Hot Deals

[Walt Disney World & Disneyland] Canadians save 20% on Walt Disney World Park Tickets and 25% off Disneyland Tickets

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2017 7:17 am
Jul 24, 2012
168 posts
46 upvotes
Edmonton
otaknap wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 12:48 pm
i wish my kids were older.. I would definitely take advantage. thanks op. hopefully there's this deal two years from now.
I went for a day when my son was 3 months old, then again for a week when he was almost 2 and my daughter was 4 months and then again when he close to 4 and she was turning 2. We're going in December and he'll be 5, she'll be 3 and our newest will be almost a year. You are never to young or old, you just experience the parks differently.
Nov 27, 2016
15 posts
2 upvotes
I just got the email from Sea world Orlando, you have to sign up before November 22, 2017 in order to get the deals on Blue Friday.

You can find the info here: 2017 Blue Friday
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
2067 posts
587 upvotes
London
Mavrik55 wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2017 2:20 pm
Did you have a special link for those tickets? This is what I'm seeing
I mentioned earlier in post that unfortunately that deal isn't for a single day park to park. You can see that while "2 park" is selected it says base ticket a few times in that option at $110.

I was really amped, I'd buy a few tickets if that were a real deal.
Apr 9, 2015
16 posts
3 upvotes
Markham
hanna666 wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2017 2:47 pm
Do you mind sharing the one day BOGO 50% link? I am looking for this too. Many thanks.
Sea World usually has a BOGO sale during Black Friday, so it's not live yet.
Don't forget to sign up their emails, if you want to take advantage of this sale.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2009
1152 posts
166 upvotes
Renous
I've got an interesting problem. I bought the tickets last year with the 25% off deal - no expiry. We've already begun planning a trip in April 2018, and have a resort booked etc. When I log into Disney.com I see the resort, and it has my tickets linked with the trip.

Question : Anyone know if I can buy these tickets, link them to the trip in April and keep my non-expiring tickets for a future trip? I'm assuming yes, but how? Call WD?
Reserved for future time travellers
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
1875 posts
403 upvotes
Edmonton
Here's a question on this deal. We are looking at getting multiple 5 day passes....... amounting to nearly $1K USD (~$1300CND) . On another thread Shoppers this week has their promo on GC's where buying $200CND worth of a card yields 8000pts ( yes we are shoppers point collectors). Happened to see there are DISNEY loadable gc's at Shoppers from $50-500. Just curious, has anyone had any experience using Disney GC's on online purchases? (rumour has it you can go to Disney's GC website and combine GC's as apparently there is only 1(one) GC allowed per online pass purchase transcations? Adds up to lots of SHoppers points if feasible.............? Thanks
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2004
2529 posts
175 upvotes
frankmp wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 4:25 pm
Here's a question on this deal. We are looking at getting multiple 5 day passes....... amounting to nearly $1K USD (~$1300CND) . On another thread Shoppers this week has their promo on GC's where buying $200CND worth of a card yields 8000pts ( yes we are shoppers point collectors). Happened to see there are DISNEY loadable gc's at Shoppers from $50-500. Just curious, has anyone had any experience using Disney GC's on online purchases? (rumour has it you can go to Disney's GC website and combine GC's as apparently there is only 1(one) GC allowed per online pass purchase transcations? Adds up to lots of SHoppers points if feasible.............? Thanks
You might want to hit the disboards/budget forum for such a specific question.
Apr 29, 2014
3 posts
Oakville
We did the 25% off deal and did six days in April 2017. We have a couple vacation homes in FL. Our daughter was just over two and she loved it. She was free as she was under three. ( all Orlando parks are free for under three). You now can bring coolers with food for lunch/dinner and drinks into Disney. Just have to through security... no selfy sticks or umbrellas.

We are heading back to Orlando after Christmas and probably take advantage of the 20% savings whether we go to Disney this time or when we are back again in April 2018. With her turning three in a few months it maybe worth bringing her again. The Avatar Park is open however Starwars land opens in 2019. Argh, we missed Avatar by three weeks. 20% or our deal we got earlier this year at 25% is pretty rare.

Governor Rick Scott announced a 20% saving program for Canadians

Visit: visitOrlando.com

Deals on flights through Air Canada and tickets to Universal, Seaworld, Disney and the Orlando Eye to name a few.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2009
1152 posts
166 upvotes
Renous
frankmp wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 4:25 pm
I asked this question on DISboards on Facebook, (I am an insane Optimum point hoarder as well!). They commented that you can combine multiple Gift cards on the disney site here, and you're good to go. You can also use the cards if you go to a resort down there too. Thanks for thinking outside the box! I'll be piling up Optimum points with an already planned vacation Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
1875 posts
403 upvotes
Edmonton
patpond wrote: I asked this question on DISboards on Facebook, (I am an insane Optimum point hoarder as well!). They commented that you can combine multiple Gift cards on the disney site here, and you're good to go. You can also use the cards if you go to a resort down there too. Thanks for thinking outside the box! I'll be piling up Optimum points with an already planned vacation Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Whats disboards..... ?
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2009
1152 posts
166 upvotes
Renous
frankmp wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 7:11 pm
Whats disboards..... ?
If you're on facebook, just search 'DISboards on facebook' in the search bar. It's a closed group. They have all the answers for Disney questions Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
7605 posts
2952 upvotes
East York
patpond wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 5:35 pm
I asked this question on DISboards on Facebook, (I am an insane Optimum point hoarder as well!).
I don't know if Shoppers will let you redeem points for Gift Cards? Do they? And if so, would you get 8000 points also for $200+?
Mar 13, 2005
503 posts
124 upvotes
We are here now. We used the 25% off tickets we purchased last May and wanted to add a day as we were going through parks like crazy. $185US was what they wanted per ticket to go from a 5 day to a 6 day ticket. I thought I was a "Disney expert" (being here 25+ times as a DVC member; Upgrading tickets to annual passes on the last day, adding days to regular tickets, buying convention tickets, etc) and I never knew they would revert the tickets to their regular price if you wanted to add a day. Had I have known I would have spent the small difference and purchased more days. Lesson learned!
Dec 20, 2011
268 posts
56 upvotes
Windsor, On
Just to let everyone know, in the fine print for the shoppers points you can't buy gift cards with gift cards and you can't use a financial card to buy them. So I'm guessing that means no credit card. And a limit of 3 transactions for the points.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2009
1152 posts
166 upvotes
Renous
ManCaveGamer wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 8:43 pm
I don't know if Shoppers will let you redeem points for Gift Cards? Do they? And if so, would you get 8000 points also for $200+?
You cannot get gift cards by redeeming Shoppers points. You could try, you may find the one cashier at Shoppers that doesn't know the rules.