Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Guess

Warm: Bluetooth Headset Plantronics Discovery 975 for $80.74. PM Opportunity!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2010 7:10 pm
Sep 10, 2007
70 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto

[Guess] Warm: Bluetooth Headset Plantronics Discovery 975 for $80.74. PM Opportunity!!!

More offers from Guess
Buy.com has Plantronics Discovery 975 for $84.99 + free shipping and a 5% discount over that when you add it to the cart. This item is currently selling for $149.99 at BBY. You can try PM in store but YMMV. I was unsuccessful at the Richmond Lansdowne Centre location as they made up some **** about not PM'ing with online stores that don't have "overnight delivery", which was a load of crap because I've PM'd there a whole bunch of times without issues. I guess they didn't want to sell it to me for 50% less than their retail price . Not willing to give up (thanks RFD!), I went home and called BB online customer support and successfully PM'd the headset for $73.81 + tax and free ship.

I've read some decent reviews about the 975 headset and I hope it will be a comfortable fit.
2 replies
Aug 9, 2009
12 posts
1 upvote
GTA
If you want to buy it from BB then they will accept a pricematch to apple canada - sells there for 99 bucks, comes to 95 after price match. Matched at the register without problems. The price is not as good thou.
Sep 10, 2007
70 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
j2k wrote: If you want to buy it from BB then they will accept a pricematch to apple canada - sells there for 99 bucks, comes to 95 after price match. Matched at the register without problems. The price is not as good thou.

Thanks! Good to know for future price matches. What is your impression on the headset? I think it looks pretty cool and the whole case charger thing gives it a really upscale feel. I have large ears and this stays on surprisingly well. I placed one outbound call so far and the person at the other end said I sounded like I was standing in a washroom. I am also having difficulty pairing it with my Win 7 x64 PC. The drivers didn't install properly to start with and when I found a workaround, Skype is not able to communicate with the device.