[Walmart] Samsung Fast Charging Kit

• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2019 10:25 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1044 posts
562 upvotes
Toronto
Decent deal. I would jump on this but the only thing I reaaaally "need" on this is the Wireless Charger Stand.
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Mar 3, 2015
207 posts
231 upvotes
King City
tomtomtom wrote:
May 7th, 2019 8:01 am
These cables are no different than those you buy from worst buy where they charge $19.99

I got one, the cable had very good quality. Braided outer layer and support fast charging. Can't complaint
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the reason why he said it was at least worth $10 is because its an OEM cable? Either way, I usually just get my cables from PrimeCables when theyre on sale and never had an issue with them! (Except one time when I didn't use my iPhone for 6 months. It wouldn't turn on even after trying to charge it or plugging into the computer so I chucked it. A few months later, my buddy needed a lightning cable so I just gave him mine since I don't own a iPhone anymore. Turns out it was the cable that was dead...... xD)
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
2605 posts
638 upvotes
Vancouver
Wow great deal, it's a no brainer
Last edited by john.canad on May 7th, 2019 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1014 posts
413 upvotes
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the reason why he said it was at least worth $10 is because its an OEM cable? Either way, I usually just get my cables from PrimeCables when theyre on sale and never had an issue with them! (Except one time when I didn't use my iPhone for 6 months. It wouldn't turn on even after trying to charge it or plugging into the computer so I chucked it. A few months later, my buddy needed a lightning cable so I just gave him mine since I don't own a iPhone anymore. Turns out it was the cable that was dead...... xD)
i bought an older version that looked like this and it was not a USB-C but a micro usb .. the charging unit didnt use a USB-C.. which didnt matter to me to much, still did its job
Last edited by wakka2u on May 7th, 2019 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
1231 posts
491 upvotes
I wouldn't say this is a great deal for me, but I had a $10 evoucher that was going to expire soon, so this brought the price to $30.45 for me with Alberta tax.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3124 posts
971 upvotes
Mississauga
heywhatsmyname wrote:
May 7th, 2019 9:09 am
Would this work with a Galaxy Watch Active?
tried my frontier, no go, so most likely no for the active too
wakka2u wrote:
May 7th, 2019 9:19 am
i bought an older version that looked like this and it was not a USB-C but a micro usb
this pack includes usb-b cable for the pad and usb-c cable for car charger
blank
Dec 5, 2016
191 posts
25 upvotes
Would this work on older Samsung phones like the S7?
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3124 posts
971 upvotes
Mississauga
alucky17 wrote:
May 7th, 2019 9:29 am
Would this work on older Samsung phones like the S7?
yes
blank
Mar 24, 2007
757 posts
214 upvotes
wow... i clicked order (subconsciously) and the next minute the price went back up...
Aug 22, 2012
54 posts
44 upvotes
In for 1 just before the deal died. I've been using the wireless charger with my s8+ for 2 years and it works great as a little alarm clock stand, I can tell the time as soon as I open my eyes. Going to sell one and keep the rest of the kit for hopefully free

Thanks OP!