Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Walmart] Sony A5000 Mirrorless Camera with 16-50mm Lens Kit UPDATE: NOW $150 (PM at Best Buy for $111) YMMV!

Jul 11, 2013
24 posts
11 upvotes
Montreal
In Montreal, Walmart at Point Claire scan at $150

Bought at Walmart Kirkland and had price adjusted at Walmart Point Claire
Dec 11, 2014
37 posts
24 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Has anyone in BC had any luck price matching this at a walmart thats outside BC?
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
2325 posts
1186 upvotes
Richmond Hill
brigand wrote: thankfully scanned at $149 and easily price adjusted at my store (there has been zero stock for 2 days btw)
so for those who's stores are still at $265, hopefully the price in the computer will change within the coming days even with no stock left

fyi i had them scan my box for the price before i even mentioned what was going on, afterwards the girl was more than helpful

thanks everyone and huge thanks op! =)
reminds me of shopping at target for my nikon!
No luck in Toronto
Deal Fanatic
Jul 19, 2003
8137 posts
770 upvotes
whizzzkid wrote: Best Buy Sunridge Experience (I reserved two units online, went there to buy in store):

Store Manager: Are you crazy? Why did you even think we would price match this absurd price. Whichever bestbuy gave away at this price is stupid, they did not verify.
Me: But I have receipts of the price what others got.
Store Manager: We had a word with the manager at walmart, even they are surprised at this. They are investigating this, it is probably a pricing error. Else our employees would have been the first one to get all of them
Me: ¯\_(⊙︿⊙)_/¯

All in all, a failed attempt. The store staff at 17th ave said they price matched at $265 in the morning, but now they were out of stock. Disappointed.
Report them to headquarters. Bestbuy is pretty garbage when they do this. Futureshop was the worst.
hi!
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2010
1904 posts
1508 upvotes
andresouto wrote: In Montreal, Walmart at Point Claire scan at $150

Did you only bring the receipt or the unit too?
Last edited by Balzard on May 29th, 2017 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 21, 2016
506 posts
839 upvotes
Calgary, AB
masterhapposai wrote: Report them to headquarters. Bestbuy is pretty garbage when they do this. Futureshop was the worst.
Would love to, but what's the process?
RFD Effect Is Real
May 7, 2007
244 posts
1364 upvotes
Montreal
andresouto wrote: In Montreal, Walmart at Point Claire scan at $150

Was there any stock left in Walmart Pointe-Claire?
Last edited by hee jae shin on May 29th, 2017 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
masterhapposai wrote: Report them to headquarters. Bestbuy is pretty garbage when they do this. Futureshop was the worst.
I got denied the PM last week at BB ,It felt bad I missed this deal but honestly they (BB employees) have followed the rules,to begin with it's a clearance item,not showing online (Walmart.ca) ,no stock at most Walmart locations around me except floor models (I'm not sure about your local Walmart location though).
Last edited by immortal_kssss on May 29th, 2017 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
May 15, 2017
92 posts
33 upvotes
basketball wrote: So my brother just grabbed two (one for me) from the Pincher Creek Walmart (Alberta). Apparently, they have a few more! RFD road trip? good luck!
Just FYI pincher creek is showing OOS with 3 possible demos/open boxes/phantom stock. I would highly be cautions.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
2803 posts
1574 upvotes
Toronto
immortal_kssss wrote: I got denied the PM last week,It felt bad I missed this deal but honestly they have followed the rules,ti begin with it's a clearance item,not showing online (Walmart.ca) ,no stock at most Walmart locations except floor models (I'm not sure about your local Walmart location though).
I really want to go through with this but I think you've to be very lucky since those are the rules.
Must be on the website,flyer and not a clearance item or something for a limited time.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
2308 posts
2726 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
None in kw area... Checked 5 Walmarts
Apr 8, 2012
259 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
I bought it full price when it scanned at $530. I just got it adjusted to the $150 price afterwards at another Walmart. Go buy it if you want it.
1-anh wrote: Has it been confirmed if its nationwide? I checked on Saturday at my local Walmart and they had 3 in Stock but they said it scanned in at $530 so I didn't bother. But I'd be willing to try again if their systems get updated with new prices
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2014
1781 posts
2401 upvotes
GPS - error
onichi wrote: I bought it full price when it scanned at $530. I just got it adjusted to the $150 price afterwards at another Walmart. Go buy it if you want it.
Does it need to be in stock to get it price adjusted ?
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2014
1781 posts
2401 upvotes
GPS - error
brigand wrote: zero stock and i got mine adjusted no problem.

30 day return if things dont work out, good luck!
Hmm, I guess the only issue is how would you know what price it is, when there's no stock? :)
Jun 10, 2015
715 posts
345 upvotes
Called all the Walmarts (Newmarket, Aurora, Barrie, Bradford, Keswick, Collingwood, Bolton + York Region ones) and grabbed the last two in Orillia @ $265 each. Neither locations in Barrie were able to search the item with the UPC number on the receipt to check the current price because it wasn't in their inventory. Not sure if it would make a difference if I were to return it @ $265 and repurchase and see what the current price is.. If anyone is able to find a Walmart that has it for $140, please let me know!
Last edited by vanlinda on May 30th, 2017 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
matrix75 wrote: Hmm, I guess the only issue is how would you know what price it is, when there's no stock? :)
When I face this problem with Walmart,I put the item in a reusable bag with the receipt and go into a Wally location and use the self scanner in the store ,if the price is lower I go to the customer service desk,if not I put it back in the bag and leave.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Apr 8, 2012
259 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
matrix75 wrote: Does it need to be in stock to get it price adjusted ?
It doesnt seem like it... The store has 0 stock but it came up as 150 when the cs person scanned it when I asked for a price protection.
Mar 13, 2005
241 posts
95 upvotes
I got a successful price adjustment done at the Airdrie Walmart just now (purchased on Friday). The lady couldn't believe the price when it came up. She was very nice about doing it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)