Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Star Wars Battlefront II PS4 and Xbone $9.96 PM

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2018 11:49 am
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2007
1149 posts
274 upvotes
Saskatchewan
husamus156 wrote: Not cool Black Friday Not Cool.

Making me buy Nier, StarWars and Detroit.

Already have GoW, RdR2. FC5, AC Origins to play
Where is Detroit on sale and for how much?
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
merciscool wrote: Where is Detroit on sale and for how much?
Best Buy starting on Friday, and $30. Same price as God of War.

It's listed in their flyer, so you may be able to price match. Some places, like Walmart, may give you a hard time because of "Black Friday" sales.

If that's the case, give the CSR one of these:

Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1119 posts
847 upvotes
Westmount, QC
merciscool wrote: Where is Detroit on sale and for how much?
30$+tx physical BestBuy
27.xx$ PSN no tax (PS+ discount)
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
jackass_ca wrote: Depends too, if there is a PRICE TAG on the actual item, then it's supposed to be a price correction, not SCOP, SCOP applies to non-price ticketed items, usually applied against what the shelf tag would say. However, I have heard many stories of Walmart applying the SCOP, for various reasons. probably just easier to apply it rather than try to find reasons to debate it.
It used to be that the item say had a shelf tag showing a price, say $9.96, and the item ringing up at $29.96. Its great that is has now extended to flyer pricing.

Well, as you know the Games are non-ticketed items in general, as they have no stickers on them when displayed behind a glass door shelf...only a price tag is on the shelf...and many times it is not the correct price tag too.

Also, notice how in the picture of the Scanner Price Accuracy photo you attached...it also says "or any other displayed price"...which applies to their online displayed price of the item. So the fact is, that it does not only extend to flyers but the website too.

Cheers!
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
User381785 wrote: Who would buy a multiplayer online game for purely the single player?
You will find a lot of people did for Titanfall 2 when it dropped to $10. And now same thing is happening with Battlefront 2.
Jan 8, 2007
228 posts
32 upvotes
DanishP003216 wrote: Probably sticker price was different than what it scanned at and according to the law, if that item is under$10, you get it for free.
I don't think there's a law for that but walmart and some other retailers are doing that
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1119 posts
847 upvotes
Westmount, QC
User381785 wrote: Who would buy a multiplayer online game for purely the single player?
Some games are fun single player.
I loaned BF1 and finished it in a single night. It was a really fun campaign

having Star wars for 10$+tx then sell it back to EBGames 10$. Sign me in
Nov 6, 2011
706 posts
377 upvotes
Calgary
Cataradi wrote: SCOP wouldn't have applied if the sticker price was higher and the item scanned for lower. You would have only got the game at the scanned price of $29.99 with no SCOP.

SCOP only works if the sticker price was lower than the scanned price.
You’re right, I mixed up the numbers when I was writing this.
Nov 5, 2007
152 posts
68 upvotes
Winnipeg
Grabbed it today at Walmart Regent in Winnipeg. I pre ordered the first and well we know that one stunk. Stayed away at start of this release and then saw the price. Did research and so happy they seemed to have put life into it. Looks beautiful and the characters are awesome. For $10 honestly cannot go wrong.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2821 posts
1014 upvotes
Vaughan
In store at the WM near me the game scanned at $29.99. I showed the cashier the online price and she wouldn't even pricematch, never mind give me the error. She says the cashiers are told that they can't/won't pricematch the online price. I find that BS. I would only have taken the game if I got it free with SCOP though. Just wanted to play the signle player and then use as a trade-in.
Public Mobile $34/50GB-CAN-US/30 days
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
d_source wrote: In store at the WM near me the game scanned at $29.99. I showed the cashier the online price and she wouldn't even pricematch, never mind give me the error. She says the cashiers are told that they can't/won't pricematch the online price. I find that BS. I would only have taken the game if I got it free with SCOP though. Just wanted to play the signle player and then use as a trade-in.
Walmart electronics department is basically russian roulette when it comes to price matching.

5 bullets are "NOT HAPPENING". 1 bullet is "Okay we'll do it for you this once."

They almost never budge, in my experience. Which is why I don't even try it anymore.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1361 posts
209 upvotes
Batarang wrote: You will find a lot of people did for Titanfall 2 when it dropped to $10. And now same thing is happening with Battlefront 2.
Yup I **** loved Titanfall 2 SP. Didn't touch the MP except for that one trophy that literally just asks you to login or something.

I got some Vanquish vibes from Titanfall 2, I'm glad I gave it a shot for 10$
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
It's the same price for PC on Origin.

However I am wary of spending even $10 on what appears to be a big f2p style mobile game nonsense.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1119 posts
847 upvotes
Westmount, QC
BinaryJay wrote: It's the same price for PC on Origin.

However I am wary of spending even $10 on what appears to be a big f2p style mobile game nonsense.
I plan buying the game, finish single player mode then trade it back to EBGames with the 10$ deal
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25916 posts
10325 upvotes
Just have to wait a couple months for Anthem to drop. With that Gamepass 12 month card I bought during E3 sale, I'm all set. If I find Battlefront, okay. If not, no loss...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)