Health & Wellness

Want the unhealthiest way to get your kids to school? Drive them (air quality/pollution study)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2019 2:10 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
19813 posts
20128 upvotes
Toronto

Want the unhealthiest way to get your kids to school? Drive them (air quality/pollution study)

very eye opening

Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
5 replies
Dec 23, 2015
899 posts
1089 upvotes
I didn't know kids came with legs anymore. I know "adult" kids who now have jobs and get driven to & from work by their parents.
Aug 8, 2019
339 posts
191 upvotes
This is interesting but there isn't really any solution or recommended action to take?
Feb 5, 2019
135 posts
130 upvotes
Want the most dangerous way for your kids to get to school? Let them walk. (safety study - me)

Let's be real now.
Deal Guru
Mar 31, 2008
10904 posts
1740 upvotes
Toronto
GTArenovate wrote: Want the most dangerous way for your kids to get to school? Let them walk. (safety study - me)

Let's be real now.
The problem is the hysteria about leaving kids alone today. Even a damn 10 yr old!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 9, 2011
6562 posts
6810 upvotes
Vancouver
GTArenovate wrote: Want the most dangerous way for your kids to get to school? Let them walk. (safety study - me)
Nope. Kids are more likely to be injured or killed on the way to school by parents driving them in a car, than they are by walking. Walking ain't dangerous.