[Walmart] Various Wal-Mart Released & Pre-Order Game Deals

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2019 1:00 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1011 posts
541 upvotes
Toronto
Pre-ordered CP2077 SE just to make sure i'll get it for 55 - but might re-think in getting SE, 325 is way too much, but it looks sooo nice.
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Sep 27, 2009
229 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
Just got an email that pre-order will get cancelled within the 3 days if they don't find stock. For others that got the email, did your orders get cancelled?
Jun 30, 2009
54 posts
9 upvotes
Surrey
Preordered Pokemon Shield but I'm getting an email saying that they're going to cancel my order if they can't ship it within 3 days. Anyone else getting emails like this regarding any of their pre-orders?
Aug 17, 2012
145 posts
128 upvotes
Victoria
I would like this thread twice if I could! Thanks for adding the Cyberpunk links in the thread summary, I finally got the collector's edition!
Nov 7, 2012
151 posts
20 upvotes
Markham
Did walmart get the avengers game up on preorder ? Can't find it.
Nov 18, 2015
702 posts
249 upvotes
Kanata, ON
posttime wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 11:12 am
I have gone from always Amazon to last resort. My last two MUSTHAVE release titles did not arrive until 5+ days after launch...that never used to happen. RDR2 was the last one...the CSR told me they "Ran out of stock"...even though my preorder was 2+ years old.
They seem to be off lately with these pre-orders. I too had issues with RDR2, was sent to me 3 days later than I expected and I am a prime member, so I went on the chat, calmly explained my story and was given a 25.00 refund, in the end, the game only cost me about 28.00.

Since the game is not due to be out in a while, perhaps the pricing changes and I cant even order from Walmart cause they have the wrong release date.. LOL..
Jun 6, 2019
21 posts
13 upvotes
cazzo1980 wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 11:25 am
They seem to be off lately with these pre-orders. I too had issues with RDR2, was sent to me 3 days later than I expected and I am a prime member, so I went on the chat, calmly explained my story and was given a 25.00 refund, in the end, the game only cost me about 28.00.

Since the game is not due to be out in a while, perhaps the pricing changes and I cant even order from Walmart cause they have the wrong release date.. LOL..
So it seems with exipry date of credit cards is what throws Pre orders off. I am pretty sure though you can purchase a gift card online for the exact amount and then use that to pre order. I would only suggest this if you 100% are planning on getting the game and not cancelling the order as you will be stuck with store credit
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
3168 posts
915 upvotes
BC
seafish wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 11:46 am
Cyberpunk CE are now OOS for both XB1 and PS4. Wonder if they corrected stock or they were actually bought out. Initially there were 500 each.
It was obviously a mistake. They never had secured 500 stock. It went from about 400ish to zero in seconds. I wonder what they will do with the orders that went through.
Jan 28, 2015
22 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto, ON
All of my orders with Wal Mart that had Order Status: Backordered, and received the 3 day cancel emails, now all have Order Status: Order in progress.

I assume this is good and they won't get canceled but we'll find out for sure once 3 days have passed.
Jun 6, 2019
21 posts
13 upvotes
bargain man wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 10:32 am
YES, FINALLY PreOrdered Cyberpunk. Any chance of a PC copy from walmart?
It doesn't look like PC is going to Brick and Mortar. I would look at GOG for PC as GOG is Owned by CD PROJEKT RED and 100% of the sale goes back to the DEVS instead of 30% to Steam or whoever
Sep 27, 2012
40 posts
18 upvotes
Ottawa
inferno wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 11:12 am
Just got an email that pre-order will get cancelled within the 3 days if they don't find stock. For others that got the email, did your orders get cancelled?
it must be an issue with their system.. I received that with the sega genesis mini I ordered, escalated it on Twitter and they said it was fine.