watch out for canada.Forever21.com

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2011 1:38 pm
[OP]
Nov 21, 2005
129 posts
1 upvote

watch out for canada.Forever21.com

I shopped that 3 times in total. Out of 2, the items shipped is not same as the item description. The worst thing is they have the worst return policy. They make you pay for the return shipping cost first. Then you need to filled the form and claim your shipping cost, even it is their own fault to have to false description.

The wool coat I brought back in the winter, they said the wool content is 80%, the items shipped is only 50%.
Recently, the other dresses I brought is cotton/silk, the items arrived is 100% polyester. I was very upset becuase I cannot stand the polyester, especially in the summer, my eczema will kill me.

Above all, think twice before you buy from them, or you will be stuck with some store credit( if you return to store) or willing to fight with them for the return shipping cost.

Last but not least, they didn't even apologize for the false advertisement. They probably think that is okay to keep having false description on their items on the site.
2 replies
Feb 10, 2009
655 posts
24 upvotes
I shop in the B&M stores frequently and bought from the online store once. Shipping was prompt and items were as described.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I also have skin issues so can completely empathize with being careful.
[OP]
Nov 21, 2005
129 posts
1 upvote
aggronieszka wrote: I shop in the B&M stores frequently and bought from the online store once. Shipping was prompt and items were as described.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I also have skin issues so can completely empathize with being careful.

If I shop @ B&M, I will check the tag myself for sure.
I just go online and check. They didn't even border to correct their website even after I file the complaint.