Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wayoutfitters

CLEARANCE up to 60% mens brands - Levi's, Jack & Jones, RVCA, Scotch & Soda, Only & Sons

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2016 9:41 am
Jul 19, 2016
17 posts
20 upvotes

CLEARANCE up to 60% mens brands - Levi's, Jack & Jones, RVCA, Scotch & Soda, Only & Sons

Deal Link:
Savings:
50-60% OFF
Retailer:
Wayoutfitters
Clearance on select brands, discount from 50 to 60% OFF over 375 styles + no coupon needed + Free Shipping on orders over 75$
36 replies
Mar 1, 2003
349 posts
37 upvotes
Skeptical as well but I just took at look at their site and also compared to jack and jones site as well. I also spoke with ones of their reps for article numbers for the Mike jeans and seems to check out. But you'll only really know one you get the product. However the prices seem to be in line with the current jack and jones site.

http://www.jack-jones.ca/jj_en/jeans-mi ... AktkGVrjcs - for the mike jeans

https://wayoutfitters.com/en_ca/mike-jeans.html - their site

Just using Jack and Jones jeans as an example, can't speak to the rest of the site.
<<IREE>>
--------------------------------
Check my feedback: http://www.howardforums.com/showthread. ... adid=15563
Check out my Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=15643
Jul 19, 2016
17 posts
20 upvotes
bought stuff a couple of times, nothing to say.. they ship fast
Oct 15, 2016
66 posts
8 upvotes
I'm tempted to buy some Jack and Jones jeans but I'm afraid of buying the wrong size. Does final sale means you can't exchange for a different size afterwards?
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10889 posts
5430 upvotes
Toronto
Dmunkeh wrote: I'm tempted to buy some Jack and Jones jeans but I'm afraid of buying the wrong size. Does final sale means you can't exchange for a different size afterwards?
that's usually what "final sale" means...

if it doesn't fit then you need to donate/sell it
Aug 7, 2006
102 posts
27 upvotes
got me excited about scotch and soda, but nothing i liked
Banned
Oct 19, 2016
17 posts
5 upvotes
bucksaver wrote: bought stuff a couple of times, nothing to say.. they ship fast
I hope my order will be shipped fast also :). Let us know your experience.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2660 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto, ON
No return allowed on these items : underwear, socks, swimwear, barber products, cologne, body products, electronic devices, watches and accessories and all items under C$15. No return on sale items (40 % OFF or more).
Just be aware these are final sale items.
Jun 3, 2013
37 posts
22 upvotes
Victoria
Ordered a few items. Two odd things: I got way undercharged for tax, and after placing my order I get a blank page when I try to log in to the site. Everything seems to have gone through fine, though.

By the way, you can get $15 off $100+ for signing up for the newsletter (or get a free t-shirt with a $50+ order), and if you make an account they give you $5 in "Waydollars" you can apply immediately.
Last edited by jugdish on Oct 21st, 2016 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1910 posts
4826 upvotes
should i risk the size not working out for me? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how accurate are the size charts??
Oct 29, 2015
223 posts
219 upvotes
Scarborough
Incredible web design which shows us the sizes available when you hover on the thumbnail.

Edit: The sorting system sucks though.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1910 posts
4826 upvotes
tworaynz wrote: Incredible web design which shows us the sizes available when you hover on the thumbnail.

And its slow as hell. After i made the order, i got the same error as previous poster, and my purchase didn't go through paypal either, and now i cant even access my account anymore it's like my purchase killed the site
Dec 13, 2006
288 posts
129 upvotes
Vancouver
Same happened to me
After click process payment. It "kill" the site and won't reload again.

Anyhow, I received my order confirmation email after 30 minutes.

** $15 promo code when spend $100 : NEWSLETTER15DOLLARS
Banned
Oct 19, 2016
17 posts
5 upvotes
chinesepig wrote:
tworaynz wrote: Incredible web design which shows us the sizes available when you hover on the thumbnail.

And its slow as hell. After i made the order, i got the same error as previous poster, and my purchase didn't go through paypal either, and now i cant even access my account anymore it's like my purchase killed the site
I've also got the same error. I've contacted their chat support and the guys was really nice. He explained me that they've launched that new site 2 weeks ago and they are still fixing bugs. Anyways, at the end of the day, the shipped my cap and my t-shirt and it didn't cost me a lot.

For the site speed I found it quite descent. It can be faster but it's not horrible.

Maybe they just got surprised by the trafic they got after posting on RFD. 🙆🏻
Feb 3, 2014
94 posts
72 upvotes
Burlington
Site crashed for me as well using PayPal, and then I got an HTTP 500 error when using credit card but it did end up processing successfully.

Contacted them on chat support to confirm and they even updated my WayDollars balance to reflect my purchase.
Feb 3, 2014
94 posts
72 upvotes
Burlington
Site crashed for me as well using PayPal, and then I got an HTTP 500 error when using credit card but it did end up processing successfully.

Contacted them on chat support to confirm and they even updated my WayDollars balance to reflect my purchase.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)