Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Thermos Funtainer replacement straws set of 2 for $2.97

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2018 11:34 am
Feb 7, 2012
762 posts
1513 upvotes
Toronto

[Walmart] Thermos Funtainer replacement straws set of 2 for $2.97

[update]
original post for Amazon is now sold out but thanks to @nounou23 , they're also on sale at Walmart so i updated the post for Walmart

-----------------------------------------------------
Original Post:
Was on sale last month for the same but as an add-on item. this time it doesn't say add-on so i was able to order them without having to find fillers!

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00TZL ... UTF8&psc=1
Last edited by frugette on Oct 9th, 2018 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
4169 posts
6806 upvotes
Langley, BC
thanks, ordered 2.

these are at Walmart for 5.99, so the amazon price inflation is like a Canadian Tire price :P
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7440 posts
4191 upvotes
Moncton, NB
These are the same price @ walmart right now. Ordered some this morning with other stuff. We have 3 of those thermos drinking bottles for my son and I think they are the best bottles we had so far so I'm glad to have found some replacement. But we haven't had to replace any straw yet but just in case . :)
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2817 posts
3144 upvotes
Toronto
I suggest when the kids are able to move on from straws, to use Nalgene bottles with the On-The-Fly lid.
No soft rubber they can chew off, no taking it apart to wash all the little parts, easy to wash, super durable.
My last "straw" bottle was a cheap hard plastic straw bottle from Loblaw, cheap and unchewable.
Nov 30, 2014
301 posts
381 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Don't need any, but I know this is a good deal. I remember buying these by the tens through Thermos for another bottle because my son kept chewing at it. At first I thought it was some sensory thing, but thankfully he grew out of it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)