• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2011 11:51 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 23, 2007
142 posts
tigger03 wrote:
Apr 20th, 2007 2:43 pm
Does anybody qualify for those EPP plans? Or is it come corporations only?
Oh yeah, I guess I should have mentioned that. Might make this deal not so hot.

It's for corporate or association members. BC and Alberta only (sorry for the previous lack of details!)

New Bell postpaid clients on 36 month terms only
EPP/INDV/CORP account types only - so you need a code
Hardware upgrades on 36 month terms only

In comparison, the Telus EPP only requires a membership card to a variety of organizations. However, no caller ID. I would try to negotiate free CID before signing any contract :)
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
2990 posts
404 upvotes
Vancouver
I went to a Bell in Chinatown and they were able to offer me the corp plan for $28.00 all inclusive as stated by the previous poster
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
2775 posts
581 upvotes
Toronto
I have the BEST Bell Mobility Plan which I was given 1 year ago, I dont think ANYBODY can beat this even with a corporate plan

200 daytime mins
unlimited eve/weekend after 6pm
unlimited incoming
unlimited mobile browser
100 txt messages
caller id
voicemail
3 way/conferance/call forward

$35 + system access fee + tax

i milked them good...and will stay with them for life until some company can beat that..

HOLLA BACK!!!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
5570 posts
161 upvotes
wmahmud wrote:
Apr 21st, 2007 2:30 am
I have the BEST Bell Mobility Plan which I was given 1 year ago, I dont think ANYBODY can beat this even with a corporate plan

200 daytime mins
unlimited incoming
unlimited mobile browser
100 txt messages
caller id
voicemail

i milked them good...and will stay with them for life until some company can beat that..

HOLLA BACK!!!
Heh, I can beat that ;)

350 Anytime Minutes
Unlimited Weekends starting @ 6PM Friday -> 8AM Monday
Unlimited Evenings starting @6PM -> 8AM Following Day
Unlimited Text
Unlimited Web
5 VoiceMail
Free Caller ID
Free Call Waiting
Free Conference Calling
Free Call Forwarding
System Access + 911 Fee INCLUDED
20 Free Calls for Any Amount of Time to ANY NUMBER I CHOOSE per month (Usually rack up about 4-5 free hours of time per month of these calls...girlfriend talks a lot ;) )

Total After Tax - $45.00 Even

(Best Buy/Future Shop Corporate Plan :D )
Apr 30, 2008
426 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
I know that I'm digging an old thread, but hey...

Did you guys have to sign a new contract to get retention plans?

I am on a small biz shared plan 2 phones in total, have never been on contract and do not plan on signing. From what I see, for my needs this plan is the best, unlimited between the two phones, 450 shared anytime min - $45, unlimited browser+caller ID on both phones+50 texts - $15, all comes to just under $100 after fees and taxes. Do you think I could make them give me a better deal with all these features for less? Or add a few MB of data for laptop for free?
Feb 27, 2008
586 posts
22 upvotes
I got:
200 daytime minutes
Unlimited nights/weekends at 6 PM
Caller ID
Voicemail 5
Call forward, 3 way, call wait
20 free calls to a local #
Send 2,500 text messages
No SAF nor 911 fees
For $30/month + tax. Is there any way I can get Mobile Browser on there as well? And what's the direct # to Bell retentions?
Feb 27, 2008
586 posts
22 upvotes
dog_mumu wrote:
Jun 10th, 2008 1:47 pm

I am on a small biz shared plan 2 phones in total, have never been on contract and do not plan on signing. From what I see, for my needs this plan is the best, unlimited between the two phones, 450 shared anytime min - $45, unlimited browser+caller ID on both phones+50 texts - $15, all comes to just under $100 after fees and taxes. Do you think I could make them give me a better deal with all these features for less? Or add a few MB of data for laptop for free?
No. I was with Bell since December 2005, and signed new contracts many times because I sold my old phones in order to get newer ones. After my most recent signing, 2 months later, I got my retention.
Feb 27, 2008
586 posts
22 upvotes
dog_mumu wrote:
Jun 10th, 2008 1:47 pm

Octavius wrote:
Apr 21st, 2007 2:45 am
Heh, I can beat that ;)

350 Anytime Minutes
Unlimited Weekends starting @ 6PM Friday -> 8AM Monday
Unlimited Evenings starting @6PM -> 8AM Following Day
Unlimited Text
Unlimited Web
5 VoiceMail
Free Caller ID
Free Call Waiting
Free Conference Calling
Free Call Forwarding
System Access + 911 Fee INCLUDED
20 Free Calls for Any Amount of Time to ANY NUMBER I CHOOSE per month (Usually rack up about 4-5 free hours of time per month of these calls...girlfriend talks a lot ;) )

Total After Tax - $45.00 Even

(Best Buy/Future Shop Corporate Plan :D )
That's not really a retention plan then lol
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2007
6898 posts
259 upvotes
why is this expired? its really not.. I made a retention plan last week..
NINTENDO - NES SNES N64
SEGA PLAYSTATION ATARI
EVERYTHING ELSE IE VECTREX
Have old Games? Broken or working ! Systems games controllers guides manuals game boxes etc!!~~ I GIVE YOU MONEY ~~EMAIL me :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: Cellplanman@gmail.com
Feb 27, 2008
586 posts
22 upvotes
wmahmud wrote:
Apr 21st, 2007 2:30 am

200 daytime mins
unlimited incoming
unlimited mobile browser
100 txt messages
caller id
voicemail

HOLLA BACK!!!
I can beat that too. Your total, is

35 + 8.95 + 0.75, so roughly $44 + tax.
I pay $30 + tax, and get:
200 minutes
Unlimited 6 PM to 8 AM evenings/weekends
Caller ID, voicemail, 3 way, call waiting
Send 2,500 text messages
20 free calls to a local #
I can get incoming for $10, which makes my total $40+tax, still less than your $45+tax. And this is retention, not corp.
Jul 28, 2008
197 posts
Mississauga/Toronto
yeah,

i'm in the same boat as well.. have to see if i'm going to renew w/ Bell or still hunt around, it seems that everyone's getting unlimited browsing and stuff these days.. and i haven't really been offered that as yet... so i'm hesitating.

and let's face it.. Bell doesn't really have a great selection of GRSM phones... they only have i think 3 that are GSM compatabile.

This is what i'm getting so far
200 day time mins, unlimited evenings and weekends 6pm-8am, per second billing, caller ID and vmail included, long distance in Canada is 10 cents, 20% off any data plan, 25% off any txt msging plan

just the basic plan comes to abt $34 per month including tax... and they said they would throw in 100 outgoing txts
Suggestions on getting a better plan?
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2005
4512 posts
146 upvotes
Can anyone post any RECENT retention plans they got, that's more updated to the current market? lol the only plans here are from 2007.
[shortened link removed]
Nov 19, 2006
295 posts
10 upvotes
nitroblu wrote:
Aug 14th, 2008 12:26 pm
Can anyone post any RECENT retention plans they got, that's more updated to the current market? lol the only plans here are from 2007.
i got mine weeks ago

$35 total

300 minutes
unlimited evenings and weekends starting at 6pm
unlimited web browser
unlimited incoming texts
500 outgoing texts
50 outgoing picture/video messages (unlimited incoming)
caller id
voice mail
Jul 9, 2008
53 posts
32 upvotes
Fredericton
My plan is a little different, my dad's got an old plan i80 that I got tacked onto a 5 years ago, we are both low day time users anyways called to cancel and this is what they offered.

$10 + saf + 911
Shared 80 day time minutes (again we are low daytime users)
Free evenings and weekends after 6.
cid

they offered me the FUN 15 for free for three years plus $250 for new phone.

Fun 15.

200 txt messages
Unlimited mobile browsing (getting the new Instinct and they confirmed it was compatable)
cid (again)
VM 5

Point is just start chatting with them and see what they offered....and always push for more as they started with offering me $5 of free features. when you call and get the automated service just say cancel and you will get transfered to the right spot.

Hope this helps...
Dec 6, 2008
66 posts
4 upvotes
I think i have by far the best corporate plan in this whole thread. Total Price of plan 22.50+9.70+tax+36.**. Free $300 phone credit in my last renewal. I didn't even negioate this plan with retentions. All was given at Bell world store because my company discontinued my old plan Dynamic biz. Also, at the end of two years of my three years contract i get $200-250 off any new phone? :cheesygri

250 MINUTES
3-way calling
Detail Billing
Call Waiting
Call Forwarding
Message Center Express

Free Add-Ons:
Caller Id
Unlimited Text Messaging
Early e/w starting at 6
Bell to Bell
Unlimited Incoming