Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2004
1220 posts
243 upvotes
Woodbridge

[Blacks] Warm - 25% off Black's Photo Books and Photo DVD's

Right at the top of this page you need to call this number to get a promo code: 1-800-668-3826
http://www.blacksmemorables.com/products.html

I know it's kinda weird how they do this, but Black's does offer high quality prints. I've never ordered a photobook from black's but I would assume the quality to be top notched.

Anyone have any experience ordering photobooks from Black's?
12 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2005
1230 posts
26 upvotes
Thanks OP! I was just looking at ordering a photobook! I've never got one before...how's the quality?
Deal Guru
Sep 3, 2003
11890 posts
226 upvotes
Toronto
FYI, it takes about two weeks for the out-lab to produce and ship your order back to the store.
Deal with it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2004
1220 posts
243 upvotes
Woodbridge
KorruptioN wrote:
Aug 7th, 2007 9:02 am
FYI, it takes about two weeks for the out-lab to produce and ship your order back to the store.
I think most places take about 2-3 weeks. I know Costco and Walmart do for sure. But if the quality is better then it's worth the wait.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2003
6081 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Between Blacks, Picaboo, and Shutterfly, which would you guys say is the best?

I've been looking to make one for the lady friend, and would liek to get some reviews on people who have tried various ones.
Dec 12, 2005
335 posts
9 upvotes
Richmond
is there an expiry date for this promo?
Nov 3, 2003
227 posts
2 upvotes
Offer code is 25OFFORDER

Expires August 14.

I ordered a book last week and am waiting for it to come in to pick up to see if I want to order more. I'll let you know how they are.

I tried several other programs for photobooks, but was really unhappy with the software - with Black's you can basically do what you want so i was impressed.
Dec 12, 2005
335 posts
9 upvotes
Richmond
thanks! i hope they do extend it in time for my son's 1st birthday to make a photo book of his 1st year of life.
Dec 14, 2004
575 posts
12 upvotes
Waterloo
SwiZz wrote:
Aug 7th, 2007 11:29 am

I've been looking to make one for the lady friend, and would liek to get some reviews on people who have tried various ones.
I've used Shutterfly before because I heard there books were top notch. I wasn't disappointed, the quality was great for the entire book, from the paper to the photo reproduction.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2001
5959 posts
30 upvotes
Ottawa
I was very happy with Picaboo, but there's no way that I would order one of these outside of promotion...just way too expensive...

My hard cover leather photobook cost $15, but an additional one would have cost $65+....
Feb 25, 2004
294 posts
156 upvotes
Montreal
SwiZz wrote:
Aug 7th, 2007 11:29 am

Haven't used Blacks (yet), but Shutterfly's quality was better than Picaboo's.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2004
1220 posts
243 upvotes
Woodbridge
This code seems to work for a free Large Picaboo photobook. All you have to pay is shipping which is $9.99.

1PFLGB-BBC
× < >