Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Sony PS4 DualShock 4 (wave blue) - 39.96

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2019 12:57 pm
Aug 11, 2017
5 posts
3 upvotes
I was just at the Walmart in Richmond BC.
They found more in the back, so saw at least 3 to 4 more left. This was at like 8:30pm.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2005
1027 posts
80 upvotes
North York
lightning wrote:
Jan 12th, 2019 12:20 am
Back in stock online!
Thanks! Managed to snag one this time!
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
10747 posts
2389 upvotes
sli723 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 11:31 pm
Haven't received my order yet even though it should have arrived today. Did Walmart do a safe drop? Worried that someone took my parcel...
Mine was dropped off by independent courier in a personal vehicle. He left it at the front door, as I opened the door to get it he was snapping a pic of the parcel at my door with my address showing, for proof of delivery I suppose.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Feb 18, 2009
233 posts
94 upvotes
Brampton
Bought from Black Friday sale Dec 28. Went to store today to return and re-buy at lower price Grimacing Face
Jul 7, 2005
388 posts
20 upvotes
Picked up 2 online. 24 left. Good luck guys!
Dec 30, 2012
862 posts
356 upvotes
Burlington
I successfully ordered one last night but received an email today saying they were out of stock and will try to fulfil, but may cancel. Am I likely to get an evoucher if they do cancel? Also, what's the cheapest way to get this working with PC? I have a PS3 wireless dual shock that requires a special hack and an hoping this is a bit easier to implement.
Nov 23, 2017
45 posts
11 upvotes
Says out of stock at my two local Walmart’s on their site but shows in stock at one of them from the stock check link in this post. Which should I believe? Keep
missing out on the online restocks too gosh darnit.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2012
1556 posts
454 upvotes
Toronto
mwahahaa wrote:
Jan 12th, 2019 9:21 am
I successfully ordered one last night but received an email today saying they were out of stock and will try to fulfil, but may cancel. Am I likely to get an evoucher if they do cancel? Also, what's the cheapest way to get this working with PC? I have a PS3 wireless dual shock that requires a special hack and an hoping this is a bit easier to implement.
I think you just need Bluetooth... Steam has native support...
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
2138 posts
2086 upvotes
Canada
ryan0462 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2019 9:37 am
Says out of stock at my two local Walmart’s on their site but shows in stock at one of them from the stock check link in this post. Which should I believe? Keep
missing out on the online restocks too gosh darnit.
Walmart.ca shows correct information only for the first store out of 3, the other 2 just copy information of the first(its a bug in their system). To check this just change zip code to the store in question and you will see that stock is now Avaible.
Still, if it shows 'Available' don't be surprised that it's actually OOS, as this information is not updated in real time and outdated by at least a day. Try calling in first.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2003
2430 posts
192 upvotes
Got one. Thanks a lot op for making me spend money.
Sep 2, 2016
255 posts
127 upvotes
Walmart in Thornhill shows stock but the guy told me they had 2 returns. Said they can’t sell these open box. My guess is someone returned 2 old controllers. Disgusting if that’s the case
Aug 11, 2017
5 posts
3 upvotes
Dmbpjfan wrote:
Jan 12th, 2019 11:14 am
Walmart in Thornhill shows stock but the guy told me they had 2 returns. Said they can’t sell these open box. My guess is someone returned 2 old controllers. Disgusting if that’s the case
Agreed. I bought one from walmart and after opening it.. it was very dusty, missing pads, usb port was damaged and makes noises when I shaked it.

Good thing I was able to return it. But there are people that just returns with the old controller. Shame.