• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2017 11:26 am
Tags:
[OP]
Sep 5, 2017
1 posts

Warning! passorea.ca SCAM practices

Hi guys,

Just wanted to post a PSA for everyone in the process of writing their OREA exams, and have come across or are considering using study guides from www.passorea.ca

My experience with them have been nothing short of a huge headache. They misleadingly advertise "lifetime" access but fail to inform you that it is a subscription service and just keep charging your credit card every month until you send them an email to cancel your account. And when you notice reoccurring monthly charges and email them, they ignore your emails. They previously stated on their website that they are endorsed by OREA which is FALSE. Another friend of mine emailed them for a refund since they stated a 30 day money back satisfaction guaranteed on their website but again, emails were ignored and of course no refund.

Oh by the way, not only are the study guides old and not updated, they are ripped off and stolen word for word from old minicram study guides. Watch out and don't be scammed.
2 replies
Sep 15, 2017
8 posts
I have been scammed by them too. I paid 15$ for course 2 and realized I'm getting charged monthly after 2-3 months. I emailed them and got no response. After I read your post I searched Minicram and it seems like they have copied everything from Minicram word by word. Isn't that illegal?