Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Various Wal-Mart Released & Pre-Order Game Deals

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2019 5:13 pm
Sep 9, 2010
20 posts
30 upvotes
Markham
chemicalxv wrote: I wonder if we'll get any new Switch bundles this year outside of the obvious Pokemon ones.

Also so much for all those "enhanced" and "cheaper/portable-only" Switch rumours lmao
Nintendo explicitly stated that there will be no news of new switch consoles at E3.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2877 posts
2500 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
viperstorm16 wrote: Nintendo explicitly stated that there will be no news of new switch consoles at E3.
They said they had "no plans" back in April. News sites kept pushing it anyways because there was absolutely no way Nintendo was actually going to tip that off if they were. Like literally prior to the Direct Animal Crossing was still a 2019 game.

I'm just laughing at the articles you can find even from this morning going "omg they could reveal them!!!"
Apr 20, 2006
728 posts
397 upvotes
looks like the voucher is the best route to get mario maker and links awakening grab the $99 and $20 ecard from costco then buy the voucher
Oct 21, 2013
194 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ficklen wrote: looks like the voucher is the best route to get mario maker and links awakening grab the $99 and $20 ecard from costco then buy the voucher
Sorry maybe I am missing something: wouldn’t that only equal $119 when you need $132?
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1182 posts
428 upvotes
Scarborough
Is it easy to cancel Pre-Orders from Walmart down the road?

I am guessing it's the same as others, charges credit card a few days before or day off?
Dec 19, 2006
428 posts
327 upvotes
Burnaby
ficklen wrote: looks like the voucher is the best route to get mario maker and links awakening grab the $99 and $20 ecard from costco then buy the voucher
If you intend to keep them. The resale value on physical will stay around $70, so you're effectively paying $20 each after tax if you just Craigslist them after you're done. And that's before discounts.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1102 posts
372 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Bleachway wrote: Is it easy to cancel Pre-Orders from Walmart down the road?

I am guessing it's the same as others, charges credit card a few days before or day off?
I have used the chat with no issues at all.

They charge when they ship item.
Aug 20, 2018
55 posts
31 upvotes
Preordered NHL20 and Modern Warfare, and got an email saying that both are backordered - but they aren't released for months, so should I still expect to have them day 1 (when they're released)?
Nov 28, 2013
405 posts
238 upvotes
Not even Walmart is coming through with discounts for Switch games.
Apr 20, 2006
728 posts
397 upvotes
paperplanez wrote: Sorry maybe I am missing something: wouldn’t that only equal $119 when you need $132?
Yes youd be missing 13 dollars.
Apr 20, 2006
728 posts
397 upvotes
Thello wrote: If you intend to keep them. The resale value on physical will stay around $70, so you're effectively paying $20 each after tax if you just Craigslist them after you're done. And that's before discounts.
I keep all Nintendo originals ...and with little ones at home no worries of losing the game...also craigslist you build a time machine to 2004?