Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

T-fal Intelligent 48 in 1 5 L Multi-Cooker with Induction

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2017 6:34 pm
40 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes
Impossible to find much info, but looks like a great deal, in for 1 and thanked.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10576 posts
15687 upvotes
GT-EH
Thanks OP... ordered.

I have no idea why I need another but what the heck.
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Apr 18, 2017
57 posts
11 upvotes
It says 10 cup, 5 litre capacity.. 10 cups does not equal 5 L
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2805 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
thanks, bought one
Kijiji links aren't permitted in signatures. Only links to our BST forum.
Mar 29, 2015
82 posts
38 upvotes
Brossard, QC
Thanks, i bought one as well. It says its induction and comes with accessories?! Looking forward to recieving this as it sounds very good! Delivery date says may 1st.

I also Couldn't find any info. tfal website shows only a 45 in one.

If you are interested in a less obscure mutlicooker, the bay also has this one on sale: http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores ... 309587--24?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6913 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
Epitaph85 wrote: It says 10 cup, 5 litre capacity.. 10 cups does not equal 5 L
10 cup of rice? Have you ever cooked rice?
Apr 18, 2017
57 posts
11 upvotes
konsensei wrote: 10 cup of rice? Have you ever cooked rice?
Yes, I have cooked rice. I understand it expands. I'm referencing the capacity of the vessel, not how rice expands. This is not just for rice.
Deal Guru
Jun 7, 2005
10338 posts
1469 upvotes
Toronto
tutulau wrote: OOSCrying Face
RFD effect Winking Face

By the way, check it out at the store which is where I got mine from the Maple store and there were a couple units left ;)
Last edited by rdx on Apr 27th, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Guru
Jun 7, 2005
10338 posts
1469 upvotes
Toronto
By the way, they say one of the functions is to do bread raising. Does it mean it can bake bread ? I actually have more need for a bread maker than ANOTHER rice cooker as I already have a rice cooker with timer and an instant pot (which can cook rice as well) Face With Tears Of Joy
RFD Alumnus
Dec 16, 2012
91 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto, ON
rdx wrote: By the way, they say one of the functions is to do bread raising. Does it mean it can bake bread ? I actually have more need for a bread maker than ANOTHER rice cooker as I already have a rice cooker with timer and an instant pot (which can cook rice as well) Face With Tears Of Joy
I would assume it's just for raising the dough, which requires a warm moist condition for the yeast to work. You don't need a device for it but it does work better with a uniform temperature (which is probably like a warming feature on this cooker), especially when it's cold out. Looking at the spherical inner pot, it would probably be a terrible bread maker anyway, unless you like your bread in scoops ;)
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2009
1457 posts
888 upvotes
Vancouver
48 functions eh? I wonder if anyone who has ever bought this has eclipsed even a dozen.
Deal Guru
Jun 7, 2005
10338 posts
1469 upvotes
Toronto
drew4008 wrote: 48 functions eh? I wonder if anyone who has ever bought this has eclipsed even a dozen.
Agree. Most people would just use that one function --> Rice cooking Face With Tears Of Joy
Jan 26, 2014
890 posts
536 upvotes
Toronto, ON
drew4008 wrote: 48 functions eh? I wonder if anyone who has ever bought this has eclipsed even a dozen.
But not everyone uses the same 12.
Mar 8, 2015
9 posts
2 upvotes
Montr
Too bad, I was in the market for one. I guess I'll seek the Walmart around.

Thx to RFD :D
Deal Guru
Jun 7, 2005
10338 posts
1469 upvotes
Toronto
Jag266 wrote: Too bad, I was in the market for one. I guess I'll seek the Walmart around.

Thx to RFD :D
Call the store or visit the customer service of one store, they should be able to tell you which store still has stock ;)
Jun 4, 2013
146 posts
100 upvotes
Not much review online regarding this product, anyone uses it as a rice cooker? How is the results compare to regular rice cooker? Thanks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)