Beauty & Wellness

Warning SCAM Endure Skin care products NOT FREE!

Jun 14, 2015
1 posts
Vancouver, BC
I had a call from my friend about this product ..I have been in skin care for over 25 yrs . I have never seen a product loaded with so much garbage!! Retinol but what is the percentage of retinol ? Using products with retinol you must Wear sunscreen. Wheat is for bread not your face ? Alcohol is drying to the skin and only causes the skin to shink and not in the good way!!Your products are garbage and by far more harmful and what you claim the products do is false ! I am going to be very verbal about your product on all reviews on Facebook where you are promoting it and taking advantage of the consumers ! False advertising stating it's only 2.95 when in fact you charge the consumer an outrages amount for crap and misleading them they only pay for the S&H! When you charge their visa etc. Your products belong in the bottom of a garbage can Scam products !!!!!!*
I truly feel bad for those who are taken advantage of by companies who sell lies Always research your purchases ask friends Co workers if they know of the products ..skin care must list all ingredients and percentage of active ingredients ..never buy anything with alcohol in it . CelticDragon
Jul 24, 2015
1 posts
Call your credit card company right away and make them aware. The credit card company will have a phone number associated with each of the charges. Call revlante and endure and cancel the "subscription" that they tricked you I to signing up for and ensure you get a confirmation number. They should also send you an email confirmation....keep the email. Call the credit card company back and give them the cancellation numbers. If they try to charge anything else then they will not be able to and the credit card company can ensure you do not get charged further
Sep 8, 2015
1 posts
I also have been scammed by these guys they won't take product back and visa Desjardins won't do a charge back even though I can prove that not only was there no terms and conditions on facebook but I got product 2 weeks later and another one was being charged to my card. So I'm now going to global news as I cannot afford $450
Jan 29, 2016
5 posts
1 upvote
GTA
I got a call a few days ago from them. She was clearly irritating me. Push Push Push. I could barely understand her thick accent; couldn't even make out the company name. Then she's throwing in compliments. My age "50" wow your voice sounds so young. And Tracy, what a beautiful name. (Oh, Puh-lease. Gaaag.) Anyway she just wouldn't let up. Push Push Push. I said let me look at the website and check your product reviews etc. Push Push Push. "I said I'm not giving you my credit card number I'm not stupid. So don't even ask." .. She says that's fine, we will send you the package and you try it for 10 days and then you pay if you like it. And if you don't then there are instructions on how to send it back." .. "Sure", I said. "Send it then. But I can't promise I will pay for it." ... So. Let's see if it arrives. Even if Canada Post gets a signature you know it's not a signature on that little machine they have anyway it just looks like a loop-line at best. So there is no real proof it was me who signed for it. And no proof it was me who even ordered it. What are they going to do, sue me? LOL I'll keep the products to their loss. I hope they're actually good.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2008
1025 posts
422 upvotes
Hamilton
LindaL882357 wrote:
Sep 9th, 2015 9:42 pm
I also have been scammed by these guys they won't take product back and visa Desjardins won't do a charge back even though I can prove that not only was there no terms and conditions on facebook but I got product 2 weeks later and another one was being charged to my card. So I'm now going to global news as I cannot afford $450
Sorry to hear your story. Did you have a chance to report this scam? I put some info to share with fellow RFDers. My daughter is also a victim of fraudsters, similar style different web sites, organizations.

beware-scams-retinolla-revoluxe-etc-2077804/
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2008
1025 posts
422 upvotes
Hamilton
bncarty wrote:
Nov 1st, 2014 10:15 am
My wife just learned a very hard lesson too about this SCAM. She clicked on an ad on Facebook for a free sample of the Endure Beauty System.
She thought she was paying 5.98 to cover shipping, but ended up being charged $172.54 after the 14 day period expired. The product appeared to be Canadian,
but it actually arrived from the US but took way more than 14 days to arrive. By the time the first shipment finally arrived, a second one was in the mail, and we were billed for it.
So at this point I still wasn't aware of the monthly negative billing because we only had one product.
By the time the second one arrived, and we realized "oh crap, this is a scam", and we cancelled, but now a third was already in the mail and on the credit card.
I called their customer service, but after quite a phone battle, I only managed to get 50% back for the final order that is still in transit.
This was a very expensive lesson learned. The Endure Beauty System is a scam. Avoid the Endure Beauty System at all cost.
Sorry to hear about this scam/fraud :( Did you have a chance to report this case to local police, Canadian anti fraud agency, ministry of consumer services, competition bureau, etc?
Few more victims on another thread, same tactics, different names, probably same fraudsters/scammers.

Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2008
1025 posts
422 upvotes
Hamilton
Highmiler wrote:
Feb 9th, 2015 8:02 pm
MY WIFE JUST GOT RIPPED OFF.
Endure Beauty System is nothing but a BIG RIP OFF. They tell you its a Free sample, just pay S&H. When you get the product its just regular nice smelling skin cream.
A week later you get a $308.00 charge on your credit card. You phone Endure Beauty System and you talk to some person who doesn't know too much and all she says is DUH.
You ask if can get your money back because your not satisfied and she says SORRY. HAVE A NICE DAY AND THEN HANGS UP.
I then cancel my credit card and cry my eyes out and then I go and drink myself to sleep.
Sorry to hear about this scam/fraud :( Did you have a chance to report this case to local police, Canadian anti fraud agency, ministry of consumer services, competition bureau, etc?
Few more victims on another thread, same tactics, different names, probably same fraudsters/scammers.

Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2008
1025 posts
422 upvotes
Hamilton
atethepaint wrote:
Nov 28th, 2014 10:43 pm
My wife just got scammed $149 by these guys. Some research shows they are based in San Francisco.

Problem is there is a little "I agree to the terms and conditions" check box right before you press Submit. They are obviously banking on nobody reading them.

Moral of the story is "buyer beware". Only shop at reputable online sites.

Please report this scammers/fraudsters
Dec 25, 2011
1 posts
Victoria
I got a 100% refund......but it took a little work.

When I first contacted Image Revive they would only give me 50%. I told them if they would only give me 50% to have a manager call me. No manager phoned but then they processed a refund of 50% to my Capital One account.

Next, I phoned Capital One card security and told them my story. Capital One then called their online customer support number - 1 888 452 7855 US ( http://liveultracs.com/ ) Canadian number is 1 888 959 6173.

After a few minutes debating my rights to full refund, the scammer went off line, supposedly to a manager. He came back, assuring me a FULL REFUND and that my account was cancelled.

Special thanks to Costco -Capital One