Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

[Warm] $69.96 Pre Order: For various new video game titles [PS4, XB1, Switch]

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2018 9:54 am
Nov 28, 2013
456 posts
249 upvotes
KennethW84812 wrote: If talking about e-commence and customer service alone, yes Amazon is top notch. It's just they are built on e-commence to begin with and their business model is becoming more like a monopoly.

On the other hand, Walmart was a retail store with e-commence as add-on and they suck at it. Best Buy has a way user friendly and superior e-commence if comparing apple to apple. I bought the Walmart Switch Pro controller - in store pick up and I have to wait for them to ship from Ontario to BC using Canada Post during CP strike. If I do something similar at Best Buy, I am using the controller the day I reserve my in store pick up.
Same exactly thing happened to me. If it doesn't arrive by Friday I plan on complaining to get a voucher. Utterly ridiculous when they've used proper couriers in the past.
Sep 9, 2011
86 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
I waited a decade for Kingdom Hearts III, I aint waiting a month for a potential 20-30 dollar drop

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)