Fashion & Beauty

watch lovers....what's your favorite watch?

Feb 28, 2017
144 posts
67 upvotes
Is it still really hard to get a Rolex sub from an AD? I'm in the market for one
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13044 posts
11386 upvotes
Is there a reliable third party reselling website that sells Nomos watches that you know of?
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
21392 posts
23732 upvotes
Richmond Hill
coffeespill wrote: Is it still really hard to get a Rolex sub from an AD? I'm in the market for one
Considering AD's are closed and Rolex has seized productions. Yes post covid will be even harder to obtain one. But there are people that believe subs will be 50% off...
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13044 posts
11386 upvotes
since mebiuspower posted that Nomos video, i'm absolutely hooked on that watch... but the price tag is pretty hefty for me at this time. Can someone recommend me something similar is style and weight to the orion?

ps. I hate DW.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2005
6565 posts
2095 upvotes
Stowa Antea is a very similar model.
Last edited by mebiuspower on Apr 25th, 2020 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 30, 2006
704 posts
1129 upvotes
faken wrote: since mebiuspower posted that Nomos video, i'm absolutely hooked on that watch... but the price tag is pretty hefty for me at this time. Can someone recommend me something similar is style and weight to the orion?

ps. I hate DW.
Stowa Antea comes to mind, but the lugs are similar to the Nomos Tangente rather than the Orion.

Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2018
1564 posts
1030 upvotes
faken wrote: since mebiuspower posted that Nomos video, i'm absolutely hooked on that watch... but the price tag is pretty hefty for me at this time. Can someone recommend me something similar is style and weight to the orion?

ps. I hate DW.
Junghans Meister Handaufzug

Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2008
1897 posts
557 upvotes
North York
Nomos x Timeless Luxury Club II
Images
  • nomos.jpg
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2007
4497 posts
725 upvotes
@faken Still love my Orion, only regret is i should of paid a bit more for glass back but it is what it is. If you like Nomos, check out Stowa.

I only have two dress watch atm. Nomos Orion and Stowa Antea. Good luck! :)
Jan 18, 2017
824 posts
421 upvotes

ps. I hate DW.
Nomos is worth every penny but Stowa Antea is also amazing. If you really want a great bang for buck watch; Orient Bambino FAC0000EW.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2005
6565 posts
2095 upvotes
$78k is half of this $150k Triple Split. It's the same as wearing a GT3 on your wrist.

Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2005
6565 posts
2095 upvotes
balance wrote: @faken Still love my Orion, only regret is i should of paid a bit more for glass back but it is what it is. If you like Nomos, check out Stowa.

I only have two dress watch atm. Nomos Orion and Stowa Antea. Good luck! :)
Can't go wrong with Orion. Got mine while in Germany before Nomos got popular and price increases...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)