent a new jar no issues but I remember i had to pay duties on the jar coming from the states. Might be diffeent now if they send from Canada? Not sure.
I had a wild side jar replaced last year it was shipped from Toronto somewhere no fees
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4279 posts
4637 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
If yours is not broken, why doing this for another one?
Dec 28, 2014
74 posts
115 upvotes
Barrie
Got the last two in Bradford! One for me and one for my sister in law. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4279 posts
4637 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
Just another interesting fact. When I took a peek at their system I saw the "shelf cap" for this item is two so does that mean each store can have max quantity 2 of this item?
Aug 26, 2014
224 posts
249 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
I don't know what I was thinking I should of read this post more closely, I just bought one and i thought it was a manual hand blender, I was looking for a small manual hand blender. I don't have the blendtec blender guess I will be returning this tomorrow.
Oct 24, 2009
433 posts
209 upvotes
North York
meatwagon wrote: 1 frozen banana in 1/4s
4 frozen strawberries
1/2 cup frozen blueberries

non dairy ice cream that kids will have no idea its just fruit. adults like it too!
This is perfect for summer.. What setting do you use?
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4566 posts
1184 upvotes
Golden Horseshoe
Fluke3355 wrote: I don't know what I was thinking I should of read this post more closely, I just bought one and i thought it was a manual hand blender, I was looking for a small manual hand blender. I don't have the blendtec blender guess I will be returning this tomorrow.
Give it to another rfder if you can, otherwise Walmart will put it on a truck back to their distributor
Jul 25, 2016
127 posts
30 upvotes
I just wasted 2 hours of my life T_T. When I was at one Walmart, the worker there checked for me and said there are 5 at this particular location so I went but turns out they just had their inventory wrong. They never even had it today. The customer service person just fixed it when I asked for it. T_T I get that they don't update in real time but more than a day of wrong inventory is just bad.
May 14, 2001
492 posts
390 upvotes
Vancouver
A big thumbs up to OP for this post. Wife was able to find one.
mmmmm BBQ! Chunder Time!
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2007
1172 posts
637 upvotes
Toronto
hansel89 wrote: I just wasted 2 hours of my life T_T. When I was at one Walmart, the worker there checked for me and said there are 5 at this particular location so I went but turns out they just had their inventory wrong. They never even had it today. The customer service person just fixed it when I asked for it. T_T I get that they don't update in real time but more than a day of wrong inventory is just bad.
Was this the Sherway Gardens location? I had the same thing happen to me. Lol. Maybe the staff scooped them out.
Dec 13, 2006
722 posts
652 upvotes
Vancouver
mycp wrote: This is perfect for summer.. What setting do you use?
I always use high, but it might not be needed
Dec 28, 2010
139 posts
30 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Thank you, OP. Picked up the last one (on the shelf) up in Pointe Claire. Package was not taped shut, but appeared complete. Didn't check if they had more in the back.
Last edited by poing on May 22nd, 2018 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dec 25, 2002
660 posts
229 upvotes
Thanks OP! I have been wanting one of these forever but couldn't bring myself to pay $170! Picked one up at the Brantford Ontario Walmart. There was one left when I left at 8:30pm.

Kelly

ETA - the price on the shelf sticker said it was on clearance for $100 but it rang up at $25.
Dec 29, 2007
677 posts
476 upvotes
queenofhearts wrote: Lol..just came from there. I got all excited to see a box still there but on the shelf it said something like 168. So I took it to check the price . Sure enough, 25 bucks , then I decided to actually look inside ..bummer ...some random jar in there and it was cracked. So I just dumped the box somewhere to avoid anyone else being disappointed. Decided to go scour the shelves again and see if there was a box randomly placed . Didn’t find another box....but I found the jar sItting amongst the display of blenders! Made a beeline back to the box I just dumped and did a switch. Some random Walmart employee gave me a dirty look when I opened the box but i showed her what I was doing and why.
Thanks OP. My lucky day!
Nice work! I looked a little myself but didn't see it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)