Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

[Samsung] UN58NU7100 58-in. Smart 4K HDR TV $698

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 5th, 2022 7:06 am
Nov 12, 2018
104 posts
488 upvotes
Ottawa

[Walmart] [Samsung] UN58NU7100 58-in. Smart 4K HDR TV $698

https://www.walmart.ca/flyer

Offer starts Nov. 15th

Is this my best option for under $800 taxes in?
Last edited by Bullsigh on Nov 15th, 2018 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
This 58" Samsung 4K LED TV is selling for $698 at:
  • Walmart
  • Best Buy
  • Costco

The best place to get it is at Costco (membership not required) and (free shipping). Additionally, you can get a 5 year no-hassle warranty for $50.

Costco is now also selling the Vizio M55-F0 for $699 and is widely regarded as a superior TV.
But it’s actually not superior at all!
290 replies
Jul 24, 2014
29 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto, ON
the 55 is $700 right now, and people are saying it should go down to $600 soon. So 55" for 600 vs 58" for 700? Also This tv is already only $848, so you're only saving $150, not $300.
Feb 10, 2011
157 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto
This was on sale two weeks ago for $800 (which was already a good price) but it's now available for 102 less at Walmart.

If you have a The Source near you (and if you have Goodlife/CAA), you can price match and save another $30 ($10 newsletter + 3% CAA/Goodlife discount).
Dec 18, 2011
30 posts
225 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Also the same price at Amazon. Could also PM with Best Buy which currently has it for $849. With PM would be ~$683
May 12, 2011
598 posts
1158 upvotes
Calgary
bomb3rs wrote: Also the same price at Amazon. Could also PM with Best Buy which currently has it for $849. With PM would be ~$683
Thanks, reserved one in nearest bestbuy store, gonna try to PM tomorrow night.

The mice wept, pricked themselves, but couldn't stop eating the cactus.
Nov 14, 2018
63 posts
26 upvotes
I did read that it doesn't have bluetooth and audio cable support so soundbar can not be connected.
Jun 8, 2017
99 posts
237 upvotes
Kitchener
bomb3rs wrote: Also the same price at Amazon. Could also PM with Best Buy which currently has it for $849. With PM would be ~$683
I've done the same. However, the price will be $630 according to their website.
If you find a lower price online, in-store, or in print before you buy or within 30 days of your purchase we’ll beat that price by 10% of the difference. Should our own price be reduced, present us with your original receipt within 30 days of purchase and we will match the price and refund you the difference.
Jul 18, 2004
485 posts
497 upvotes
A very good TV at good price!
Good job OP

If anyone need help unlocking few nice hidden features please ask.

Am I allowed to post here service menu entry sequence ?
Last edited by Logic22 on Nov 15th, 2018 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
:)
May 12, 2011
598 posts
1158 upvotes
Calgary
Damn, right, it is 10% of the differences. Then 683 is probably not the best price to what i am expecting to see in costco in a few weeks

Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2006
7949 posts
2868 upvotes
Washington, DC
Costco is likely going to clear our their TV's over the next week or two
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln
May 12, 2011
598 posts
1158 upvotes
Calgary
Bestbuy and theSource reduced their prices, so no pm

Aug 20, 2009
9827 posts
5935 upvotes
There was an accidental merge here with a different thread I had to clean up so if you clicked on this expecting a Nintendo Switch, I apologize. Please imagine my suitably sheepish face, that's the last time I trust the copy paste buffer in Windows without checking.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2005
2477 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
Bait and switch by mod... Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
Logic22 wrote:

If anyone need help unlocking few nice hidden features please ask.

Am I allowed to post here service menu entry sequence ?
Yeah, post the service menu sequence. WHat does that allow you to do? And what 'hidden features' do you speak of that can be unlocked?
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2905 posts
2130 upvotes
Parksville, BC
Rohitjuneja wrote: I did read that it doesn't have bluetooth and audio cable support so soundbar can not be connected.
A soundbar with optical or HDMI ARC will work. With ARC you can still use the TV remote for volume.
Jul 18, 2004
485 posts
497 upvotes
najibs wrote: Yeah, post the service menu sequence. WHat does that allow you to do? And what 'hidden features' do you speak of that can be unlocked?
Great, as soon as I get home tonight I will post details with photos from the menu.

About the promise I made to you in another post yesterday, I checked the sticker on the back of Tv. It does not list what tuner is inside.
Only way to confirm if your tv has next generation atsc 3.0 is to get into service menu. I did find manufacturing date of tv on back, it’s made in October 2018 in Mexico.
Jul 18, 2004
485 posts
497 upvotes
Rohitjuneja wrote: I did read that it doesn't have bluetooth and audio cable support so soundbar can not be connected.
My tv doesn’t have Bluetooth, wifi also is only n but it works good, no issues with wifi. It has analog stereo and optical audio out.

There is option to enable Bluetooth and Bluetooth audio in service menu but my tv is missing physical Bluetooth chip.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2905 posts
2130 upvotes
Parksville, BC
Logic22 wrote: My tv doesn’t have Bluetooth, wifi also is only n but it works good, no issues with wifi. It has analog stereo and optical audio out.

There is option to enable Bluetooth and Bluetooth audio in service menu but my tv is missing physical Bluetooth chip.
It has analog in but not out.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)