• May 21st, 2017 3:56 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
4001 posts
425 upvotes
Toronto
They discriminate against not just youths but the TWO YOUTS!

Seriously this is a 10 year old thread and that may have been the whiniest post of the entire thread.
Deal Addict
May 20, 2010
3286 posts
419 upvotes
Super Synagogio Worl…
kindred_99 wrote:
Oct 4th, 2014 6:22 pm

Seriously this is a 10 year old thread and that may have been the whiniest post of the entire thread.
I suspect all these single post users on this thread are puppet accounts made by the same person.
Oct 3, 2014
4 posts
Sherwood Park, AB
TSDH wrote:
Oct 4th, 2014 6:25 pm
I suspect all these single post users on this thread are puppet accounts made by the same person.
This is my second post ... satisfied. Who are you, a McDonalds manager tying to defend your job?
While you may be wearing rose-colored glasses, others have expectations and are willing to tell others when we are not satisfied.
Oct 3, 2014
4 posts
Sherwood Park, AB
kindred_99 wrote:

Third post: since when is posting facts and contradictions 'whiny'?
Sucks to be you.
Deal Addict
May 20, 2010
3286 posts
419 upvotes
Super Synagogio Worl…
Rogue007 wrote:
Oct 5th, 2014 12:33 am
This is my second post ... satisfied. Who are you, a McDonalds manager tying to defend your job?
While you may be wearing rose-colored glasses, others have expectations and are willing to tell others when we are not satisfied.
You mad?
Deal Guru
Oct 14, 2003
13866 posts
855 upvotes
There is always a 2nd side to the story.
Science
is the new
rock 'n'
roll.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
4001 posts
425 upvotes
Toronto
Rogue007 wrote:
Oct 5th, 2014 12:33 am
Third post: since when is posting facts and contradictions 'whiny'?
Sucks to be you.
Sucks to be you? Great comment there, how long did it take to come up with that one. You're the one picking fights with McDonald's managers and it sucks to be me. Right.

Let me guess, you have one of those sticker decal things on the back of your mini-van displaying your family's individual hobbies and showing everyone what pets you have at home.
Sep 30, 2009
188 posts
43 upvotes
Richmond
kindred_99 wrote:

Did you say yute?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 12, 2007
5902 posts
572 upvotes
Greely
This %$&@ing thread just won't die.

And also, LOL @ "McD's discriminates against youth". Damn them and their happy meals.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9720 posts
835 upvotes
My complaint is there are too many McDonald's threads.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10906 posts
1468 upvotes
Toronto
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Oct 10th, 2014 12:24 pm
My complaint is there are too many McDonald's threads.
Good one! Too bad this wasn't a complaint about the coffee. It could have merged with the coffee thread.
May 15, 2015
1 posts
Lower Sackville
My wife ordered a happy meal with cheese burger and apple slices. She got grilled cheese and yogurt. She I'd alergic to dairy and gluten. She was going to eat burger and leave the bread. This was at bedford ns walmart location. When server told. She insisted that it was as delivered. I was right there and heard. They got my order ok
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10906 posts
1468 upvotes
Toronto
philipdebay wrote:
May 16th, 2015 2:48 pm
My wife ordered a happy meal with cheese burger and apple slices. She got grilled cheese and yogurt. She I'd alergic to dairy and gluten. She was going to eat burger and leave the bread. This was at bedford ns walmart location. When server told. She insisted that it was as delivered. I was right there and heard. They got my order ok
WOW! This thread is still active even though the original complaint was about two cents!
Today we no longer use pennies, we just round up or down.

Any other complaint? Here's the new link: http://www.mcdonalds.ca/ca/en/How_Can_We_Help.html

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)