Fashion & Beauty

watch lovers....what's your favorite watch?

Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
21392 posts
23731 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Slant wrote: In true RFD fashion:

"Does it hot???"

"5K sub BUY BUY BUY!"
Buy first! Think later.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7399 posts
2413 upvotes
T dot 6
I get it, you are drug dealers, you want to be flashy and look the part but damn those are some ugly watches. Money doesnt buy taste, thats for damn sure.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16787 posts
12571 upvotes
Markham
Jaytee wrote: I get it, you are drug dealers, you want to be flashy and look the part but damn those are some ugly watches. Money doesnt buy taste, thats for damn sure.
But if you want to buy drug, this is a clear sign who you should talk to. lol.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2005
6565 posts
2095 upvotes
There's a VC Chronograph that's half price of a new one on CWC... although I still can't find what's appealing about VC...
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
30106 posts
5547 upvotes
Montreal
mebiuspower wrote: There's a VC Chronograph that's half price of a new one on CWC... although I still can't find what's appealing about VC...
It has two names, like PAtek and Audemars.
Deal Fanatic
May 22, 2003
9325 posts
6385 upvotes
Vancouver
mebiuspower wrote: There's a VC Chronograph that's half price of a new one on CWC... although I still can't find what's appealing about VC...
This is pretty nice, I'd rock one if I could afford it

Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
21392 posts
23731 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Yup never understood the hype with some chrono’s such as the Overseas and the most hyped POS ever aka DAYTONA. That said I’d love to have a FIFTYSIX pink gold with moon phase.
Oct 16, 2011
141 posts
124 upvotes
ST THOMAS
notenoughsleep wrote: This is pretty nice, I'd rock one if I could afford it

It's a nice execution, and the DNA of the movement is very evident...Lemania (now owned by Swatch) but VC does some upgrading and decorating.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2005
6565 posts
2095 upvotes
EP32k2 wrote: Yup never understood the hype with some chrono’s such as the Overseas and the most hyped POS ever aka DAYTONA. That said I’d love to have a FIFTYSIX pink gold with moon phase.
At least a Daytona holds value... VC depreciation is the worst of the big 3.