• May 13th, 2019 10:25 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
1024 posts
516 upvotes
Pickering

[Walmart] Samsung Fast Charging Kit

Coming from the Belkin Boostup chargers thread, I came across these bad boys going for sale. I figured it deserved its own thread for those that were interested in an OEM charger. If I recall correctly, this price is on par with the boxing week sale Samsung had on their website, since this retails for 99.99$. I'm not sure how long the sale will be up for. Possibly while supplies last. Reviews are relatively warm, most websites giving it a 4/5.

Model #: EP-W5000KBEGCA

1-Year Warranty

*14 Day in-store return policy.

Specs:

Output voltage: 5v
Output current: 1.67
Color: Black
Power Source: Plug-in
Total cable length: 1.5m

Description from website: "The Wireless Charger Stand was designed to allow you to still use your device while charging, propping it up so you can review notifications and answer calls without having to interrupt charging. Using Samsung Fast Charge technology, the stand allows you to charge your compatible Galaxy device up to 1.4x faster than standard wireless charging transmitters.

The Car Charger Mini plugs into any standard vehicle power outlet and its compact design means it is small enough to not get in the way while driving. Additionally, it comes packed with Samsung Fast Charge technology that will charge compatible Samsung devices at an even faster rate."

Includes:

Wireless Charger Stand, Travel Adapter with Micro USB, Car Charger with USB-C
Wireless Charger Stand: Qi compatible wireless charging stand that lets you use your device while charging
Car Charger: Plugs into any standard vehicle power outlet and its compact design means it is small enough to not get in the way while driving.
Travel Adapter: Allows you to plug in and Fast Charge at work, in hotels, or at home.
Wireless Fast Charge is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6 Edge+ and later models of the Galaxy S and Galaxy Note series.

For perspective,

The Fast Charging Travel Adapter and USB-C cable alone goes for 49.99$, at The Source.
http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-749547-107 ... &sid=rfdcb

Amazon.ca has two used going for around 64.65$, as does Ebay.
https://www.amazon.ca/Samsung-Fast-Wire ... way&sr=8-3

*Older thread deals

The Source: 59.99/47.99 (Nov 26, 2018)
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... AAYfb5LxNF
The best deals are the ones that make you buy, even if you have no plans to ever use it.
33 replies
Aug 27, 2009
878 posts
711 upvotes
The included USB C cable is worth at least 10$
Dec 27, 2018
14 posts
4 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
We have run out of items in your order, and these items will be delayed.

We're working with our suppliers to get you these items as soon as possible. We will update you as soon as we know when your order will be ready.

Any items that are unavailable to be shipped in the next 3 days will be automatically cancelled from your order.
May 4, 2006
144 posts
17 upvotes
Calgary
tomtomtom wrote:
May 7th, 2019 7:00 am
drop that to $5

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/lillhult-u ... -40409619/
Seems like a good cable, great price... however what is with the $5 pick-up fee? Would this fee be waived if we just do a "walk-in" and find the cable in store instead of online order for pick up? Curious how this goes as I have not done an ISPU for IKEA before. Thanks.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
12298 posts
6556 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, ordered. Website is slow AF but great deal. $50.82 all in.
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Temp. Banned
May 29, 2011
1121 posts
263 upvotes
KANATA
This wont fast charge a pixel 3 correct?
6 months of RFD penalty box for boycotting Procter & Gamble
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2005
5539 posts
451 upvotes
TheSheldor wrote:
May 7th, 2019 7:19 am
That's not OEM?
These cables are no different than those you buy from worst buy where they charge $19.99

I got one, the cable had very good quality. Braided outer layer and support fast charging. Can't complaint
Nov 7, 2018
99 posts
76 upvotes
What are the specs on the wireless charger? I can't find the wattage on anywhere.

Edit: I think it does 9w.
Dec 3, 2017
44 posts
22 upvotes
Good deal. I have this kit. Worth it just for the car fast charger