• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2017 3:56 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 22, 2011
12 posts
1 upvote
Richmond Hill
I had the same problem with large Fries too, they sometime even smaller the medium and it happen at the counter over three different stores.

Also, please be very careful, when you order a McDeal i.e. Junior Chicken or Mc Double then order fries and $1Dollar large coke, they always make it a combo and charge your drink full price instead of a Dollar. Then when you ask them, they will say it is the right price until you tell them to cancel the order and order again one item at a time!!

2nd problem, everytime you ask them how much they will charge to sub you drink with large coke in the $1Dollar coke promotion period, they cannot give you an answer NOTE, NOT ASKING FOR TOTAL, JUST THE EXTRA FOR SUB THE DRINK. Don't believe me? try it yourself!! Be very careful, if you order breakfast combo and they ask you what drink do you want, if you tell them coke, they will charge you the price for the combo + you coke in reg price without giving you the coffee which it suppose to come with it. Don't border to ask them why, never one person able to answer that question straight cut. Again, until you cancel the order and order a breakfast combo, then order a $1 dollar coke the throw you coffee away or give it to other people inline and look at the price difference.

McDonalds is Scams and they don't even list item price on their menu panel.

Brunch of scammers!!!
Jan 5, 2014
1 posts
McDonald

They sold me a salad on Date 06-Jan-2014 & Time: 20:25:57, I brought it home and after eating little bit we realize that it feels expired and we turned it back it clearly said Best Before Jan 05, 06 AM. I took it back to the Branch and what I was told on the counter on in a very rude and stubborn way :

"this is how it is supposed to smell" when I showed them the sticker saying the expiry as "Best Before Jan 05, 06 AM". I was told that "it could be wrong sticker that's all and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused"

This behavior and tone has caused so much agony and pain to me. On top of it there is no email address or toll free number 24/7 on your bill where I can register my complain except a number on your website which works only in business hours( (514) 421-4881). Which means tomorrow again: I have to call your customer service number in business hours and possibly bear an equally rude customer service agent.

This is very sad that we get such a pathetic customer service from fast food chain which is considered to be the best for its "QUALITY AND FRESHNESS".

Mcdonalds is a very very pathetic place, me and my family will never ever go there.
Deal Guru
Mar 2, 2009
14143 posts
584 upvotes
AdilSaed1983 wrote:
Jan 6th, 2014 9:43 pm
McDonald

They sold me a salad on Date 06-Jan-2014 & Time: 20:25:57, I brought it home and after eating little bit we realize that it feels expired and we turned it back it clearly said Best Before Jan 05, 06 AM. I took it back to the Branch and what I was told on the counter on in a very rude and stubborn way :

"this is how it is supposed to smell" when I showed them the sticker saying the expiry as "Best Before Jan 05, 06 AM". I was told that "it could be wrong sticker that's all and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused"

This behavior and tone has caused so much agony and pain to me. On top of it there is no email address or toll free number 24/7 on your bill where I can register my complain except a number on your website which works only in business hours( (514) 421-4881). Which means tomorrow again: I have to call your customer service number in business hours and possibly bear an equally rude customer service agent.

This is very sad that we get such a pathetic customer service from fast food chain which is considered to be the best for its "QUALITY AND FRESHNESS".

Mcdonalds is a very very pathetic place, me and my family will never ever go there.
:) I think someone needs to learn the difference between the two.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 24, 2005
9454 posts
979 upvotes
N/A
AdilSaed1983 wrote:
McDonald

ya, right.
“Children see magic because they look for it.”
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
2359 posts
153 upvotes
Brampton
AdilSaed1983 wrote:
McDonald

Did they hit you? This is a very serious matter!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 24, 2005
9454 posts
979 upvotes
N/A
toeknee89 wrote:
Jan 7th, 2014 12:37 am
Did they hit you? This is a very serious matter!
i believe his soul was bruised.
tis an eternal gift that will keep on giving 'til doom.
“Children see magic because they look for it.”
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3077 posts
1066 upvotes
No, no. Food does expire. If you're up late at night, open the fridge and listen. You can hear a subtle *pop* as food expires at midnight.

Best Before is a guideline and does not mean your food as suddenly gone bad if that date has passed. There is also nothing to say that products cannot be sold after the best before date has passed. Always be sure to check what you buy if unsure.

McDonalds should probably not be selling food that's been sitting about for a few days, but they are still within their right to do so. It's not something to get that worked up about. Lodge your complaint, they'll send you some coupons. Then...move on.
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2012
4564 posts
1117 upvotes
Space
It's 2 pennies, which they even gave back, what's the problem?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 12, 2007
5889 posts
565 upvotes
Greely
AdilSaed1983 wrote:
McDonald

I nominate this for post of the year.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
8728 posts
295 upvotes
Toronto
Solsearchin1 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2014 7:25 am
It's 2 pennies, which they even gave back, what's the problem?
You are commenting on a post from ten years ago.
Jan 19, 2008
679 posts
159 upvotes
D-Roc wrote:
Jan 9th, 2014 11:05 am
You are commenting on a post from ten years ago.
Then it should be post of the decade
Oct 3, 2014
4 posts
Sherwood Park, AB
A friend and I have children the same age (aged 13 to 16). Two to four times per month, we get together at the Broadmoor and Baseline McDonalds in Sherwood Park. Our kids would sit at a table and talk and play table games (usually a kids card game). My friend and I would chat or work. During this period, we buy meals, drinks, and desserts. We were usually there for 1.5 to 2.5 hours.

On Friday, 03 October 2014, an employee told the kids they weren't allowed to play games in the restaurant. The employee told my friend and I that the manager doesn't want kids playing games. We asked to speak to the manager [Angelo].

[INDENT]Angelo: "Your kids come in here all the time and all they do is play games."
Me: "When were we in last?"
Angelo: "Just the other day."
Me: "When?"
Angelo: "I don't know the exact day, but just a day or two ago."
My friend: "We were here last Friday. And before then it was two weeks earlier. How is that 'all the time'?"
Me: "We come here less than once a week and the kids always have an adult with them. How is that 'all the time'?"
Angelo: "This is a restaurant, you can't just come here and play games."
Me: "Pardon me!? Every time we come, we buy meals and drinks and desserts. We don't just 'play games'. Are you going to let us stay?"
Angelo: "You can stay, but they can't play games."
Me [to the kids]: "Pack up, we're outa here." [to Angelo] "We won't be back."
[/INDENT]

First, there were nine people in the restaurant, which has seating for over 100. We were seven of the nine.

Second, our kids are not loud nor are they engaging in offensive activities. They are sitting at a table, talking and playing games. Every kid is on the honor roll and two kids are taking courses at higher grade levels.

Third, we are purchasing food, drink, and desserts.

Fourth, McDonalds *encourages* people to stay by offering them newspapers, television, and free wifi. I've seen retired people playing crib. McDonalds has play centers and I know of parents groups who spent hours at McDonalds letting their kids play.

Fifth, this is Monopoly month at McDonalds! Would we have been kicked out if we were playing Monopoly?

McDONALDS DISCRIMINATES AGAINST YOUTHS.

We will be taking our business elsewhere, and I encourage others to do the same.
Deal Addict
May 20, 2010
3285 posts
418 upvotes
Super Synagogio Worl…
Rogue007 wrote:
Oct 4th, 2014 2:05 pm
A friend and I have children the same age (aged 13 to 16). Two to four times per month, we get together at the Broadmoor and Baseline McDonalds in Sherwood Park. Our kids would sit at a table and talk and play table games (usually a kids card game). My friend and I would chat or work. During this period, we buy meals, drinks, and desserts. We were usually there for 1.5 to 2.5 hours.

On Friday, 03 October 2014, an employee told the kids they weren't allowed to play games in the restaurant. The employee told my friend and I that the manager doesn't want kids playing games. We asked to speak to the manager [Angelo].

[INDENT]Angelo: "Your kids come in here all the time and all they do is play games."
Me: "When were we in last?"
Angelo: "Just the other day."
Me: "When?"
Angelo: "I don't know the exact day, but just a day or two ago."
My friend: "We were here last Friday. And before then it was two weeks earlier. How is that 'all the time'?"
Me: "We come here less than once a week and the kids always have an adult with them. How is that 'all the time'?"
Angelo: "This is a restaurant, you can't just come here and play games."
Me: "Pardon me!? Every time we come, we buy meals and drinks and desserts. We don't just 'play games'. Are you going to let us stay?"
Angelo: "You can stay, but they can't play games."
Me [to the kids]: "Pack up, we're outa here." [to Angelo] "We won't be back."
[/INDENT]

First, there were nine people in the restaurant, which has seating for over 100. We were seven of the nine.

Second, our kids are not loud nor are they engaging in offensive activities. They are sitting at a table, talking and playing games. Every kid is on the honor roll and two kids are taking courses at higher grade levels.

Third, we are purchasing food, drink, and desserts.

Fourth, McDonalds *encourages* people to stay by offering them newspapers, television, and free wifi. I've seen retired people playing crib. McDonalds has play centers and I know of parents groups who spent hours at McDonalds letting their kids play.

Fifth, this is Monopoly month at McDonalds! Would we have been kicked out if we were playing Monopoly?

McDONALDS DISCRIMINATES AGAINST YOUTHS.

We will be taking our business elsewhere, and I encourage others to do the same.
You seriously made a new account just to post this? LOL.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
7033 posts
2119 upvotes
Toronto
TSDH wrote:
Oct 4th, 2014 3:12 pm
You seriously made a new account just to post this? LOL.
Why not?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel