Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

SONY MDR-XB50AP headphones [$24.25]

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2018 11:31 am
Feb 17, 2014
105 posts
136 upvotes
Toronto
Just picked up the blue ones at Best Buy. Definitely worth $25. Definitely feel like a cheap build quality (of course, it's $25). Should have got the 2 year warranty cause I'm pretty sure they'll break in one ear somehow...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7725 posts
5238 upvotes
Canada
Crooked dell won't price match, they have a weird policy of no price match 1 week before and after BF. Really?

Wanted to use my dell rewards otherwise they will expire
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1278 posts
1055 upvotes
Edmonton
Hmmmmm trying to decide between Source and Amazon... Amazon can be returned, Source is couple dollars less...

Ah first world problems Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2009
1139 posts
405 upvotes
Dunno why i bought em but I did...... Stupid RFD....... :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2017
1155 posts
288 upvotes
dealCker wrote: Dunno why i bought em but I did...... Stupid RFD....... :facepalm:
SUCKER! :O

I bought the KEF M500 from Visions, $75.00 more but a much better deal. ;)
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1278 posts
1055 upvotes
Edmonton
Speaking of visions, if you manage to get someone to price match the PSP source deal (20$), you'll get these for 14$. (20 - 0.15*[60-20])

This is extremely ymmv because according to visions website, they don't PM sony products.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1676 posts
2341 upvotes
Waterloo Region
dealCker wrote: Dunno why i bought em but I did...... Stupid RFD....... :facepalm:
I just got these today but I'm taking them back in the morning.
1. The sound is OK, but the bass sounds "cheap"
2. The design is just horrible. I got these to use for listening to audiobooks at bed time. But that elongated backend just makes it impossible to lie on your sides.

I've got a pair of Zero audio ZB 03 high Res headphones which I bought for audiobooks, but those have got really flimsy wires and I just can't bring myself to sleep with them in my ears despite the excellent sound.

So I guess I'm still in the market for a workhorse pair of headphones.
Aug 1, 2016
120 posts
34 upvotes
Gangsta101 wrote: I just got these today but I'm taking them back in the morning.
1. The sound is OK, but the bass sounds "cheap"
2. The design is just horrible. I got these to use for listening to audiobooks at bed time. But that elongated backend just makes it impossible to lie on your sides.

I've got a pair of Zero audio ZB 03 high Res headphones which I bought for audiobooks, but those have got really flimsy wires and I just can't bring myself to sleep with them in my ears despite the excellent sound.

So I guess I'm still in the market for a workhorse pair of headphones.
Not possible to have compact design and heavy bass at the same time.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1718 posts
1754 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Thanks
Will go with the Amazon deal
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2003
2549 posts
570 upvotes
I bought these 4 or 5 months ago for travelling through Asia. They were used and abused and are still kicking today. The noise cancelling works well and they sound very good for the price. If you are on the fence just get them. :)