Hot Deals

[Walt Disney World & Disneyland] Canadians save 20% on Walt Disney World Park Tickets & 25% off Disneyland Tickets *Ending Soon & WDW Price Increase Soon

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2018 10:30 am
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
1501 posts
283 upvotes
bob5593 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 4:16 pm
As far as I know, only the Rogers or Fido MasterCards will net you 1.5% cash back.
Thanks but I am referring to "cashback clickback sites" like Ebates or GCR. Not currently aware of any that have cashback for www.disney.com
Jan 19, 2010
19 posts
6 upvotes
Edmonton
If you book through expedia, don't forget greatcanadianrebates . 3.25% cash back
Feb 4, 2003
953 posts
75 upvotes
cheapbastage wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 6:45 pm
The app says my tickets from last year dont expire until 2030.
I also bought the tickets from last year's promotion for Canadian residents. I assume no expiration on them (but now this time promotion tickets has to be used before Dec.2018). What app you use tell you the expiration date on it? I looked mydisneyexpreience login but not finding it. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
2101 posts
623 upvotes
London
skywalker wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 1:10 pm
I also bought the tickets from last year's promotion for Canadian residents. I assume no expiration on them (but now this time promotion tickets has to be used before Dec.2018). What app you use tell you the expiration date on it? I looked mydisneyexpreience login but not finding it. Thanks.
Is it same email?

If you go to the site on a computer (not app) the tickets are on the right side under the "My Disney Experience" menu, then click on the "My Reservations And Tickets". On the app click on the "My Tickets" option from the main screen.
Apr 2, 2017
9 posts
Any one day deal for WDW in early January? We plan to stay Orlando for two days and decide to visit one of the parks.
Jan 8, 2007
727 posts
39 upvotes
Just came back from 2 weeks at WDW. We purchased 10 day park hopper plus tickets on this deal. Looking over our bills we could have upgraded one to an annual pass, used the pass dining discount and probably come out ahead.

Fun trip. Did 5 nights Fort Wilderness Cabin, 4 nights Swan, 5 nights 1 br at OKW. Bell services handled the transfer each time no problem. Family favorite was the cabin for the general camp ground ambiance, bunk beds, golf cart and activities. New Avatar attractions at AK were really great. HS is gutted and we ended up spending only a half day there. Had a cold snap for a few days so reminder if traveling soon bring your coat/fleece. Tried the new Minnie Van service, great driver, carried 2 child seats, very efficient. Had good success getting new fp day of just by checking repeatedly and walking them back to better times if needed.
Jan 29, 2007
582 posts
57 upvotes
Thanks for the tips trajancav.

Did you get any special deals with the Fort wilderness / Swan resorts ? We want a kitchen where possible (not a requirements but preferred); think wilderness has it - correcT ?
Jan 8, 2007
727 posts
39 upvotes
sujat wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2017 12:46 pm
Thanks for the tips trajancav.

Did you get any special deals with the Fort wilderness / Swan resorts ? We want a kitchen where possible (not a requirements but preferred); think wilderness has it - correcT ?
Yw.
Fort Wilderness (different from Wilderness Lodge) cabins do have a kitchen, yes. Best price I could find was thru Magical Vacations Travel. They are an authorized Disney travel agent that buys blocks of rooms at convention rates and resell them at a price usually 20 to 40% less than what you’d pay direct.

For Dolphin I used Starwood points; wife and I both got the Starwood Amex and the sign up bonuses covered it.
Aug 30, 2004
97 posts
15 upvotes
Montreal
Gord18Stirr wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 12:40 pm
Thanks,

Any deals on Universal Studios?

I know they have a new waterpark open.
If you have enough airmiles, you can get a ticket free. I ended up getting 2 tickets that way
Jul 22, 2015
345 posts
65 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
lindmar wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 6:17 pm
First week of January. Great deal for the four seasons plus flights. Disney tickets at 20% off are great. Got the park hopper option too.
How much were your flight tix? I would love to go the 1st week of Jan when the kids are out of school, but found that flight prices were insane.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4211 posts
497 upvotes
Toronto
cheapbastage wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 6:45 pm
The app says my tickets from last year dont expire until 2030.
From previous discussions I was under the impression the tickets don't expire.
skywalker wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 1:10 pm
I also bought from last year, around May I believe.
tickyboy wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 3:42 pm
Is it same email?

If you go to the site on a computer (not app) the tickets are on the right side under the "My Disney Experience" menu, then click on the "My Reservations And Tickets". On the app click on the "My Tickets" option from the main screen.
I just did what you instructed. My tickets do not have a listed expiry date anywhere on the page (I am using Firefox on my desktop).
Board games!!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2013
1946 posts
586 upvotes
Burnaby
Just got back from California parks. Spent 3 days at Disney and one at california adventure. Didnt get the park hopper as didnt feel a good value. California adventure was more like a movie studio feel and beach boardwalk. Less magical vs Disney. Seemed more geared to young kids with milder rides.

Disneyland is the older park and but larger. More themed toward magic and fantasy.

A must have is the disney app. Its a gps that helps you navigate the park and tells you how long the line ups are and if rides are broken, which happens a lot. Let you know when certain shows are happening and gives brief decription if rides and suitability for kids. Also book seats at resterants.

Also there's a thing called Fastpass, that basically lets you book a time to ride, usually a few hours later with minimal lineup. You get 1 till u ride then can get another. If u pay more for Maxpass, you can stack the fastpasses. Useful if you spend only 1 or 2 days. Lines can be up to 2hrs i have seen.

It was 30 deg and sunny in mid december.

4 days is more than enough time to see most everything.

Get to the parks early and hit the popular rides asap or get the fastpass and hit other rides in the meantime.

Fireworks are everynight, weather permitting. 9:30 pm.

Overall very expensive but worthwhile. Spoils you for fairs like PNE etc. The cleanliness and lack of crazy rowdy folks was nice.

We went early, left around noon and went for naps at hotel, eat, swim etc. Went back late afternoon till about 10.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2004
3993 posts
74 upvotes
Acheewawa wrote:
Dec 26th, 2017 8:14 am
How much were your flight tix? I would love to go the 1st week of Jan when the kids are out of school, but found that flight prices were insane.
We booked the whole trip (minus Disney) from Travelocity. I want to say about $600 bucks a person if I was to break it apart. That's direct, from Detroit (our closest airport).
The same trip booked today is about $1000 more.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
1501 posts
283 upvotes
rainyeyes wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 3:45 pm
I bought my tickets Sept 29 for $330 cad off perkopolis 3 days with early admission. Planning to go in later this November. This is a hot deal considering I could have saved an easy $100 cad off one ticket.
Did Perkopolis give you actual Disney tickets or vouchers?

The difference is that you can go right up to the turnstile with the tickets but the vouchers require lining up with those who are buying tickets. This line can be long...
Jul 22, 2015
345 posts
65 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
lindmar wrote:
Dec 26th, 2017 2:58 pm
We booked the whole trip (minus Disney) from Travelocity. I want to say about $600 bucks a person if I was to break it apart. That's direct, from Detroit (our closest airport).
The same trip booked today is about $1000 more.
That's a pretty good price. I'm finding tickets from Toronto for $1200+ each. It's hard to pay that kind of money when I went this past January (3rd week) and paid only $202/each round trip. I'll have to do a better job planning in advance next year!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)