Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Walmart 10$ of 50$ grocery pickup code- YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2018 9:03 pm
May 22, 2015
189 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Walmart] Walmart 10$ of 50$ grocery pickup code- YMMV

CODE : McKenzie

Credit and Thanks to @azaelus - Apologies if this is a repost but I do not remember seeing the code on RFD.
Walmart 10$ of 50$ grocery pickup code- YMMV

In between
walmart fixed the old bug of clubbing normal items with grocery

"The grocery portion of your order must meet the $50 minimum order value (before taxes and extra fees) to be eligible for this Grocery eVoucher discount. Please add more grocery items to your order, increase quantities of your existing grocery items, or proceed without a discount. [error code: 1984]"
47 replies
May 22, 2015
189 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sorry but it worked for me (location : toronto)
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
I tried malborough at walmart wants $50 worth of grocery pick up

It used to be all others were counted and this time I had lots noodles for shipping and they didn't count.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2521 posts
1658 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP. Does anyone know how to view the eVouchers in your account? I forget what else I have.
May 22, 2015
189 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bunyak wrote: Thanks OP. Does anyone know how to view the eVouchers in your account? I forget what else I have.
you will see the number of voucher when you go to My account.

if you have to see the values the best way is add any item worth 50 buck go to check out and see the evoucher value from dropdown. but you are right there is no way it shows the voucher expiry and code used to redeem.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Said I've already redeemed this previously.
Oct 18, 2007
685 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
in mississauga, worked for me thanks op
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
2331 posts
826 upvotes
Worked for me in Mississauga.. thanks OP.
Jan 29, 2017
115 posts
72 upvotes
ottawa
Has anyone figured out how to "return" something. We got an item last week that was a substitute that we didn't want to accept. (sorry long explanation.... they don't seem to know at the Baseline (ottawa) location.

First, she tells us just take it, you won't be charged : ( --- we had already paid
Second, she tells us we can't return it to the store, the pick up inventory is separate and not part of the store inventory -- WTF ?
Third, she tells us if we want to return we need to talk to a manager
Finally, she clicked some buttons and said that i had rejected the substitute.
i checked my credit card and the walmart site and it shows I paid for the substitute and they were never able to exchange or refund the original substitute that I didn't want.
Last edited by jshebib2 on Oct 6th, 2017 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
jshebib2 wrote: Has anyone figured out how to "return" something. We got an item last week that was a substitute that we didn't want to accept. (sorry long explanation.... they don't seem to know at the Baseline (ottawa) location.
Next time, make sure you checkmark to not accept substitutes when placing your order, unless you're already buying the cheapest brand (Great Value) etc.
I had no trouble returning items in store, but you can also call 1-800-328-0402 to explain your issue.
If the product is cheap enough, they'll likely refund you the product without you having to ship it back.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
The $50 spending minimum is now required for grocery orders and filler items to be shipped do not count.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2005
1031 posts
294 upvotes
Brampton
WhatADeal! wrote: Next time, make sure you checkmark to not accept substitutes when placing your order, unless you're already buying the cheapest brand (Great Value) etc.
I had no trouble returning items in store, but you can also call 1-800-328-0402 to explain your issue.
If the product is cheap enough, they'll likely refund you the product without you having to ship it back.
I believe you have to CLEAR the checkmark to avoid getting substitutes. It is ON by DEFAULT. So if you do not pay attention, you WILL get substitute (learnt the hard way also ;-)
Jan 29, 2017
115 posts
72 upvotes
ottawa
thanks - i didn't think there would be a problem if the substitute wasn't acceptable I could just reject it.

my concern is that if the item isn't in stock and I tell them I won't accept a substitute, then my order falls below $50 and I don't get the discount.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2007
3799 posts
797 upvotes
ON
jshebib2 wrote: thanks - i didn't think there would be a problem if the substitute wasn't acceptable I could just reject it.

my concern is that if the item isn't in stock and I tell them I won't accept a substitute, then my order falls below $50 and I don't get the discount.
You'll still get the discount. One of items in my last pickup order was out of stock and they still applied the discount.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1253 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like the caught on the glitch now where you'd only have to add 1 grocery item to your cart to use the code? Now it looks like your cart has to have $50 Worth of grocery. Any way around it?
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2521 posts
1658 upvotes
Ottawa
kayceedee wrote: Looks like the caught on the glitch now where you'd only have to add 1 grocery item to your cart to use the code? Now it looks like your cart has to have $50 Worth of grocery. Any way around it?
I found a different loophole. After putting $50 of groceries in my cart, I also ordered about $8 of clearance clothing. The $8 of clothing was mailed to me at no charge. I guess the system thought that my total order was $58 and approved free shipping.
May 22, 2014
101 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bunyak wrote: I found a different loophole. After putting $50 of groceries in my cart, I also ordered about $8 of clearance clothing. The $8 of clothing was mailed to me at no charge. I guess the system thought that my total order was $58 and approved free shipping.
Can u cancel $50 worth of pickup to do this to get free shipping of non grocery items?