Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Sanyo 43” 1080p LED Roku Smart TV 79$ - BACK IN STOCK

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2020 4:24 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
4704 posts
3649 upvotes
getdeals111 wrote: Pixel Slate is coming back and going out of stock from last 5 days.
It is $450 off with Free Keyboard and Pen, total worth $838 off
Just checked the website.

Is it worth that though?
Never heard good things about the Slates.
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
12950 posts
13696 upvotes
muscleking wrote: Does 43 inch oled exist? i think 40 inch oled tv is great for computer desktop use.
No, they don't exist outside of theoretical small runs in China... which I probably don't want for QC and warranty reasons.

The Samsung Q60R/Q6DR 43" (2019) does exist and is on my short list, but I feel 2020 will impress me more.

The minute a 40"/43" OLED TV drops with RGB 4:4:4, I'm finding a way to obtain it with the standard RFDGuy hustle discount.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
1099 posts
627 upvotes
Pickering
Gone.
I'm going to the convenient store to pick me up a pack of cigarettes...
Newbie
Oct 11, 2018
53 posts
16 upvotes
getdeals111 wrote: Pixel Slate is coming back and going out of stock from last 5 days.
It is $450 off with Free Keyboard and Pen, total worth $838 off
Whats the total cost?
Member
User avatar
May 21, 2015
303 posts
268 upvotes
Saskatoon
Gtaphotog wrote: Just checked the website.

Is it worth that though?
Never heard good things about the Slates.
For $600 , it's totally worth it if you are comfortable with Chrome OS
Edit - The reviews when it came were about Celeron processor with 4GB of ram. Google discontinued that and replaced with M3 i.e Core i3
Member
User avatar
May 21, 2015
303 posts
268 upvotes
Saskatoon
Republic09 wrote: Whats the total cost?
If you managed to get M3 it is $600 + taxes and i5 is $850 with double storage of 128 GB
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
4704 posts
3649 upvotes
getdeals111 wrote: For $600 , it's totally worth it if you are comfortable with Chrome OS
Edit - The reviews when it came were about Celeron processor with 4GB of ram. Google discontinued that and replaced with M3 i.e Core i3
getdeals111 wrote: If you managed to get M3 it is $600 + taxes and i5 is $850 with double storage of 128 GB
Why am I only seeing the cheapest being just over $1000?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 8, 2017
915 posts
628 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
allawi wrote: lol so much hate for this TV. It's 43", 1080P, and smart. For this price it's a STEAL.

Works well for me since I've been looking for a cheap panel to keep in my bedroom.

Thanks and thanked OP.
Yea, at the worst i'm just going to put it on local bidding sites and probably make a couple bucks... If I don't like it :P

I'd just be hoping to have it as a bedroom movie watching tv... Not expecting miracles from it for $100 (after taxes and all)
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Member
User avatar
May 21, 2015
303 posts
268 upvotes
Saskatoon
Gtaphotog wrote: Why am I only seeing the cheapest being just over $1000?
Google messed it up today by not showing discount.
There is big disclaimer on top saying or you can click special offers
Save up to $838 when you buy a Pixel Slate with select accessories.
Get $450 off Pixel Slate and get a Pixel Slate Keyboard ($259 value) or Brydge G-Type Keyboard ($219.99 value), and a Pixelbook Pen ($129 value) on us.
I called Google Support today and they said you will only be charged after discount prices and said they are fixing the problem.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2055 posts
1583 upvotes
Vancouver
I really wanted one to take apart to try to make a mirror or art frame :(
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 9, 2016
193 posts
92 upvotes
Barrie
Went OOS while checking out. Probably a good thing
Sr. Member
Oct 2, 2007
671 posts
207 upvotes
Montreal
Oh well, I would have spent on this for probably no real reason... But a hell of a deal to those who got one. Thumbs Up Sign

Top