Hot Deals

[Walt Disney World & Disneyland] Canadians save 20% on Walt Disney World Park Tickets and 25% off Disneyland Tickets

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2017 3:42 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
1240 posts
225 upvotes
bob5593 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 4:16 pm
As far as I know, only the Rogers or Fido MasterCards will net you 1.5% cash back.
Thanks but I am referring to "cashback clickback sites" like Ebates or GCR. Not currently aware of any that have cashback for www.disney.com
Jan 19, 2010
18 posts
6 upvotes
Edmonton
If you book through expedia, don't forget greatcanadianrebates . 3.25% cash back
Feb 4, 2003
939 posts
70 upvotes
cheapbastage wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 6:45 pm
The app says my tickets from last year dont expire until 2030.
I also bought the tickets from last year's promotion for Canadian residents. I assume no expiration on them (but now this time promotion tickets has to be used before Dec.2018). What app you use tell you the expiration date on it? I looked mydisneyexpreience login but not finding it. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
2077 posts
589 upvotes
London
skywalker wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 1:10 pm
I also bought the tickets from last year's promotion for Canadian residents. I assume no expiration on them (but now this time promotion tickets has to be used before Dec.2018). What app you use tell you the expiration date on it? I looked mydisneyexpreience login but not finding it. Thanks.
Is it same email?

If you go to the site on a computer (not app) the tickets are on the right side under the "My Disney Experience" menu, then click on the "My Reservations And Tickets". On the app click on the "My Tickets" option from the main screen.