Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Starlink: Battle for Atlas game & starter pack for Nintendo Switch ($49.96) (50% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2018 10:12 am
Deal Addict
May 22, 2015
3296 posts
3830 upvotes

[Walmart] Starlink: Battle for Atlas game & starter pack for Nintendo Switch ($49.96) (50% off)

The game is only a month old so a sale is quite surprising.

Walmart will give you a $10 e voucher (redeemable in December) if you spend $100+.
Last edited by mikebc on Nov 22nd, 2018 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
15 replies
Aug 7, 2011
235 posts
63 upvotes
from what I know unless you REALLY want the toy it's better to get the digital version it comes with more
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
4769 posts
1560 upvotes
That was quick. Not doing great I guess
May 18, 2015
153 posts
130 upvotes
Montreal, QC
You guys know if Walmart does PM just like Best Buy?
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2004
1517 posts
701 upvotes
Victoria
My experience is that Walmart will PM if you find a flyer advertised price, either in print or online. They won't price match a website. It has to be in a flyer.
Oct 19, 2011
302 posts
377 upvotes
Revolute wrote: Has anyone played this? Thoughts?
I really enjoyed this game, and was particularly impressed with how well the Star Fox crew was integrated into the Switch version. It bears a lot of similarities to No Man's Sky, with the concept of a seamless multi-planet system to explore, but without the procedural generation. Some feeling of repetition does set in, but it kept me interested enough to see the whole game through.

That said, I do recommend the digital deluxe edition over the physical edition. Having access to all the weapons (and more specifically, all of the weapon elements) makes a fair bit of difference to how enjoyable the game is.
Jul 4, 2008
28 posts
18 upvotes
Brantford
The 1 time I tried to PM @Walmart, they insisted I find the competitor deal in a flyer-tracking-app called flipp(sp?).

But it didn't help me cause it was just an in store price, not an item being advertised in a flyer...

I dunno if this is policy @EVERY Walmart, but it looks like someone else replied with a similar experience before me.
Oct 15, 2011
339 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
Chura83 wrote: from what I know unless you REALLY want the toy it's better to get the digital version it comes with more
Damn, I did want the toy but I know i'll end up stashing it away.. Guess i'll get the digital version. THANKS!
Nov 23, 2009
625 posts
290 upvotes
Just went out of stock online. But it probably won't be too long before everyone else is clearancing this as well. Game obviously flopped hard.
Aug 24, 2016
184 posts
234 upvotes
Nightfire wrote: Just went out of stock online. But it probably won't be too long before everyone else is clearancing this as well. Game obviously flopped hard.
or it's just the holiday push? most games released in October are on sale right now...doesn't mean they flopped lol
Nov 23, 2009
625 posts
290 upvotes
RFDDAN wrote: or it's just the holiday push? most games released in October are on sale right now...doesn't mean they flopped lol
No other Switch game is 50% off after 1 month.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5287 posts
3345 upvotes
They seems to have crippled the retail physical release with the high price of physical toys. To buy all the ships and weapons and pilots you are looking at around $400+ The digital Deluxe version has all those things unlocked and costs $100. Unless you have a lot of shelf space and extra money the toys aren't selling. I'm tempted to get the physical just for the Arwing but buy the digital to actually play.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Dec 8, 2013
255 posts
407 upvotes
Toronto
The digital versions on Nintendo eshop are on sale for $60 and $80. Both come with more ships/pilots/weapons.

I went with the $80 digital deluxe edition which comes with everything. So far I'm really enjoying the game.
No advertising or self promotion in signatures - Mods
Aug 24, 2016
184 posts
234 upvotes
Nightfire wrote: No other Switch game is 50% off after 1 month.
It's not a first party title and it's reduced across all platforms. Seems like a regular black friday sale to me.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2011
2082 posts
2412 upvotes
Toronto
It's actually better to get this digitally. Cheaper upgrades and easier to navigate said upgrades if you get this digitally. If you're a collector though physical is the way to go
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)