Canadian Residents Save 20% on 4+ Day Tickets (also save 25% on Disneyland tickets)
- Deal Link:
- March 15, 2019
- Walt Disney World
Disneyland Canadian Resident Ticket Offer
- Tickets are valid for admission to one theme park per day unless a Park Hopper Option is purchased.
- Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use or by September 27, 2019, whichever comes first.
- Blockout dates of December 24, 2018 through January 1, 2019 apply.
- Tickets will be sold as exchange certificates, which must be redeemed at the theme park Main Entrance for admission.
- All adult Guests must present valid proof of Canadian residency that includes a government-issued photo ID to exchange the certificate for a valid ticket at the theme park window or Guest Relations prior to first use.
- All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and to other restrictions.
- Offer is valid for advance purchase only and is not available at Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket windows.
- Residents of Canada who are not Canadian citizens must bring proof of Canadian residency.
Save 25% on Disneyland tickets when you buy a 3-day or longer ticket. You have until April 11, 2019 to purchase these tickets and they must be used by May 23, 2019 (Disneyland's Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge is scheduled to open earlier than Walt Disney World's). Full offer details can be found here.