Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Direct2Play] Watch Dogs PC Game $39

• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2014 10:20 pm
Tags:
None
15 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2012
1315 posts
730 upvotes
Its $44.56 CAD.
Fine for those that missed the Best Buy sale of $40
Dont know if this comes with any bonus content
Nov 19, 2012
125 posts
30 upvotes
Pembroke
I purchased Max Payne 3 with them and had no problem.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5287 posts
3345 upvotes
baconcow wrote: I wouldn't touch that site.
Why not? I've been using them for a couple years now, great site.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
May 27, 2010
470 posts
187 upvotes
NightRain wrote: Why not? I've been using them for a couple years now, great site.
Because they are not selling North American Steam keys. I used to buy/trade on CAG and did my best to avoid the Russian traders/sellers there. However, I was burned by having a Russian-language only copy of STALKER I was told was English. Next, many were burned when other games were sold to them with region locking, in a few instances after-the-fact. Unless you want Russian or another country-bought Steam keys, buyer beware. See CAG for past issues.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5287 posts
3345 upvotes
baconcow wrote: Because they are not selling North American Steam keys. I used to buy/trade on CAG and did my best to avoid the Russian traders/sellers there. However, I was burned by having a Russian-language only copy of STALKER I was told was English. Next, many were burned when other games were sold to them with region locking, in a few instances after-the-fact. Unless you want Russian or another country-bought Steam keys, buyer beware. See CAG for past issues.
I use CAG all the time. I've never personally had an issue. You can buy ROW (Rest of World, or Global) keys without issue, the only concern should be with region locked games. Finding out if a game is region locked is simple enough, also only buy from sellers with good reputations on CAG.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2008
1998 posts
619 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
south parks showing up as 39.19. g2play is a tad cheaper.
Aug 30, 2009
365 posts
65 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: Is that site legit?
It's legit, the keys are from other country. The normal pricing we see are from US prices. Different countries has different price for the same game.

The only issue is region locked key.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9850 posts
7803 upvotes
Toronto
don't forget this game is being bundled with new video cards and will be easy to find keys for cheaper than this
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
12807 posts
3837 upvotes
--
ReeGee wrote: don't forget this game is being bundled with new video cards and will be easy to find keys for cheaper than this
Exactly, I needed a new card and wanted to switch from amd to nvidia so I bought the 4gb gtx770 and it came with WD

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)