Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walt Disney World

Canadian Residents Save 20% on 4+ Day Tickets (also save 25% on Disneyland tickets)

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2019 7:06 pm
Aug 27, 2016
25 posts
16 upvotes
Kick_me wrote: Was just there a month ago. Will not need a passport for entry, but will need it or a picture of it along with a second piece of photo id if you want to purchase any alcoholic drinks at any restaurants in the park.
I was there last month too. For the quick service places in Disney World I (Mid-twenties) was only asked for ID 3/7 purchases and two of those three accepted my Canadian driver's license. The third wanted a picture of my passport and I was denied as I didn't have one. So it is a good idea to have it but if you're doing the quick service or cart places they don't seem to care much.

At Universal I was asked for ID 1/3 times (Hog's Head checked) and they accepted my Canadian DL.
Dec 5, 2010
65 posts
68 upvotes
toronto
pureelite1 wrote: How did you avoid the conversion/foreign exchange fees? Is this specific to PC Financial and your credit card?
Because PC travel did the conversion and charged me in Canadian dollars instead of the credit card company doing the conversion.
Jan 10, 2018
63 posts
135 upvotes
pureelite1 wrote: How did you avoid the conversion/foreign exchange fees? Is this specific to PC Financial and your credit card?
No. Disney gift cards are available in a lot of places. Gives you rate of exchange of previous day. Use it to book tickets. Hotels. And while you’re there.
Jan 21, 2003
346 posts
103 upvotes
Edmonton
8738trevor wrote: Because PC travel did the conversion and charged me in Canadian dollars instead of the credit card company doing the conversion.
Did you have to call PC Travel to purchase these? Thanks!
Dec 5, 2010
65 posts
68 upvotes
toronto
dakewldude wrote: Did you have to call PC Travel to purchase these? Thanks!
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, called into PC Travel.
Jan 10, 2019
1 posts
I am usually just go to klook or viator they usually have discounts, but can also compare through metatrip.com for cheapest ticket
Apr 3, 2006
88 posts
775 upvotes
Markham
Has anyone purchased these tickets recently? Can anyone confirm what the expiry dates for the digital tickets?
May 7, 2012
60 posts
16 upvotes
Mississauga
Anyone knows how much 5 days ticket will cost if my travel dates are in December 1st week in 2019. The discount mentioned in this post is applicable up to September 27, 2019.
Could Disney be introducing new discounts?
Jul 19, 2016
600 posts
463 upvotes
Ontario
So is there any other deals for 3-4 day passes for Disney world in Orlando??
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
1333 posts
543 upvotes
Kingston
Sorry to bump this up. When this promotion said "...must be used...by September 27, 2019", does it mean that the first use on that day, or last day? I tried to call DW phone#, but don't have a clue to reach the real person.