Hot Deals

[Walt Disney World] Canadian Residents Save 20% on 4+ Day Tickets (also save 25% on Disneyland tickets)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2018 10:29 am
Jul 4, 2017
53 posts
76 upvotes
This is a great deal.

I was lucky enough to get 4 days + 2 days free for ~405USD a few weeks ago. Looks like 6 days is ~ 375USD with this offer.
Last edited by IsraSoldier on Sep 1st, 2018 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 26, 2017
23 posts
Book the tickets? I have the hotel booked already at the Disney Swan resort and I should get the 60 day fast passes. So I am planning on getting the tickets just before the 60 day mark which should be in February. So this deal should still be around February since it says expiry date is March?
[OP]
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
10266 posts
16298 upvotes
Scarborough
Parknrec wrote:
Sep 1st, 2018 5:56 pm
Book the tickets? I have the hotel booked already at the Disney Swan resort and I should get the 60 day fast passes. So I am planning on getting the tickets just before the 60 day mark which should be in February. So this deal should still be around February since it says expiry date is March?
As far as I know Disney's never pulled a deal down early so you'll be fine waiting until February to purchase your tickets. The only negative would be if our dollar was worse than it is now and you'd lose on the exchange rate in February (versus right now).
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
5329 posts
378 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know best ways to get deals for Discovery Cove?
Feb 15, 2013
482 posts
127 upvotes
Toronto
is there any post (already discussed) or can anyone help me with details - how you plan your visit Disney park.
How you travel from Canada? Did you book flight or via car trip? if car trip, do you stop by to rest?
what about stay in Disney park? do we need to book hotel within park or outside?
if you travel by air, how do you travel locally or within different parks? how to cover Disney park within 4 or 5 days (effective planning within time period).
is it cheaper buying here or at Costco?

sorry if the question are silly, i am trying to get details after I purchase tickets and any other details i should know since I will be travelling with my family.

thank you in advance.
Mar 22, 2004
569 posts
23 upvotes
Ottawa
MegaSilver wrote:
Aug 30th, 2018 11:18 am
Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use
Ugh bummer.
Mar 22, 2004
569 posts
23 upvotes
Ottawa
patpond wrote:
Aug 31st, 2018 8:30 pm
Not 30% off, but loveorlandotickets.ca has the best prices for tickets down south (in my experience). Right now 4 day is $494 CDN - this deal is $412 after conversion (without Forex fee), so buy from Disney. Unless there's something else out there? Undercovertourist is another good site, but usually a little more than loveorlando

Watch the expiration dates! Usually it's Dec. 31 the year you buy them.
Woah is this loveorlandotickets.ca legit? I thought Disney sites say to never buy from 3rd party sites? I guess Expedia and other travel sites.

Edit: NVM, after doing FOREX, a 2 day pass is ~$586CAD direct through Disney vs $620 through loveorlandotickets.ca. Oh wellz.
Dec 7, 2007
305 posts
237 upvotes
gskn4u wrote:
Sep 3rd, 2018 12:36 pm
is there any post (already discussed) or can anyone help me with details - how you plan your visit Disney park.
How you travel from Canada? Did you book flight or via car trip? if car trip, do you stop by to rest?
what about stay in Disney park? do we need to book hotel within park or outside?
if you travel by air, how do you travel locally or within different parks? how to cover Disney park within 4 or 5 days (effective planning within time period).
is it cheaper buying here or at Costco?

sorry if the question are silly, i am trying to get details after I purchase tickets and any other details i should know since I will be travelling with my family.

thank you in advance.
https://www.disboards.com/forums/canadi ... -board.19/

This is a sub forum on one of the largest Disney travel boards - start near and work up to the main forum.

Good luck!
Nov 12, 2012
320 posts
109 upvotes
Port Moody
I would also like to see some Universal discounts. That place is sooo expensive - especially if you pay for VIP (which, really, is essential if you want to avoid hours long lines).

Last spring break, my family of 4 got one-day tickets with VIP - worked out to almost $1000 CAD for ONE DAY!!!Astonished Face
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2004
2592 posts
251 upvotes
pokee99 wrote:
Sep 4th, 2018 10:46 pm
I would also like to see some Universal discounts. That place is sooo expensive - especially if you pay for VIP (which, really, is essential if you want to avoid hours long lines).

Last spring break, my family of 4 got one-day tickets with VIP - worked out to almost $1000 CAD for ONE DAY!!!Astonished Face
Don't get vip. Get your universal tix at a good site like UC. Book 1 night at a deluxe universal onsite hotel. You will get express for checkin and checkout days. If your party is 4+ people it's a great deal. Of course this is only good if you are doing 2+ days. Make sure you get park 2 park!
Deal Addict
May 10, 2001
1328 posts
128 upvotes
cheapbastage wrote:
Sep 5th, 2018 7:36 am
Don't get vip. Get your universal tix at a good site like UC. Book 1 night at a deluxe universal onsite hotel. You will get express for checkin and checkout days. If your party is 4+ people it's a great deal. Of course this is only good if you are doing 2+ days. Make sure you get park 2 park!
This is very good advice. Not only does the hotel get you the express pass for the two days but it's also on-property, so you can walk to the parks in the morning and back to the hotel at night. You'll be tucked into your plush bed before most people have cleared the parking lot.

Also, unlike Disney, park2park at Universal is a must. It's the only way to ride the Hogwarts train.
Let them know that it is I, Aziz Hamid!
[OP]
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
10266 posts
16298 upvotes
Scarborough
Fanboy wrote:
Sep 5th, 2018 10:42 am
Also, unlike Disney, park2park at Universal is a must. It's the only way to ride the Hogwarts train.
I actually found 2-park tickets at Universal to be unnecessary but it really depends on what you want to do. Riding the Hogwarts train is cool but after riding it once each way, I don't feel like I need to do it again. I had enough to do at each park to fill a whole day.

The deluxe hotel stay to get free express passes is a great idea for larger groups.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2189 posts
232 upvotes
I'm thinking of taking my daughter to Disney Land to see some of the princesses since we'll be in the area.

Does anyone have any suggestions on getting a deal on tickets for one day or any advice on the visit? Thanks.
Aug 10, 2010
211 posts
49 upvotes
Calgary
Fanboy wrote:
Sep 5th, 2018 10:42 am
This is very good advice. Not only does the hotel get you the express pass for the two days but it's also on-property, so you can walk to the parks in the morning and back to the hotel at night. You'll be tucked into your plush bed before most people have cleared the parking lot.

We're heading down after Thanksgiving this year, so mid-October. Plan is to do the parks on weekdays and avoid the weekends. I already picked up the 4-day DW passes when the 20% promo was run at the start of this year.

Been looking to get Universal and the UCtourist site seems to be best to get the 3+2 days deal, it's not too much more than the 2+1 day deal. So even though we don't plan on doing 5 full days at Universal, we could head over for an evening as one of the 5 days. I looked into the Express pass options, I don't think we need them for the time we'll be there though. I did look into the hotel options (we already have accommodation for the whole time we're there) to get the express pass but there were only a couple of places available and none were too cheap (USD$300+ I think), yes that includes 2 days of express passes, I also don't see us doing 2 consecutive days at Universal due to the UC crowdplanner suggestions.

What's the best hotel options for Universal to get Express pass? Also do others agree that mid-week Oct express pass is likely not needed.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2008
4626 posts
2383 upvotes
Kitchener
Great deal.........we were booking for 5 days at full price, but now have the discounted rate. :)