[Walmart] Samsung Fast Charging Kit

• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2019 10:25 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1299 posts
858 upvotes
Toronto
Decent deal. I would jump on this but the only thing I reaaaally "need" on this is the Wireless Charger Stand.
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Mar 3, 2015
337 posts
389 upvotes
King City
tomtomtom wrote: These cables are no different than those you buy from worst buy where they charge $19.99

I got one, the cable had very good quality. Braided outer layer and support fast charging. Can't complaint
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the reason why he said it was at least worth $10 is because its an OEM cable? Either way, I usually just get my cables from PrimeCables when theyre on sale and never had an issue with them! (Except one time when I didn't use my iPhone for 6 months. It wouldn't turn on even after trying to charge it or plugging into the computer so I chucked it. A few months later, my buddy needed a lightning cable so I just gave him mine since I don't own a iPhone anymore. Turns out it was the cable that was dead...... xD)
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3088 posts
914 upvotes
Vancouver
Wow great deal, it's a no brainer
Last edited by john.canad on May 7th, 2019 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1182 posts
619 upvotes
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the reason why he said it was at least worth $10 is because its an OEM cable? Either way, I usually just get my cables from PrimeCables when theyre on sale and never had an issue with them! (Except one time when I didn't use my iPhone for 6 months. It wouldn't turn on even after trying to charge it or plugging into the computer so I chucked it. A few months later, my buddy needed a lightning cable so I just gave him mine since I don't own a iPhone anymore. Turns out it was the cable that was dead...... xD)
i bought an older version that looked like this and it was not a USB-C but a micro usb .. the charging unit didnt use a USB-C.. which didnt matter to me to much, still did its job
Last edited by wakka2u on May 7th, 2019 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Penalty Box
Oct 14, 2005
1461 posts
760 upvotes
I wouldn't say this is a great deal for me, but I had a $10 evoucher that was going to expire soon, so this brought the price to $30.45 for me with Alberta tax.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3275 posts
1157 upvotes
Mississauga
heywhatsmyname wrote: Would this work with a Galaxy Watch Active?
tried my frontier, no go, so most likely no for the active too
wakka2u wrote: i bought an older version that looked like this and it was not a USB-C but a micro usb
this pack includes usb-b cable for the pad and usb-c cable for car charger
FS:
SJCam4000 - $30

Samsung Gear S3 - $170 / Dji osmo mobile 2 - $70

Trades:
Samsung buds, 8" android tablet (ie. Samsung tab a), 5.5"+ phone
Dec 5, 2016
195 posts
26 upvotes
Would this work on older Samsung phones like the S7?
Mar 24, 2007
799 posts
228 upvotes
wow... i clicked order (subconsciously) and the next minute the price went back up...
Aug 22, 2012
79 posts
69 upvotes
In for 1 just before the deal died. I've been using the wireless charger with my s8+ for 2 years and it works great as a little alarm clock stand, I can tell the time as soon as I open my eyes. Going to sell one and keep the rest of the kit for hopefully free

Thanks OP!