Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Walmart] Sony A5000 Mirrorless Camera with 16-50mm Lens Kit UPDATE: NOW $150 (PM at Best Buy for $111) YMMV!

Sep 3, 2008
449 posts
443 upvotes
romancleo wrote: I just got one at Walmart at Innes Road here in Orleans, Ontario. They are 149.00 there. There were 2 left on display when I got mine.
Is it possible to post a pic of your receipt?
I want to try to get a price match if it doesn't ring up at that amount.
What a price though, WOW!
Sep 18, 2008
37 posts
13 upvotes
romancleo wrote: I just got one at Walmart at Innes Road here in Orleans, Ontario. They are 149.00 there. There were 2 left on display when I got mine.
Please post a pic of receipt I will also have to do price match from WalMart
Apr 7, 2015
835 posts
853 upvotes
Vancouver Island

Walmart price is now $149! Best Buy price match at $104! $233 after tax got me TWO! Receipts in album.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2014
2960 posts
632 upvotes
Absolute fire. grats to anyone who got those extreme deals.

GTA good luck finding stock at this point lol
Nov 18, 2015
12 posts
2 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Wow, $149... I thought it was a pretty good deal at $265. Was anyone successful in bringing their receipts and getting the price difference back? Looking at my receipts and this one, the only difference is that there is a "R" on the item number at the end, wondering if they would honour it.
Aug 31, 2007
313 posts
116 upvotes
Calgary
Looks like a good deal even if the camera is an old model. If anyone knows of stock is available in Calgary, please shoot me a message, I'd love to pick one up. I checked in store when this deal first came out and didn't have any luck finding one.
Oct 28, 2006
375 posts
156 upvotes
Anyone know Walmart's price adjustment policy? Can i bring it back to any store and get them to adjust the price?
Mar 16, 2009
9 posts
2 upvotes
baller4lif3 wrote: Anyone know Walmart's price adjustment policy? Can i bring it back to any store and get them to adjust the price?
I was told I had to go back to the store for original purchase
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1746 posts
3106 upvotes
Calgary, AB
can anyone confirm the price is $149? was that the display model?
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
Oct 28, 2006
375 posts
156 upvotes
I'm assuming i would have 30 days to do that? This isn't considered a "clearance" item is it? cause it didn't say that on my receipt
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3283 posts
567 upvotes
tnetisg wrote: If anyone knows of stock is available in Calgary, please shoot me a message,
Someone posted earlier that Okotoks had some left.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1746 posts
3106 upvotes
Calgary, AB
mc_molineux wrote: Someone posted earlier that Okotoks had some left.
I just called Okotoks. They said they don't have any left. :(
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
Sep 3, 2008
449 posts
443 upvotes
ikolsteren wrote: I was told I had to go back to the store for original purchase
Hmm I wonder then if we could ask to return it then re purchase it?
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1853 posts
5628 upvotes
Thanks so much!!! Decided to go to Best Buy Coventry after work and they successfully price matched :). Got the camera for $110.90+tax

Jan 22, 2017
155 posts
65 upvotes
oj777 wrote: Thanks so much!!! Decided to go to Best Buy Coventry after work and they successfully price matched :). Got the camera for $110.90+tax
When price matching in store, do you look for an associate or just go straight to cashier? Just show proof of competitor's price, which in this case is a receipt, correct?
Jun 10, 2015
715 posts
345 upvotes
I called Best Buy CS and a local Best Buy and they said they wouldn't be able to honour the price with a receipt. It has to be advertised in a flyer or online.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1853 posts
5628 upvotes
throwawayRFD wrote: When price matching in store, do you look for an associate or just go straight to cashier? Just show proof of competitor's price, which in this case is a receipt, correct?
Since the cameras are locked up, I had to ask a sales associate to get one for me. The sales associate picked one out, took the camera to the cash, and gave the camera to the cashier. Then I told the cashier I want to PM (price match). I showed the cashier the Walmart receipt. cashier calls supervisor, supervisor brought me to Customer Service, where she called the Orleans Walmart store location to confirm stock and the price. Then the supervisor price matched it.
Last edited by oj777 on May 29th, 2017 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 22, 2017
155 posts
65 upvotes
oj777 wrote: Since the cameras are locked up, I had to ask a sales associate to get one for me. The sales associate took the camera to the cash, where i told the cashier I want to PM. I showed the cashier the Walmart receipt. cashier calls supervisor, supervisor brought me to CS, where she called the Walmart store location to confirm stock and the price. Then the supervisor price matched it.
Thanks

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)