Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart US / AT&T

Locked: $40 AT&T 25GB Plan is BACK [Canada / US / Mexico Usage]

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2021 3:44 pm
Jan 6, 2003
276 posts
19 upvotes
Hi all,

Just wanted to share my experience:
1) bought phone and prepaid $50 card from Walmart Bellingham last Saturday June 29th
2) they activated the phone for me in store
3) left the sim in the phone and got notified yesterday that 17gb bonus was applied.

Please note that there may be a restriction applied to the accounts (minimum of 50% of calls must be made within/to the states)
Images
  • Screenshot_20190705-144140_Outlook.jpg
Aug 31, 2006
488 posts
284 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
bb wrote: Please note that there may be a restriction applied to the accounts (minimum of 50% of calls must be made within/to the states)
This has been discussed in the past... It just appears that AT&T's welcome materials are outdated and don't reflect the updated ToC that was put in place last year (removal of the 50% restriction). If you look at the fine print in your plan details on your AT&T account page, it doesn't mention the 50% restriction anywhere.
Jun 2, 2008
290 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto
When does this promo expire?

Once I get everything activated at Walmart, I can then join a group line set up by members of rfd?
Yes!!! I have a stupid user name. It's a Counter Strike alias from 15+ years ago lol 😂😂😂
Jan 24, 2013
361 posts
178 upvotes
Ontario
Still ongoing saga of no 17gb bonus (activated 4 lines June 20). After 3 calls to ATT and being "promised" that the data would automatically appear, the supervisor I talked to acknowledged that there is a system issue with there being two concurrent promos (the 16gb double data and the 25gb Walmart promo) and that the system was erroneously applying just the 8gb bonus to Walmart lines. She said they are "working on the latency issue" but couldn't give me a timeline of resolution. I opened a case number so we'll see.

As someone else suggested, I wish I would have waited until the 8gb+8gb promo finished before signing up for this one. Could have avoided all this headache. I do think that anyone who has activated more recently is getting the correct promo though so I think ATT are starting to get their sh*t together.
Dec 21, 2010
66 posts
46 upvotes
banker8 wrote: More precisely ... is there anyone who has waited 11 or more days since activating, and has left their SIM inside the Walmart phone for the whole time, and is yet to receive the 17 GB of bonus data?
Me Sadly.

June 20 activation.
Aug 30, 2005
389 posts
238 upvotes
just want to do a quick update on the voip.ms call forward issue. I end up submit a ticket on Wednesday night and they tried to set it up from server side on Thursday and still a no go. So now they will verify this along with the routing department and reply back to me as soon as they can.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1041 posts
1292 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…
This Just In! Rest Easier Including Multiliners.

Cut and Past !
https://www.att.com/prepaid/walmart-off ... w.ds#legal
Edit for tired eyes.
Images
  • Screenshot_2019-07-06-01-53-27.png
  • Screenshot_2019-07-06-01-55-53.png
Last edited by HalfTrack on Jul 6th, 2019 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
U still have to pay for goods/services U agreed to — even if U did so only unconsciously.
A Visa Canada survey of web shoppers, 1 in 4 said they read all the online text. 50% skimmed it & 27% Read Nothing at all before accepting a tainted offer.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1041 posts
1292 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…
Images
  • Screenshot_2019-07-06-01-54-32.png
  • Screenshot_2019-07-06-01-54-48.png
U still have to pay for goods/services U agreed to — even if U did so only unconsciously.
A Visa Canada survey of web shoppers, 1 in 4 said they read all the online text. 50% skimmed it & 27% Read Nothing at all before accepting a tainted offer.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1041 posts
1292 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…
Last Shots Fired!

Images
  • Screenshot_2019-07-06-03-16-33.png
Mar 20, 2013
54 posts
13 upvotes
cowtown87 wrote: Just had a friend pick up the cheapo $30 flip phone from walmart last night and this morning we activated it online, $50 plan with auto-pay discount for total of $40+taxes. She's going to wait until the bonus data gets added to the account before sending me the SIM card, adding to multi-line etc. I'll post back in a couple days with the outcome if everything went smoothly or not.
Well, just checked my online account this morning and the 17gb bonus data was successfully added. Friend is going to mail me the SIM card now, join to multi-line, etc. Everything went smoothly with no hiccups.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 28, 2005
6467 posts
460 upvotes
Scarborough
I activated 2 flip phones last night. I'll wait till I get my bonus and then start a group.

I'll probably make the group $40 per month with 3 months up front and I'll email transfer back any money left over (I have a no fee foreign exchange card) back to each person every month if it's under $40/month. (the difference between the $40 and what we paid for that month).

I'll need a minimum of 3 more people to get to the 5 people (I will make the business group so the more people the cheaper it will be for everyone)

Message me if you are interested and I will get the group together once I get my bonus data.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1041 posts
1292 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…
AT&T 25gb Walmart promo mentioned at beginning of Nokia 3.1a review.

Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2014
1129 posts
525 upvotes
Corunna, ON
lithiumli wrote: I activated 2 flip phones last night. I'll wait till I get my bonus and then start a group.

I'll probably make the group $40 per month with 3 months up front and I'll email transfer back any money left over (I have a no fee foreign exchange card) back to each person every month if it's under $40/month. (the difference between the $40 and what we paid for that month).

I'll need a minimum of 3 more people to get to the 5 people (I will make the business group so the more people the cheaper it will be for everyone)

Message me if you are interested and I will get the group together once I get my bonus data.
Just FYI getting your data has nothing to do with being part of a group.

I would start it now. I think the ToS says you only have 21 days to get the group setup.
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2008
1354 posts
566 upvotes
--== Removed ==--

group is full
Last edited by IamTHEvilONE on Jul 7th, 2019 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If my post has helped you out, gimme a thumbs up! Buy/Sell/Trade with Confidence!

BST Feedback: 100% Positive on RFD, Heatware, eBay 50-0-0 (closed 2017-08-29), and I use to manage a AT&T Group Plan.
Apr 22, 2015
280 posts
94 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Can also confirm that bonus data is used first in US (opposite that in Canada or when roaming)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 28, 2005
6467 posts
460 upvotes
Scarborough
So I've decided to start the Multi line Group now.

like stated before $40/month 3 months up front and if bill is less then $40 I will refund the balance back to you each month.

this is my group

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/t-group ... #p31137611

PM me if you have any questions or want to join.
proplayer44 wrote: Just FYI getting your data has nothing to do with being part of a group.

I would start it now. I think the ToS says you only have 21 days to get the group setup.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1041 posts
1292 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…
What do they mean by this? Don't believe I like the sounds of it. What happens if an account line owner is terminated or ceases to be? How do you retain ownership of your plan/s?
If payment is not made for each line, service to all lines is terminated
What if I can’t pay for all lines on my PREPAID Multi-Line account?
We’ll discontinue service for all lines until the account owner can pay the monthly plan charges for all of them.
https://www.att.com/esupport/article.ht ... si=4C9eKfk
AT&T PREPAID Family Plans & Multi-Line Discount Calculator
Get Started
Visit an AT&T Retail Store or enroll with the steps below
Step 1
Purchase new lines individually
Shop for PREPAID pmyprepaid
Step 2
Chosen account owner signs into att.com/myprepaid
Step 3
Select Multi-Line Discount within att.com/myprepaid
Step 4
Follow the prompts to invite member lines
Step 5
Enroll in AutoPay and pay for all lines

Need more information?
With AT&T Multi-Line discounts, you can add up to five lines and save up to $110 per month. Create an AT&T PREPAID family plan that suits your needs and helps you manage your family’s phone budget. Experience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with no annual contract, no credit check, and no activation fee. Use our discount calculator below to see just how much you can save!

AT&T PREPAID Multi-Line Discount: Requires enrollment in AT&T PREPAID Multi-Line Account and minimum $30/month plan for each line. Account Owner must set up Account, choose plan for each line, and make full payment for each line upon enrollment and each month. If payment is not made for each line, service to all lines is terminated. Limit five lines per consumer Account and 10 lines per small business Account.

Learn more about setting up and managing a PREPAID multi-line account.

Offer ends 7/11/2019. Offer ends in stores at participating locations on 7/11/2019 and online on 7/4/19. Requires activation & payment of new line of service on $50 monthly plan (by offer end date) and AutoPay enrollment by 7/11/19. To receive bonus data each month, you must remain on the $50 Monthly Plan and be enrolled in AutoPay. Once qualifications have been met, bonus data will be applied to customer’s account within 3 days after activation and within 2 days after each qualified renewal. Multi-Line members are eligible as long as account owner is enrolled in AutoPay. Bonus data is used before plan data and does not roll over. Not combinable with other promotions and/or discounts.

AT&T PREPAID Multi-Line Discount: Requires enrollment in AT&T PREPAID Multi-Line Account and min. $30/month plan for each line. Account Owner must set up Account, choose plan for each line, and make full payment for each line upon enrollment and each month. If payment is not made for each line, service to all lines is terminated. Limit five lines per consumer Account and 10 lines per small business Account. Member lines: If Member’s monthly plan on Account is different from plan prior to enrollment, Member may lose access to packages or services from prior plan. High-speed Data Proration: Upon joining a Multi-Line Account, a Member’s renewal date is aligned with the Account Owner’s renewal date, and the Member’s high-speed data allowance is prorated based on the number of days remaining in Multi-Line Account term. General AT&T Prepaid Service: Subject to Terms of Service and Plan Terms available at att.com/prepaidterms. Money must be added to Account within 26 days of activation, or Account will be cancelled. Geographic, usage, and other terms, conditions, and restr’s apply. See att.com/prepaid for details.
https://www.att.com/att/prepaid-multiline-discount/
https://www.att.com/legal/terms.prepaid ... Terms.html
1 Walmart 3 Lines for $100: Available at Walmart In-store or Walmart.com only. Requires purchase of AT&T PREPAID phone & activation & payment of 3 lines of service on $65 monthly plan as well as enrollment in Multi-Line account. Account owner must be enrolled in AutoPay. Taxes are extra. Must complete Multi-line account set-up within 21 days of phone purchase. Discounts applied prior to first plan renewal if eligibility criteria are met. Customer must remain on $65/mo. plan within a Multi-Line account (3-line minimum) and successfully renew plan each month to continue receiving discounts. If you move from $65/mo. plan or end Multi-Line Account, you lose discounts. Not combinable with $20 AutoPay Promotion or other service offers. Maximum AutoPay discount per line is $10; if Account Owner previously qualified for $20 AutoPay Promotion, will resume $20 AutoPay discount after leaving Multi-Line Account.
https://www.att.com/prepaid/walmart-off ... 060d#legal
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2014
1129 posts
525 upvotes
Corunna, ON
As a member of a group you have the option in your account settings to leave the group at anytime.
Nov 8, 2004
77 posts
38 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I have just hit day 11 and I just called AT&T to resolve it. At first, they were saying that it was because I opted into AutoPay in the first month. Their resolution was to finish the first month, then get a new number and then don't go on AutoPay until after the plan is setup. I advised them then I would have to wait an additional 30 days (19 days remaining on my plan + 11 to wait for the 10 days) and pay an additional $10 was unacceptable since their own promotions do not state this. I then asked for a supervisor who then I referred to the https://www.att.com/prepaid/walmart-gif ... offer.html site as not having this anywhere. They created a case and will have it resolved within 3 days and I am feeling optimistic. Until then, my sim still lives in the Nokia 3.1A. Has anyone run Fast.com on their good phones? I am getting under 10Mb/sec on mine and am hoping it is just the phone. Can you please give me your numbers?
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1041 posts
1292 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…
Nokia 3.1A
NETWORK AND CONNECTIVITY
Network speed CAT 4
Category 4 150 Mbps download 50 Mbps upload

So many variables to consider.
Check Regional Speeds

https://www.speedtest.net/reports/canada/

https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_us/nokia-3-a/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)