[OP]
Banned
Jun 18, 2008
607 posts
3 upvotes
Earth

[Calvin Klein] WARM: Calvin Klein Jeans/Corduroys at Costco

More offers from Calvin Klein
At my Costco (I checked Heartland and Winst. Churchill) they have mens and womens Calvin Klein corduroys and jeans on for an incredibly good price imho.

Jeans: $27.99
Corduroys: $25.99

For the men's, they are boot-cut, straight leg. Corduroys, I believe straight leg too. Women's, boot-cut too.

For the men, the lengths were pretty much all L-32, with the odd L-34, waist ranging from 30-40. I have NO IDEA, how sizing for women works...but I'd say as long as your in the average range fro women, size-wize..definitely check it out.

The women had a black, deep/chocolate brown, deep navy blue or was it black, maybe even both, and tan for corduroys. Not sure about jeans though, men had just about the same in cords, I think less colours though. The jeans, they were dark blue indigo wash, and a brownish-blue wash, still kind of deep though.

I'd say this is an incredibly good price considering the fact that brands like Bluenotes, American Eagle sell for almost double the price. But Calvin Klein, IS, Calvin Klein. So, it has to be deal worthy.

Nonetheless, check it out.
13 replies
Nov 4, 2003
590 posts
31 upvotes
Regular price for Costco, been there for a long time.

If you're in the States, the CK straight leg jeans regular cut are much cheaper - in the $15 price range.
Feb 10, 2007
353 posts
82 upvotes
biznatch wrote:
Aug 24th, 2008 6:33 pm
Regular price for Costco, been there for a long time.

If you're in the States, the CK straight leg jeans regular cut are much cheaper - in the $15 price range.
They are a great deal anyways, not all of us are near the border or willing to cross just to go shopping. I picked up a few pairs of jeans a couple of weeks ago. I never seen any cords though, sounds like it may be worth the trip. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
2079 posts
242 upvotes
Vancouver
Yeah, the border is a big psychological issue nowadays, but we braved it this morning and, lucky I guess, we only had a 20min wait.

Anyway, was down at the Bellingham Costco and they had Calvin Klein jeans on for $22 (not sure if they're the same -- straight leg, relaxed fit, khaki colours). They also had men's Lucky Brand jeans (blue denim) for $33. I'm so far removed from the 'depeche mode' scene (to the point where I used to listen to Depeche Mode!), but I think these are a good deal for supposed fashionable denim, right? Must be an early mid-life crisis. At least I liked the colour and style.
Apr 1, 2008
136 posts
19 upvotes
GTA, ON
DeltasInTheSky wrote:
Aug 24th, 2008 6:25 pm
At my Costco (I checked Heartland and Winst. Churchill) they have mens and womens Calvin Klein corduroys and jeans on for an incredibly good price imho.

Jeans: $27.99
Corduroys: $25.99

For the men's, they are boot-cut, straight leg. Corduroys, I believe straight leg too. Women's, boot-cut too.

For the men, the lengths were pretty much all L-32, with the odd L-34, waist ranging from 30-40. I have NO IDEA, how sizing for women works...but I'd say as long as your in the average range fro women, size-wize..definitely check it out.

The women had a black, deep/chocolate brown, deep navy blue or was it black, maybe even both, and tan for corduroys. Not sure about jeans though, men had just about the same in cords, I think less colours though. The jeans, they were dark blue indigo wash, and a brownish-blue wash, still kind of deep though.

I'd say this is an incredibly good price considering the fact that brands like Bluenotes, American Eagle sell for almost double the price. But Calvin Klein, IS, Calvin Klein. So, it has to be deal worthy.

Nonetheless, check it out.

Saw the same sale at Elgin Mills store in Richmond Hill. They also had long sleeve ladies Ralph Lauren cotton V necks sweaters for $19.99. All kinds of colours: white, beige, army green, black, red, pink, etc.. and sizes.
[OP]
Banned
Jun 18, 2008
607 posts
3 upvotes
Earth
RedTulips wrote:
Aug 25th, 2008 3:24 pm
Saw the same sale at Elgin Mills store in Richmond Hill. They also had long sleeve Ralph Lauren cotton V necks sweaters for $19.99. All kinds of colours: white, beige, army green, black, red, pink, etc.. and sizes.
Wow, when was this. I'd be all over this, but Mississauga to Richmond Hil...lol. :lol:
Apr 1, 2008
136 posts
19 upvotes
GTA, ON
DeltasInTheSky wrote:
Aug 25th, 2008 3:26 pm
Wow, when was this. I'd be all over this, but Mississauga to Richmond Hil...lol. :lol:
Saw them yesterday. There was also a huge crowd around the Danskin yoga pants and jackets. Each regularly $19.99, on sale for $14.99. $5.00 off until August 31st. However, these are not as good as the ones they sold last year. The material last year for these items were cotton and spandex with a tiny zippered pocket on the yoga pants. This year's model is polyester and spandex. No pocket on the pants! :cry:
[OP]
Banned
Jun 18, 2008
607 posts
3 upvotes
Earth
RedTulips wrote:
Aug 25th, 2008 3:36 pm
Saw them yesterday. There was also a huge crowd around the Danskin yoga pants and jackets. Each regularly $19.99, on sale for $14.99. $5.00 off until August 31st. However, these are not as good as the ones they sold last year. The material last year for these items were cotton and spandex with a tiny zippered pocket on the yoga pants. This year's model is polyester and spandex. No pocket on the pants! :cry:
Awesome, thanks. I guess I'll call my Mississauga locations, to see if they have the Ralph Lauren sweaters, most Coscto locations have the same items, no?

Thanks again, for the heads-up.
Dec 27, 2006
125 posts
7 upvotes
I only saw 32 lengths but the ones I bought fit like 34 long. Took them back the next day, they were ridicously tight everywhere. The 32 waist pair I had fit like a 30. Junk.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2004
1062 posts
1 upvote
I have a pair of Calvin Klein cords and jeans from Costco as well, neither fit properly

the length and waist are both 32, but both fit like 34 - they are also a bit tight around the legs, but okay for me.

Maybe it has been americanized... where what used to be a Large is now a Medium, etc. to accomodate the growing population. :)

Also - the quality is lower then usual calvin klein stuff or regular jeans... thinner material, for the price - its a good buy as long as you get the proper size.
Jun 8, 2008
581 posts
47 upvotes
G M wrote:
Aug 25th, 2008 5:28 pm
... Took them back the next day, they were ridicously tight everywhere. The 32 waist pair I had fit like a 30. Junk.
elmokiddo wrote:
Aug 25th, 2008 5:36 pm
the length and waist are both 32, but both fit like 34 - they are also a bit tight around the legs, but okay for me.

Maybe it has been americanized... where what used to be a Large is now a Medium, etc. to accomodate the growing population. :)
These seem to be like conflicting reports. We need an independent third-party to chime in.
Banned
Feb 11, 2005
1828 posts
34 upvotes
VanCity
I guess guys like me, with the muscular hockey thighs (okay, thunder thighs), won't have a chance with these. I'm finding "relaxed fit"s are really getting kinda snug on me these days...must lose some weight before the season starts.
Apr 11, 2005
989 posts
62 upvotes
I hope they are the same as last year. I bought my husband a pair of jeans and two pairs cords then and have been regretting not buying more. They fit him great. They had leftovers for several months but only the weird sizes.

Hopefully they are the same style. Last year's were not slim fit, they were a relaxed / straight leg
× < >