Mississauga

[Walmart] wrangler- men's clothing clearance- walmart

wrangler- men's clothing clearance- walmart $9 to 25
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
7931 posts
1216 upvotes
I don't think Walmart carries the slim fit Wranglers - unfortunate.

I have a pair of those I bought in the U.S. for $10 - they are awesome. Fit me perfect.
Jan 22, 2007
675 posts
81 upvotes
Montreal
wrangler pants = dad pants ?
Nov 23, 2015
108 posts
48 upvotes
Springfield, MB
yym789 wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 10:08 am
wrangler pants = dad pants ?
Some of us are dads!
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2360 posts
541 upvotes
Montreal
Can someone explain why the wrangler jeans I bought in Japan are some of the most stylish and highest quality jeans ever but these Walmart ones look like crap? Is it another company or something?
Aug 7, 2011
320 posts
215 upvotes
Edmonton
kenze wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 12:06 pm
Can someone explain why the wrangler jeans I bought in Japan are some of the most stylish and highest quality jeans ever but these Walmart ones look like crap? Is it another company or something?
Various brands market different lines to different countries. Wrangler, Levi's, Champion, and Seiko are examples of brands that produce significantly higher quality, Japanese market only items. An example of this even happening in Canada/USA is Levi's. Since they removed the Orange Tab, Red Tab, Silver Tab differentiation, it's very difficult to see the difference between various Levi's from Costco, Winners, The Bay, Sears and the Levi's stores, but you'll notice you often get what you pay for. Though you can get many variations of the 511, you'll find that some 511's are incredible while others are on par with wearing a plastic bag or sandpaper.

Part of the reason in the area of denim in particular with Japan is because their denim industry is often recognized as the best in the world. They initially took to the quality items produced by historic brands like Levi's and Wrangler, but as their quality declined, the Japanese took to their looming industry, one of the oldest in the world, and learned to make the best denim in the world there. You'll find a great deal of denim now that say Made in XXXX of Japanese Denim, and many great brands including Canadian ones like Naked and Famous who use Japanese denim for its quality as well as unique characteristics.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2360 posts
541 upvotes
Montreal
shdwfx wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 12:30 pm
Various brands market different lines to different countries. Wrangler, Levi's, Champion, and Seiko are examples of brands that produce significantly higher quality, Japanese market only items. An example of this even happening in Canada/USA is Levi's. Since they removed the Orange Tab, Red Tab, Silver Tab differentiation, it's very difficult to see the difference between various Levi's from Costco, Winners, The Bay, Sears and the Levi's stores, but you'll notice you often get what you pay for. Though you can get many variations of the 511, you'll find that some 511's are incredible while others are on par with wearing a plastic bag or sandpaper.

Part of the reason in the area of denim in particular with Japan is because their denim industry is often recognized as the best in the world. They initially took to the quality items produced by historic brands like Levi's and Wrangler, but as their quality declined, the Japanese took to their looming industry, one of the oldest in the world, and learned to make the best denim in the world there. You'll find a great deal of denim now that say Made in XXXX of Japanese Denim, and many great brands including Canadian ones like Naked and Famous who use Japanese denim for its quality as well as unique characteristics.
Very insightful. Thank you.