• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2017 3:56 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Dec 4, 2010
14180 posts
988 upvotes
The one on queen and coxwell is really bad at night. The ***** doesn't wear gloves and throws your stuff in without raw wrappers. I got my muffin in the bag mixed with a bunch of crap in a bag that looks like a 5 year old prepared it.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10470 posts
1341 upvotes
Toronto
Supercooled wrote:
May 17th, 2015 2:16 am
The one on queen and coxwell is really bad at night. The ***** doesn't wear gloves and throws your stuff in without raw wrappers. I got my muffin in the bag mixed with a bunch of crap in a bag that looks like a 5 year old prepared it.
Go back and order again, take some pics and post them to this thread!
Deal Guru
Dec 4, 2010
14180 posts
988 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote:
May 17th, 2015 3:08 am
Go back and order again, take some pics and post them to this thread!
He's some Indian guy who's about 100lbs overweight. If you guys see him serving you, don't eat that crap. When I ordered it and saw how my food was, I pretty much threw it out. I only consumed the coffee although in retrospect, he could have spat or done worst things to it. I'm really anal about take outs and how people handle food. Like how they put the coffee lid on; you don't want to think that may be they touched the portion where you break and drink from. Price you pay for eating out I suppose.

Man, first summer cold of the season. I didn't even get a cold this past 2 winters but the summer seems to get me. Then again, I don't want to be one of those people who carry sani wipes with them everywhere they go.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2003
2623 posts
258 upvotes
Why was this old thread dug up from 11 years ago over 2 pennies
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10470 posts
1341 upvotes
Toronto
mpt wrote:
May 17th, 2015 11:22 am
Why was this old thread dug up from 11 years ago over 2 pennies
Somehow it merged into one big complain about everything McDonald's rather than have several different threads talking negative about McDonald's...it seems...
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10470 posts
1341 upvotes
Toronto
My big complaint in 2015 is that McDonald's never seems to ask "is it for here or to go?" anymore!
Why does the Wal-mart @ Scarborough town even bother having a seating section??
All they ever do is shove the food into a bag and toss it in your face!
It's like...here's your food...now GET LOST!!!!
(FYI: They do have several trays)
Oct 12, 2015
1 posts
Oshawa
thank you for the contact info I had to call and lodge a complaint was going through the take out and they did not have the lid on the coffee and well guess what my husband's leg is burned.
Set up a case file with a Rebecca and she was quite helpful and someone is to call within three business days..... thanks again for this helpful information Kelly
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10470 posts
1341 upvotes
Toronto
playnicee1 wrote:
May 17th, 2015 11:51 pm
My big complaint in 2015 is that McDonald's never seems to ask "is it for here or to go?" anymore!
Why does the Wal-mart @ Scarborough town even bother having a seating section??
All they ever do is shove the food into a bag and toss it in your face!
It's like...here's your food...now GET LOST!!!!
(FYI: They do have several trays)
They still never ask if it's for here or to go. They just shove a bag in your face with the same behavior.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
6575 posts
701 upvotes
What I want to know is which location can you get 2x filet for under $4.

I see some of them cleaning using the mops with gloved hands and using the same gloves to prepare burgers. Apparently this a fairly typical thing across several locations I visit.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 13, 2005
7766 posts
158 upvotes
That's why I drive through
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2002
6232 posts
274 upvotes
Toronto
Fix the android app so it works on more phones...
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17605 posts
756 upvotes
Brampton
frogger wrote:
Oct 14th, 2015 10:50 am
Fix the android app so it works on more phones...
LOL, no kidding. How a corporation like McDonalds can have an app that is incompatible with a Galaxy S6 is beyond sensibility..

McDonalds Canada SUCKS
come troll our unofficial chatroom at #redflagdeals on EFnet
Apr 16, 2007
314 posts
397 upvotes
Toronto
playnicee1 wrote:
Oct 13th, 2015 11:25 pm
They still never ask if it's for here or to go. They just shove a bag in your face with the same behavior.

That location's always crazy busy so I assume it's just to keep pumping food out. Try going to the one inside Walmart, it's less busy and the staff aren't as stressed.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought you were talking about the one across from Timmies on the first floor. The Walmart one hasn't been that bad the times I've gone. Maybe you've gone at really bad times or just had certain staff that hate their jobs? =/
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10470 posts
1341 upvotes
Toronto
cope wrote:
Oct 14th, 2015 11:07 pm
That location's always crazy busy so I assume it's just to keep pumping food out. Try going to the one inside Walmart, it's less busy and the staff aren't as stressed.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought you were talking about the one across from Timmies on the first floor. The Walmart one hasn't been that bad the times I've gone. Maybe you've gone at really bad times or just had certain staff that hate their jobs? =/
I am talking about the one in the Wal-mart there.
I'm surprised the McDonald's downstairs is still there...not because of how they do business, but simply because I thought they needed to be temporarily removed during the major renovation going on downstairs.
(to become the new food court)
There is no access from the upstairs food court currently. (that escalator has been boarded up) & everything else downstairs (under the current food court) is gone!!
To get to that McDonald's you need to walk half way through the mall to get to the other set of escalators...at that rate why not finish the walk by going to the SC Wal-mart McDonalds location instead? lol

***Yes, everything gone: TH is now upstairs only, (at this time) Bulk barn & Lens Crafters has moved outside the mall, Sweet tooth closed down and Toys Toys Toys & Ardene have moved to another part of the mall...
Apr 15, 2016
1 posts
Today I was having lunch at mcdonald's and the employee not putting hair net or gloves that's sad .
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel