Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Scorching Hot: George Classics Fleece Top for Only $3 + Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2014 1:01 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5954 posts
1588 upvotes
Toronto

[Walmart] Scorching Hot: George Classics Fleece Top for Only $3 + Free Shipping

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/george-clas ... 0187089772

Normally these sweaters retails for $10, but now these George Classics Fleece Top are for Only $3 + Free Shipping.

The only downfall is the lack of colour options, but you RFDers won't give a hoot at this solid price.

I predict this to sellout before this thread hits page two :lol:

Let the RFD effect commence in 3...2...1

Note: To all the folks that are looking at this as some fashion wear,this is not meant to be fashionable where you wear it to a ball or a gala. This is meant for something to wear around the house, in the office to stay warm, or to just quickly go to the store with. You know those t-shirts that you don't really wear out in public, just at home? This sweater is in that same category.
27 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
1297 posts
245 upvotes
Stouffville
sold out??? Really?

LoL!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5954 posts
1588 upvotes
Toronto
^Ooops typo - doing multiple things...anywho, get in on this - I'm sure you can get this for a few ppl on your xmas shopping list like I have done. Five gifts for under $20 (all-in) is nothing short of awesome :lol:
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2009
1360 posts
692 upvotes
Scarborough
hot deal for seniors?
Feb 15, 2014
6 posts
4 upvotes
Ontario
Lol that's the ugliest thing I've ever seen.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5898 posts
2329 upvotes
Toronto
$3 free shipping - why not, lol
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11641 posts
2620 upvotes
Montreal
abast075 wrote: Lol that's the ugliest thing I've ever seen.
I'm always in suit&tie at work, so I go to the complete opposite end of the spectrum when I am in the comfort of my home on a hockey night evening.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5954 posts
1588 upvotes
Toronto
I updated OP for the individuals looking at this as something that's meant to be fashionable :facepalm:
Sep 5, 2012
110 posts
12 upvotes
I have the pants that match the top. They are not fruit of the loom, think they were George. I use the pants in the winter as liners or around the house/cottage. They are more comfortable than any of my pajamas and i will not go out in public with them. When used as liners under snowpants or anything really they are warm and comfortable.

TBH I am having trouble coming to terms with the fact that I just reviewed <10$ bright blue fleece pants from walmart for a bunch of randoms on RFDs. I think I am goingto buy this top and never mention it to anyone else.

Update: Was about to order mine and ended up grabbing two more for family as they heard 3$ fleece.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2009
1219 posts
884 upvotes
Bought one for my mom. Like OP said, it's good for something comfortable to wear around the house on weekends.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
1518 posts
364 upvotes
Toronto
I hope those of you who bought this are aware that this is for women.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3886 posts
1527 upvotes
Canada
blahraptors wrote: I hope those of you who bought this are aware that this is for women.
i was gonna say this too LOL
Oct 12, 2009
210 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
No wonder there is a pink colour!
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4491 posts
3894 upvotes
Markham
they look pretty unisex to me, for men just get a size larger than what you usually get for men size
Banned
Oct 18, 2014
121 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto, ON
good price but bad review...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)