Beauty & Wellness

Warning SCAM Endure Skin care products NOT FREE!

Feb 8, 2015
1 posts
Regina, SK
MY WIFE JUST GOT RIPPED OFF.
Endure Beauty System is nothing but a BIG RIP OFF. They tell you its a Free sample, just pay S&H. When you get the product its just regular nice smelling skin cream.
A week later you get a $308.00 charge on your credit card. You phone Endure Beauty System and you talk to some person who doesn't know too much and all she says is DUH.
You ask if can get your money back because your not satisfied and she says SORRY. HAVE A NICE DAY AND THEN HANGS UP.
I then cancel my credit card and cry my eyes out and then I go and drink myself to sleep.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2012
1563 posts
451 upvotes
toro111 wrote:
Jan 7th, 2015 9:39 am
I've also been scammed, but by NULEXA & SKIN ESSENTIALS. Do not buy from them!!! I tried to cancel with them over the phone, and the call centre agent just ignored me & went out how great the products were. I've never been so pissed with someone over the phone in my life!! I had to call my master card company, and they told me to send them an email to CANCEL ALL SERVICES EFFECTIVE IMMEDIENTLY. I had to send 4 emails, because the company would go under different names. I also had to get a new master card, just in case they start billing me again! Ughhh... worst experience ever!
This scam also goes by the name Reversaderm.
Feb 27, 2015
2 posts
Surrey, BC
Hi, I am so sorry to see all the people that have been hurt by this company. I am a senior who also fell for the Free Samples and have had a total of $337.06 US (432.51 Canadian) taken from my bank. The company did cancel the orders so that I will not receive any products but charged me for them anyway before I could get hold of my bank to stop them. As a senior I do not have much in the way of financial resources and am not able to cover my rent. I am now facing eviction and have no idea where I will go with my little dog. This is devastating particularly when I am recovering from cancer with a 90% chance of reoccurrence. The last thing I needed was this kind of stress. This company is worse than a common criminal in that there target is so vast and they do not care of have a conscience as to how they are hurting people. Very disappointed to say the least. My only recourse is to also post in hope that others will be able to avoid having this happen to them.
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
13676 posts
2246 upvotes
Toronto
Can you call your credit card company and do a charge back?
May 2, 2013
227 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
Highmiler wrote:
Feb 9th, 2015 8:02 pm
MY WIFE JUST GOT RIPPED OFF.
Endure Beauty System is nothing but a BIG RIP OFF. They tell you its a Free sample, just pay S&H. When you get the product its just regular nice smelling skin cream.
A week later you get a $308.00 charge on your credit card. You phone Endure Beauty System and you talk to some person who doesn't know too much and all she says is DUH.
You ask if can get your money back because your not satisfied and she says SORRY. HAVE A NICE DAY AND THEN HANGS UP.
I then cancel my credit card and cry my eyes out and then I go and drink myself to sleep.
RemedialChaosTheory wrote:
Feb 10th, 2015 4:00 pm
This scam also goes by the name Reversaderm.
Hardtimes wrote:
Feb 28th, 2015 12:18 pm
Hi, I am so sorry to see all the people that have been hurt by this company. I am a senior who also fell for the Free Samples and have had a total of $337.06 US (432.51 Canadian) taken from my bank. The company did cancel the orders so that I will not receive any products but charged me for them anyway before I could get hold of my bank to stop them. As a senior I do not have much in the way of financial resources and am not able to cover my rent. I am now facing eviction and have no idea where I will go with my little dog. This is devastating particularly when I am recovering from cancer with a 90% chance of reoccurrence. The last thing I needed was this kind of stress. This company is worse than a common criminal in that there target is so vast and they do not care of have a conscience as to how they are hurting people. Very disappointed to say the least. My only recourse is to also post in hope that others will be able to avoid having this happen to them.
carmaster wrote:
Feb 28th, 2015 12:56 pm
Can you call your credit card company and do a charge back?
Call your credit card company, and tell them that you don't recognize the charge. Don't tell them that you bought any kind of beauty products. Tell them that you never purchased anything of that sorts. Don't mention the company name, just say you dont know what it is and what its for. Don't mention anything else of extra info.

And if they ask you if you got any kind of products, just say no.

That's the only way you can fight this. Credit card companies works on Terms of Service, which is what you accepted when you signed up for that *****ty offer.
Feb 27, 2015
2 posts
Surrey, BC
I paid with debit through my bank. I reported it to them and it will take them about 30 days to look into it and no guarantees. Thank you so much for suggestions. Makes a person feel a little less alone with the problem.
Mar 19, 2015
1 posts
I was caught in this as well. There were 5 charges to my credit card. 2 for the shipping of the products, 1 for insurance and the 2 very large ones for the items after the 14 days. I called, complained, and they just kept saying sorry. I told them that I was sending it back today,they said they would just send it back to me and not return my $. My credit card company can do nothing either. Endure is for only a 1 month supply. Who in their right mind would spend that kind of $ every month. Not me!!!!!!! Pls look super careful. I told them I felt deceived.. Sorry!!. I told them that was way too much $ !!!! Sorry!!. Everything was sorry. They did cancel anymore shipments. I amsoooooo angry, more with myself for being so dumb.
Mar 20, 2015
1 posts
Macdonald, MB
You are not alone! I just got scammed too by Endure Beauty System. I saw the add on Facebook for free trial offer. All you had to pay was the shipping and handling. If you didn't cancel the account in a preset time they would send another shipment. Well I opened my credit card statement today and see I've been charged over $300.00 for the product. I thought that this was a second shipment seeing as it was posted March 3. I phoned to get the tracking number and there was no tracking number. I then spoke to a customer service rep and explained the situation. She said that there was no second shipment. This was payment for the first shipment as I did not cancel the order by the required time. Whoa! The ad said pay only shipping and receiving..the product was free. She then said that I wasn't sent "samples" but the regular size. Needless to say I cancelled my account. Live and Learn. I can't see much use in trying to fight them :(
Mar 27, 2015
1 posts
Edmonton
Me too. Discovered the charges this morning. I called my bank they provided me with this number to the company 1-888-260-5108. I called the company to cancel my "subscription" that I had no idea I had. She said my 14 day "trial" started on March 14. The day I purchased my "sample" for shipping only fees. So I counted the days on my calendar today is the 28th so would be my 14th day. I told her that I should be still able to not be charged as this is my 14th day. Of course she disagreed stating that I get charged on the 14th day. I told her then it's not a 14 day trial but a 13 day trial. I then told her I had to call my bank back she got really upset and said if I had told her that when I first called she wouldn't have helped me. HELPED me.... now how exactly had she helped me? I received a cancellation in my email but I'm still going in to get a new bank card as the numbers will be different and cannot charge the old ones anymore.(new visa debit cards). My bank has launched an investigation and if all is well they will reverse it for me in 30 days.
Apr 1, 2015
1 posts
Oakville, ON
Hi there
I just spoke to their company. Actually they do charge you $149 dollars because they give you 15 days to order their product after you use their trials. You can cancel within those 15 days and you won't be charged that amount.

It's not a scam :)
Apr 29, 2015
1 posts
Shelburne
Who!! I was just on the phone to these guys! I can't believe I fell on this thread! What happened with me was, I phoned four days before the two week trial period was up. I called and called and it was busy, busy, busy! The trial was up on Good Friday (the 3rd of April) I tried from Tues the 31 of March with no luck getting through!! I gave it a go on Fri (the holiday) and what do ya know... I get through!! I canceled but and its a BIG but my payment had come out of my account on that morning!! They even told me the time: 2:10am!! They told me I was to late, it came out of my account and I hadn't cancelled in time!! I called back on Monday, asked for a supervisor, no go! I kept trying til some kid finally put me through to his supervisor. I explained how I had tried to cancel and couldn't get through. She hummed and hawed but I kept saying (in the nicest voice possible) that it wasn't their fault, the kids that answer the phone! I was soooo nice! lol I went on and on that I had tried to get through and couldn't! Finally she gave in and gave me 50% back. Then I sat and stewed for a week. I called back and got a very young girl that could hardly speak English. I didn't want to get mad at her so I was as nice as hell! I told her: look, hon, I know you don't make up the rules or pocket the money, for that matter! She said that the 50% was all they could do. I pleaded with her saying that I would NEVER lie about something like that and that the 50% admitted guilt, no?! Well after about a half an hour of this she finally said: "okay, I give you back your other 50%" .. I couldn't believe it!! I think I was successful only because I was sooooo nice!! Inside I was shaking! lol All I can tell ya is, keep phoning! Tell them you tried and tried to get through! Get yourself a calendar and get all your dates right and just say that it isn't fair that they don't have enough people to answer the phones and that the poor girl must work her little fingers off (hahaha) for minimum wage! By the end of the conversation, she was apologizing to me!!! I guess I have the gift of the gab but boy oh boy, it works in my favour most of the time!! My hubby will be shocked that I got the other half!! I have the confirmation number and everything! It will go back to my bank in a couple of days! Just remember to ask the name of the poor kid on the other end and be NICE as NICE can be! I hope this helps!! NMcC
May 14, 2015
1 posts
Oshawa
MelisaC255 wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2015 8:19 pm
Same story as you I call my bank they cancel my account to start an investigation when I realized who endured was I call them the customer service representative hung up on me because I was demanding her to speak to a supervisor or a manager i call back another customers service representative now he did put me on the phone with the supervisor I told him what happened he still said no refunds I told him my bank is investigating and I'm also going to call the ctv for the consumer reports program i want my money back that's all after I said that he told me ok call your bank have them calling them for the bank to confirm endured that they were closing the dispute or investigation anyways I call my bank again and they told they didn't start no investigation im like what so idk tomorrow I'm calling endured again to let them know that i stop the investigation do you think they gonna give me my money back ??? Anyway the bank also told me to let them know that if I don't get my refund then it will be one.
Did you receive a refund? I also was ripped off.
Jun 1, 2015
1 posts
Richmond Hill, ON
I think I am lucky. I got scammed too thinking it was a free sample I was paying for. Upon receiving their product I was surprised at the amount I paid. So I googled and found all these scam reports. I was lucky as I acted fast. Thanks to MelisssaC255 's advise I called my bank wanting to cancle my card. They informed me I had been charged 2 times for shipping and advised me to call them and cancel their product and ask for an email to confirm that I have. When I called the guy started telling me that the other charge was an insurance from Canada Post. And the free sample was a trial for 14 days if I didnt like I was to return or pay the full amount for it. I really dont know how Canada Psot would get my credit card info so as to charge me or having any clue that i was signing for a 14 day trial. It's all a scam. So I knew he was pulling wool over my eyes and I was already informed by reading everyone else's repsonses. I told him I would take this matter to the BBB scam stopper and that's when he put me on hold and came back with a refund and a cancellation of my order ( I didn't order anything in the first place Huh) and I could keep their product as a token of the invconvenience caused. I have already received their email to verify the cancellation. So thanks for the advice Melisa, you saved my day!
Jun 7, 2015
1 posts
Milton, ON
Be Careful!! Please read!

This technically can be a free trial product but it's a scam if you don't pay attention! The terms and conditions pretty much read:

"Your 14 day trial period will start when the order is placed. You will be responsible to pay s&h for the shipment of endure beauty system of 5.98. If you do nothing at the end of your 14 day trial period, your card provided will be charged 149.95 for the initial trial kit you received with all three products. We will continue to ship and charge 149.95 every 30 days until cancelled. "

So please call 1-888-384-7928 within the 14 days you first placed your order for the "free trial kit" or you automatically get billed for a 149.95 every month until you call and cancel.
I got scammed too. The girl I spoke to Jennifer said its a final sale, nothing she can do and nothing the supervisor can do. She tried to hang up but I said do not hang up on me. I will stay on the phone all day if I have to. She said she had to assist other customers... I responded with "assistingthem by not doing a refund? I know I'm not your first complaint of the day blah blah. " Then I hung up. Two seconds later I got an email confirmation for my REFUND!!
They do refunds no matter what they say!! Just be persistent.

Good luck!
Jun 7, 2015
1 posts
London, ON
According to the Company they claim they do NOT take back Returns and you are stuck with the loss, It saddens me that there are companys like this taking advantage and frauding people and stealing our money claiming it is All in the so called agreement when we agreed to the TRAIL Sample.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel