Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

YMMV Koodo LG G6 12/10: $60.75 net New Activations

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2018 1:12 am
Sep 16, 2008
84 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
goathead wrote: I'd probably target a G7 right now.
How much does it come down in total?
Fido - $20/25GB
Fido tablet plan - $0.00/4GB
Nov 24, 2003
423 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto
rock26 wrote: How much does it come down in total?
I haven't looked at Wal Mart, but there's a 100 GC at Best Buy on that one. Friend of mine has a G6 and is always getting these "moisture in charge port" errors. It's a known problem on the G6, not sure if they fixed it in later builds.
Sep 16, 2008
84 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
Should I wait for boxing day/ week to get it? Need a phone for use not for flip and can definitely pull few more weeks with my old one... Any ideas?
Plus, how to get 50$ referral bonus and how to use it twords the phone?
Fido - $20/25GB
Fido tablet plan - $0.00/4GB
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
4014 posts
2509 upvotes
Halifax
rock26 wrote: And if I want a phone to keep? Not interested in selling it. LG G6 is my best option? not into iphones...
The G6 is a very good tab small phone. Probably currently the best one. I have not been able to find any significant flaws with the G6 I have.
Dec 14, 2017
30 posts
17 upvotes
Any tips on converting a Walmart gift card to prepaid Visa? l've been to three different locations in West Ottawa and no luck so far.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
4014 posts
2509 upvotes
Halifax
Sleeve wrote: Any tips on converting a Walmart gift card to prepaid Visa? l've been to three different locations in West Ottawa and no luck so far.
Look for a cashier that does not care. Nothing in the system stopping it, just an eager beaver cashier
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6066 posts
6024 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Sleeve wrote: Any tips on converting a Walmart gift card to prepaid Visa? l've been to three different locations in West Ottawa and no luck so far.
Buy some other stuff at the same time.
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Apr 6, 2018
28 posts
69 upvotes
use self checkout.
Dec 14, 2017
30 posts
17 upvotes
Thanks Pooper, I tried that two of the three times. Lol
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6066 posts
6024 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Sleeve wrote: Thanks Pooper, I tried that two of the three times. Lol
No problem. That works for me more often than not.
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6066 posts
6024 upvotes
No Bum Deals
IONLYDOWNVOTE wrote: use self checkout.
Self check out doesn't let me buy pre paid with a giftcard.
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2013
1722 posts
1627 upvotes
St Catharines
This was a few hours ago and I don’t know if it’ll carry on to tomorrow or further, but gift card today was $250 on new activations AND upgrades, but minimum tab medium on upgrade so still better deal for new vs loyal existing customers Neutral Face
Images
  • D5E96454-B6D9-4F92-839F-71EABCAF6B91.jpeg
Jul 4, 2018
954 posts
822 upvotes
rock26 wrote: Should I wait for boxing day/ week to get it? Need a phone for use not for flip and can definitely pull few more weeks with my old one... Any ideas?
Plus, how to get 50$ referral bonus and how to use it twords the phone?
See below

2kfire wrote: This was a few hours ago and I don’t know if it’ll carry on to tomorrow or further, but gift card today was $250 on new activations AND upgrades, but minimum tab medium on upgrade so still better deal for new vs loyal existing customers Neutral Face
For new activation deal i am skeptical that it will be any better than what you've updated in OP even during the xmas season. ~$65 net is quite good.

Im looking to get this phone on upgrade at $65 net. Lolz...
Put some resphek on my name!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)