Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Thomas and Friends 5 in 1 track master - $29.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2017 12:37 pm
May 10, 2007
24 posts
3 upvotes
Mississauga

[Walmart] Thomas and Friends 5 in 1 track master - $29.97

Found this in clearance section but looks like its also available online. Alternatively there's also this version at ToysRUs.

Hope this qualifies as my first hot deals post :)
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7433 posts
4185 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Looks like a great deal but to be honest if you have a child that likes Thomas try to find the older model (light grey or blue).

They are way easier to connect and don't come with those special pieces like the newer kit where some part are almost useless to inter connect with other set.

Funny because we took out his trains and track today and he prefers to play with the old set. He can connect them himself and way easier for him.

Just look on kijiji. We found someone selling a load of them and its funny because 1 of the train (2006 murdoch) is selling for like 80$ I guess its a rare one.
Jan 29, 2017
24 posts
5 upvotes
cuah wrote: Found this in clearance section but looks like its also available online. Alternatively there's also this version at ToysRUs.

Hope this qualifies as my first hot deals post :)
Oos online. Which store has it?
May 10, 2007
24 posts
3 upvotes
Mississauga
I got one from heartland yesterday. They had at least 2 more on the clearance wall at the back.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)