Hot Deals

[Walt Disney World & Disneyland] Canadians save 20% on Walt Disney World Park Tickets and 25% off Disneyland Tickets

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2017 3:42 pm
Jan 19, 2010
18 posts
6 upvotes
Edmonton
shushwap wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 3:50 pm
Can you link your tickets to my disney once you get the voucher from Expedia... as I want to book my fast passes 30 days out
Are you able to book your fast passes that early? Like if I purchased through the Disneyland site, can I get my fastpass now for the end of the month?
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2011
3462 posts
416 upvotes
tenshi04 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 5:43 pm
Are you able to book your fast passes that early? Like if I purchased through the Disneyland site, can I get my fastpass now for the end of the month?
60 days out if you are staying on Disney property and 30 days if you are staying off site... Thats how it it was when I was there last Sept anyhow

I just want to make sure I can get the fast pass code or whatever it is that I need to make my Fp 30 days out... I purchased my tickets from park savers last year and I had to wait 4 or 5 days or something like that... before they sent me the Fast pass code or whatever you call it
Dec 11, 2013
115 posts
37 upvotes
Victoria
tenshi04 wrote:
:facepalm: I completely forgot about early fast pass bookings by purchasing through Disney. This is Anaheim so it seems like you need to add the max pass option for $10 per ticket, per day. I suppose it won't be an issue this time because my kids are under 5 and we won't need to see everything. I'm saving approx $60 on our three tickets but might choose to buy direct when they are older.
Feb 12, 2017
4 posts
4 upvotes
disneyland doesn't work the same way as disney world. you dont book any fastpasses in advance. You can only book them while you are in the park, and not on the app, you must physically walk to the ride and get a return ticket. If you purchase MAXPASS for $10/day per ticket you can then book fastpasses on the disneyland app while you are in the park. It saves you from needing to go to the ride and collect the return ticket (which you can still do if you like and then have more than 1 fastpass). MAXPASS also gives you all your photopass pictures/ride pictures.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
1241 posts
225 upvotes
shushwap wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 3:53 am
I was just getting ready to purchase my tickets for DW when I had a look on expedia and it looks as though they are offering tickets for 23% off
Expedia deal looks tempting, especially paired with 3 SB per dollar, but I think I'll pass and buy direct from Disney. I read some of the reviews on Expedia and it sounds like it was a hassle to exchange the vouchers for the actual tickets at the gate. People were told that the CSR couldn't find their name in the system, etc. A few years ago I bought my tickets to Disneyworld from Air Canada Vacations. It was a poor experience because Air Canada Vacations didn't email me the proper Disney ticket code. I had to follow up a few times with them. Then when I finally got the code I called Disney to link it to my profile. When I got to Orlando I went to Disney Downtown to get my actual tickets. Had to have a seat while they took about 30 minutes to get my tickets. Not again-no thanks. Will just buy direct from Disney's site and get my tickets at the turnstile.
Dec 11, 2013
115 posts
37 upvotes
Victoria
I cancelled my Expedia vouchers. I felt uneasy reading so few positivereviews.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2011
3462 posts
416 upvotes
bob5593 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 1:36 am
I cancelled my Expedia vouchers. I felt uneasy reading so few positivereviews.
I guess I had better read the reviews on them
Dec 11, 2013
115 posts
37 upvotes
Victoria
shushwap wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 2:14 am
I guess I had better read the reviews on them
So I bought the 4-day pass from Disney. $641.25US which converts to $811.85CDN today with my Fido Mastercard. Expedia was $803 so the savings were slim. It's not confirmed if Disney tickets qualifies for eBates 8% on Theme park passes.

Expedia vouchers probably would work fine but I didn't want to chance it on short trip to Anaheim with kids (compared to a week in Orlando). I have had a smooth transaction and positive experience with Universal Orlando tickets from Expedia in the past.
Nov 30, 2012
243 posts
146 upvotes
Burnaby
nightwing1221 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 7:28 pm
disneyland doesn't work the same way as disney world. you dont book any fastpasses in advance. You can only book them while you are in the park, and not on the app, you must physically walk to the ride and get a return ticket.
just got back from disneyland, regular tix ... could only have one fastpass active at any time, not a big deal for us as we wanted it to be leisurely with the young kid but i seem to recall going many yrs ago and running around at the start of the morning to load up on fastpasses for the day -- no more it seems.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2011
3462 posts
416 upvotes
bob5593 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 12:14 pm
So I bought the 4-day pass from Disney. $641.25US which converts to $811.85CDN today with my Fido Mastercard. Expedia was $803 so the savings were slim. It's not confirmed if Disney tickets qualifies for eBates 8% on Theme park passes.

Expedia vouchers probably would work fine but I didn't want to chance it on short trip to Anaheim with kids (compared to a week in Orlando). I have had a smooth transaction and positive experience with Universal Orlando tickets from Expedia in the past.
I was looking at Expedia Universal Orlando tickets as well... I guess I will have to figure out what im going to do here in the next day or so... As we leave on Jan 9
Nov 22, 2012
28 posts
6 upvotes
Fredericton
tenshi04 wrote:
Yes...
Feb 12, 2017
4 posts
4 upvotes
ssmh131 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 1:26 pm
Yes...
no.. you must be physically in the park to book disneyland fastpasses. only disneyworld has fastpass plus where you book them in advance of your trip
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
1241 posts
225 upvotes
bob5593 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 12:14 pm

It's showing 3.4% for me:

"3.4% Cash Back on Expedia Activities"

https://www.ebates.ca/coupons/expedia-ca#store-coupons
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
1241 posts
225 upvotes
Is there any way to get cashback when buying tickets directly at Disney.com ?
Dec 11, 2013
115 posts
37 upvotes
Victoria
minimalist wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 3:24 pm
Is there any way to get cashback when buying tickets directly at Disney.com ?
As far as I know, only the Rogers or Fido MasterCards will net you 1.5% cash back.