• Mar 11th, 2020 6:52 pm
[OP]
May 11, 2010
764 posts
822 upvotes

[Walmart] Walmart and Amazon Star wars Jedi: fallen order xbox one or ps4 39.96

Saw Star wars Jedi: fallen order Xbox one or ps4 39.99 on the walmart flyer

Amazon match the price now ps4 and Xbox one
Last edited by redstars on Mar 11th, 2020 6:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Thread Summary
34 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5768 posts
321 upvotes
Calgary
awesome i wanted to play this but hope amazon matches the price
Sep 19, 2007
256 posts
63 upvotes
These aren't the games you're looking for.
He can go about his business.
Move along.

;-)
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
3734 posts
869 upvotes
This was a super fun game, playing as a Jedi and using a light saber and force powers was amazing. The good thing is this game was pretty challenging even on normal mode.
Jul 13, 2013
741 posts
464 upvotes
This is a solid deal for a really enjoyable game. I thought the story was very well done and it kept me intrigued and wanting to play. For those who don't mind having a digital copy, CDKeys linked above is $40 for the deluxe and tax free as well.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2005
1253 posts
259 upvotes
Beat it, loved it.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2005
1314 posts
34 upvotes
Is that CD keys link just a regular digital code you can apply to any account? It's not one of those ones where they give you a throwaway account is it?
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
2877 posts
1838 upvotes
Montreal
asmielia wrote: Is that CD keys link just a regular digital code you can apply to any account? It's not one of those ones where they give you a throwaway account is it?
Yes, it is a regular digital code, you redeem on Xbox Live, and the game will be linked to your Xbox Live account.

virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end.
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Jun 11, 2016
670 posts
951 upvotes
Wasp14 wrote: This is a solid deal for a really enjoyable game. I thought the story was very well done and it kept me intrigued and wanting to play. For those who don't mind having a digital copy, CDKeys linked above is $40 for the deluxe and tax free as well.
All my games but 1 are digital so all good here.. am going to have to look up what the deluxe version has that the regular version doesnt.

Cheers, KH
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
16770 posts
3925 upvotes
Toronto
Wasn't even aware of this game.

So, did they finally make a GAME or is this another Battlefront?
RedFlagDeals addict
Jun 11, 2016
670 posts
951 upvotes
Wasp14 wrote: This is a solid deal for a really enjoyable game. I thought the story was very well done and it kept me intrigued and wanting to play. For those who don't mind having a digital copy, CDKeys linked above is $40 for the deluxe and tax free as well.
Many thanks for the CD KEYS heads up! Never used the service before but I received the code seconds after placing the order (tax fee BTW).
Always wanted to play this game but I can't justify spending 80-90$ on a video game knowing the price will eventually go down...

Cheers, KH