Hot Deals

[Walt Disney World & Disneyland] Canadians save 20% on Walt Disney World Park Tickets and 25% off Disneyland Tickets

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2017 7:17 am
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2005
2385 posts
211 upvotes
otaknap wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 12:48 pm
i wish my kids were older.. I would definitely take advantage. thanks op. hopefully there's this deal two years from now.
uglyguy wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 3:11 pm
Don't wish but enjoy at their age now. They grow up 'really' fast. Please trust me. They literally grow up overnight, like an Aloe plant, if you water them too much.
Agree with Uglyguy.

More on point, and I am not sure how old your kids are, but since you say "kids", one must theoretically be at least 1. I was in probably a similar situation as you, and I was looking into bringing my son to WDW for his first bday. Wifey had her doubts but all in all, the trip was worth it. We went to WDW and stayed at the Swan (I think).

If you do the research about bringing a 1/2/3 year old to Disney, more parents would encourage taking a LO to Disney than not. At least one of the posters on another forum/website said the key on a trip like that is to see Disney through your kids' eyes, not yours... and I could not agree more. Just the look of my son observing all the lights/parades/characters was worth the trip alone.

You can also buy this now, and use this two years later.
Apr 16, 2009
505 posts
73 upvotes
Disney World is also offering the free dining plan package if on certain dates if that works better for some.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
8706 posts
590 upvotes
Argh darn. Any deals for one day ticket ?
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Mar 26, 2017
77 posts
9 upvotes
ofdoom wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 7:01 pm
Disney World is also offering the free dining plan package if on certain dates if that works better for some.
Free dining packages?
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2004
2004 posts
207 upvotes
For those who is looking at moderate resorts, you may want to look into renting DVC points. For the same amount that you pay for moderate, you will be able to get into a luxury resort by renting points.
https://www.dvcrequest.com
Jan 14, 2017
165 posts
40 upvotes
William W wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 8:31 pm
For those who is looking at moderate resorts, you may want to look into renting DVC points. For the same amount that you pay for moderate, you will be able to get into a luxury resort by renting points.
https://www.dvcrequest.com
Can you rent DVC points to go to disney cruise??? thanks
Apr 9, 2015
16 posts
3 upvotes
Markham
This is off topic but, what's the cheapest way to get Orlando Sea World & Universal Studios tickets? My family plan to stay there 2-3 days before hopping on a cruise during Christmas. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Jul 7, 2013
835 posts
357 upvotes
North York
aquariaguy wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 7:20 pm
Argh darn. Any deals for one day ticket ?
+1 interested for 1 day deals in Cali
Sep 12, 2013
416 posts
171 upvotes
Wow it's back! Took advantage of this deal last year first week of December at Disney world. It was one of the best times of my life with my wife and two kids aged 4 and 7. We had a blast. For a few dollars more, I highly recommend adding the waterpark package as it has many freebies entrance for ESPN www of sports, mini golf, etc..
Also if you are staying for 10 days for example, just buy 4 or 5 day pass. There are so many place to go to like Disney Springs, etc... You also don't need to stay at Disney resort, it is very easy to bus around and train or ferry. But it is best to drive, save your money for something else like a trip to Legoland, Miami or Universal studios. Before you even come closer to your bedroom, you will pass out in the sofa because of a tiring day! Your hotel is just a place for you to sleep, the fun is outside your room or even your resort. We stayed at the old Nickelodeon hotel, they have great pool and water park. Small rooms but sufficient enough.

Also if you are newbies, buy the memory maker. You will never regret it.
Feb 17, 2009
131 posts
37 upvotes
For those who are visiting Disneyland and are also interested in visiting Legoland and Sea World, the Costco Southern California CityPASS easily gives the best value. I've worked it out and it's about a $300 to $350 savings, but only if you are going to both Legoland and Sea World anyway.
Dec 24, 2016
16 posts
5 upvotes
Do keep in mind that crowds are insane all year long now at disneyland, and those calendars to help you avoid them are no longer accurate.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2004
2004 posts
207 upvotes
ChanelJ12 wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 9:20 pm
Can you rent DVC points to go to disney cruise??? thanks
Yes, but you are probably better off paying cash as it will come up cheaper.
Feb 3, 2010
102 posts
22 upvotes
Charlottetown
c229chen wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 9:55 pm
This is off topic but, what's the cheapest way to get Orlando Sea World & Universal Studios tickets? My family plan to stay there 2-3 days before hopping on a cruise during Christmas. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Currently holding off in the hope of Black Friday deal for Sea World and Busch Gardens
A quick google will show results of previous years Blue Friday promotions - A lot of "BOGO 50% off" which may work out for you depending on group make-up and plans.
Another option is discount codes on Ebay - we've used these before with success for SW, BG & Legoland but its obviously taking a chance

Universal is a tough one - You can maybe shave $10 of ticket price by shopping around but a good deal is hard to find.
We went down the route of staying onsite with front of line passes (which can be crazy $$$) and early entry included.
They do have a Canadian resident offer but dont such much savings over regular pricing plus you need to stay 5+ days