Fashion & Apparel

watch lovers....what's your favorite watch?

Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2004
9268 posts
657 upvotes
Brampton
rado and withners (spelling?) are nice
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
1167 posts
92 upvotes
I have matching watches however I don't wear it anymore since I usually just use my cell phone for the time. It's difficult to maintain the accuracy of the timepiece and maintenance is about $300 per service.

Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2003
2326 posts
226 upvotes
Toronto
sigh, torley already said it.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
2427 posts
200 upvotes
Vancouver
I have 3 fossils... one 'blue', one 'steel', and one 'f2'. I wear the f2 one most often now.... seems to match with more of my outfits nowadays.

I really like the trend of the leather cuff watches, but I think my wrists are too small to make them look good.

cmge- good taste! those diesel watches are so awesome!

and the bunny sutra watch is soo cute! :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
5842 posts
485 upvotes
T dot 6
I have a Tag Kirium and a Fossil Blue, but the watch I love is below. Price way more then I would want to spend on a watch though.

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 6, 2003
9259 posts
979 upvotes
Ottawa
chatbox wrote:That Observer looks really nice...where can I buy it (retail, in person)? The price of them are so much cheaper than in the UK.
The cheapest place that sells the rubber band version (with light coloured dial) is LeBaron.ca ($340 I believe). Mec.ca has it for $400. The average selling price in the US is $300 USD so Lebaron's price can't be beat.

http://www.lebaron.ca/english/thestores.htm (they don't seem to have it in stock much so call them if you're interested)
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2003
1674 posts
100 upvotes

this is what i got. but if i had some money id love to get a movado.
Jun 8, 2004
50 posts
6 upvotes
anyone go look at any of the casio pathfinder protrek series? im looking at the PRG60T and the PRG70T.. whats are ur opinions..?? which one looks better? please tell me which one u think looks better.. thanks!
Nov 25, 2002
521 posts
60 upvotes
Winnipeg
Here is mine. Don't know anything about it, (quality or price) it was a gift. But I like it. Except the battery is dead so I hope I can replace it.

Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
28262 posts
802 upvotes
Torley Wong wrote:I like Timex. Just about any one of 'em. Takes a licking and keeps on licking. I mean, ticking.
You swipped my line! But absolutely, a twenty dollar timex does exactly the same job as a $20k Rollex. What kind of an idiot would then pay $20k for a Rollex? Maybe $20 for a copywatch :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
1167 posts
92 upvotes
hagbard wrote:What kind of an idiot would then pay $20k for a Rollex? Maybe $20 for a copywatch :cheesygri
One that can afford it. Watches, in the right environment, offer insight to the person and is part of the "business" community. I personally prefer my Omega but the simplicity of a Movado is nice but a bit too nouveau. Tag is like Tommy, too wannabe. Classic watches are always worth it if you can afford them.
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2002
11911 posts
209 upvotes
superdave wrote:One that can afford it. Watches, in the right environment, offer insight to the person and is part of the "business" community.
You took the words right out of some marketing drone's mouth. There are a few truly beautiful watches that justify themselves at any price. However, the majority of purchases of expensive watches are pointless, wasteful, and offer the following insight: "My owner is a tool."
Mar 28, 2002
498 posts
6 upvotes
My favourite watch at the moment is the Louis Vuitton Tambour..def. a hot looking watch, damn its pricey.. :(

Anyhow, Just added this badboy to my collection.

× < >