Food & Drink

Wanna file a complain to McDonald's?

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2017 3:56 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 21, 2017
1 posts
I was at macdonalds on 72nd ave in surrey bc..and i ordered 2 big macs..that was it..well i am telling you now i will never eat there again..i caught 1 worker making 1 burger after she had just took money from everyone without washing her hands..and then the other burger was made by another worker that scratched her head..i am apalled by this conduct and something better get done
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10461 posts
1332 upvotes
Toronto
Watyagunado wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2017 11:22 am
I was at macdonalds on 72nd ave in surrey bc..and i ordered 2 big macs..that was it..well i am telling you now i will never eat there again..i caught 1 worker making 1 burger after she had just took money from everyone without washing her hands..and then the other burger was made by another worker that scratched her head..i am apalled by this conduct and something better get done
We live in a modern world where almost all cell phones now have a camera, and several of those also have video.
A picture is worth a thousand words...video captures the essay.
You should go back, place the order again and capture the whole thing on video, then post it here!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
5796 posts
756 upvotes
Mississauga
I'm bumping this old thread because I have a complaint.

I don't know if this is occurring at other McDonalds. But at this one location, this has happened to me twice now during my lunch hour. A staff approaches me while I'm eating to ask me to complete a survey. I respond to them that I'm eating and I'm on my lunch, and they still persist. I literally have spell out the word NO.

I'm going to bring this up on McDonalds Facebook page to have this store stop this practice.
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2009
4483 posts
338 upvotes
Toronto
Raggie wrote:
May 18th, 2017 12:00 pm

I don't know if this is occurring at other McDonalds. But at this one location, this has happened to me twice now during my lunch hour. A staff approaches me while I'm eating to ask me to complete a survey. I respond to them that I'm eating and I'm on my lunch, and they still persist. I literally have spell out the word NO.

I'm going to bring this up on McDonalds Facebook page to have this store stop this practice.
It's easy to guess the issue. The location is way behind on their survey quota and the DM is on the manager to get the numbers up so it resulted in this pestering. Unless there is good incentives for being on of the top survey locations but I doubt it.
Remember to be an RFD-er and NOT a degenerate.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10461 posts
1332 upvotes
Toronto
Raggie wrote:

Why do they need to bug people for a survey?? They already offer a survey on the back of their receipts.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2007
1545 posts
149 upvotes
Vancouver
Raggie wrote:

Hi,

The best way to complain is to go onto McDonalds Canada website & submit a survey with the information from your receipt. That way corporate knows what restaurant you were at.
http://www.mcdonalds-survey.ca/websurvey/2/execute#/1
Deal Fanatic
Aug 20, 2012
9563 posts
806 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
For corporate owned restaurants you can contact mickeyD's over the fone ( listed on web site). For franchisee outlets you have to contact store owner/manager. MickyD can tell whether the restaurant is corporate owned or franchisee from restaurant # listed on receipt. Basically if its franchised owned your SOOL as the owner can set the rules. Point blank.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel