Fashion & Apparel

watch lovers....what's your favorite watch?

Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2006
1345 posts
101 upvotes
Toronto
So I liked the TX730 so much that I decided to also get the TX300, its a nice daily watch for the summer, looks good with a solid colored polo shirt

However, I really really want the Co-Axial version of the Bond Seamaster but I'm still a University student so my part time job doesn't allow for a purchase that large > :(

But I might get it as a graduation present :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2006
1345 posts
101 upvotes
Toronto
OS44 wrote:
Apr 20th, 2008 5:44 pm
that is a sick watch! how much did you get it for? also what leather is the band?
Paid $320 in total, and as for the band, I have no idea what kinda leather the band was though, didn't care enough to ask LOL
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
18960 posts
738 upvotes
Montreal
superock wrote:
Apr 20th, 2008 5:34 pm
So I liked the TX730 so much that I decided to also get the TX300, its a nice daily watch for the summer, looks good with a solid colored polo shirt

However, I really really want the Co-Axial version of the Bond Seamaster but I'm still a University student so my part time job doesn't allow for a purchase that large > :(

But I might get it as a graduation present :cheesygri
Nice. I've got a TX730 with white dial on a black leather band. I just ordered the bracelet for it last week, since I miss the feel of a heavy watch when I wear that one.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 28, 2003
9645 posts
2850 upvotes
Ottawa
Looking for a regular square face watch with brown leather strap

Not looking to spend more than $150, anyone can recommend places to go shopping ?

I've been to theBay/Zellers/Wal-Mart/Eddie Bauer/Roots

Doesn't need to have a lot of fancy options, clean interface is fine with me.
[removed]
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2004
12862 posts
1447 upvotes
Pickering
najibs wrote:
Apr 19th, 2008 3:05 am
Agreed. Saying a Bond Seamaster is worth $20, you have no idea what the heck you're talking about. These are finely crafted timepieces that a lot of work goes into, hence their price tags in the thousands of dollars. If you ever owned a real timepiece like a Rolex, Omega, breitling, IWC, Patek, etc...maybe you'd learn to appreciate them and not make useless statements.
+1

I love the way my Seamaster is built and the way the chonometer hand moves over the quartz. I also picked up a TX as a bang around watch.

Dec 16, 2006
636 posts
4 upvotes
+1 for the Blancpain, what did you get for yourself?

Just picked up one for daily wear :cheesygri

STERCUS ACCIDIT :cheesygri
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
18960 posts
738 upvotes
Montreal
lordzod wrote:
May 9th, 2008 5:56 pm
Just got my wife this for completing her MBA

Holy moly...if your wife wears a Blancpain, what are you wearing on your wrist? :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
3268 posts
147 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
Rolex Seadweller
Rolex Explorer I
Omega moon watch

of course authentic.
Deal Guru
Jan 2, 2006
12209 posts
105 upvotes
Sorry to ask this noobish question, but i saw a watch awhile back, and forgot the maker.

I just know it's a two name brand.

I keep thinking Bang and Olufsen. :lol:

Any idea on the watch maker names?
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
2783 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
originalnutta wrote:
May 11th, 2008 1:24 am
Sorry to ask this noobish question, but i saw a watch awhile back, and forgot the maker.

I just know it's a two name brand.

I keep thinking Bang and Olufsen. :lol:

Any idea on the watch maker names?
There's so many...Tag Heuer?
Heatware: spikyazn (11-0-0)